• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Yeah, but they definitely should have put the strap on Bianca when they had the chance. She was in the perfect spot to take it off Shayna, and I still don't know why they insist on keeping the women's title where it is.
She needs to drop the title at Toronto at the absolute latest. She's been on top for way too long, and its starting to kill the division, and part of that is because all of her matches tend to follow the same goddamn formula these days.

It's almost as if NXT's Women's Division is main roster booking with a higher workrate.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
How did I miss this
D8FedcHXsAABHev.jpg:large

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who hadn't heard of Moxley before the WWE, was his finisher always the double-underhook DDT or was that a WWE thing?

thefro

Oct 25, 2017

OWE is now signing & training female wrestlers. Per google translate, Eliza's won club/regional boxing championships and is experienced at Shaolin Kung Fu. Good size at 171 cm. Just turned 18 earlier this year.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

OWE is now signing & training female wrestlers. Per google translate, Eliza's won club/regional boxing championships and is experienced at Shaolin Kung Fu. Good size at 171 cm. Just turned 18 earlier this year.

Cool! Hope she shows up in AEW as soon as she's ready.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Takagi asks for a heavyweight so they give him... Kojima? Moxley vs. a young lion?

What is this Dominion card? Woof.

EDIT: At least the top end of the card is solid.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
That Dominion undercard seems so random

OP
OP
Serpentine

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
Ospreay/Lee is gonna be great, Okada/Jericho should be interesting and I think it'll be a good change of pace for Okada. Singles title matches should be at least pretty good even if they're not matchups i'm excited about. Undercard is weird but I'm into both of the singles matches

LIJ/GOD though...

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sanada really has no one in his life to tell him when it's time to stop, huh

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So uhhhh.......

Are the really main eventing Royal Quest with ZSJ vs. Yoshi-Hashi?

Like really?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
those are some random ass matchups for moxley and shingo lol

but if they get a bit of time moxley vs umino should be pretty fucking sweet.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda excited for random matchups like that. Where is my Liger vs Suzuki singles though?

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
This is how he was before WWE ruined his moveset and had people thinking he can't wrestle. There is a reason why people were calling him the complete package and the star of the shield before Vince's intentions became apparent.
Exactly, was really frustrating to see what they did with him but now we know he felt the same way.

excelsiorlef Shayna's a member of our community, so I'm officially on #TeamChoke now 🏳️‍🌈

Of course I make the mistake of looking at the replies and the Io side of the annoying Kairi/Io "fan account" tag team is there to shit it up.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Title picture is narrowly focused around small group to the detriment of whole division to the point of creating viewer hostility toward top talent because of their overexposure. But I guess glad I could help with the laugh.

Look I'm not even the biggest Shayna fan, but if you can't see the difference in building a title picture around her and doing it around Carmella or Alexa, then idk what to tell you.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
It took five years and Moxley leaving WWE for him to be the character everyone but Vince expected him to be post Shield, just ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.