• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
She needs to drop the title at Toronto at the absolute latest. She's been on top for way too long, and its starting to kill the division, and part of that is because all of her matches tend to follow the same goddamn formula these days.
Shayna needs to move up to the main roster, but that doesn't mean I think she deserves what's going to happen up there. The only question is whether she'll be jobbing to Naomi or Alexa first. Or maybe Nia will be back by then!

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Vince is gonna have one look at Shayna and put her in a storyline with Mandy about "real women"

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Shayna needs to move up to the main roster, but that doesn't mean I think she deserves what's going to happen up there. The only question is whether she'll be jobbing to Naomi or Alexa first. Or maybe Nia will be back by then!
I wouldn't be shocked if Shayna's first real feud on the main roster is with Becky, to be honest. It writes itself.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
YOOOOOO

giphy.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
We need Moxley in the G1 to shake off whatever is left of his wwe weakness.

Put him the fuck in, Coach.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
-Jay with a beard 😍 💦

-SUPER JAY NO SELLING THE LOW BLOW

-Great roll up with the elbow, thank everything that is sacred that Jay didn't lose, Tanahashi will probably finally get the W in the G1

-love Moxley's theme, his whole entrance was exhilarating, RIP Juice's dreads

-JUICE THAT FLIP WHYYYYYYY?

-Juice is taking crazy punishment here, and now he just went clean through a table

-Incredible match, likely tops the Jay match for the best Juice match, everything about the new Moxley is amazing

-Will you fucking geek

-Shingo flipping Ospreay was insanity

-Shingo has the best lariats I have ever seen

-WILL HOLY SHIT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ELEVATED!

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Something I thought about that's kind of interesting

If Moxley is in the G1 it's almost like a bootcamp for him to get in ring shape leading directly into AEW

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Mox still had some WWE rust (that suicide dive lol) but there was a lot of new shit in there as well and it was easily his best match in recent memory. Helps to have a dude like Juice carrying him, but as long as he's in New Japan, he'll have guys even better than Juice to work with. Comes with the territory. I hope he gets booked for dominion, would like to see more from him in New Japan.

Also that new pokemon shit is doing nothing for me. The 3DS generation was so ass for that franchise and this just looks like more of the same to me.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GameFreak has been Yuke's levels of bad the past few years, but this one looks halfway decent so I'm kinda in maybe idk

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While you were doing drugs I studied the blade
While you were mastering how to work a shoot I mastered the blockchain

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I have to wonder with Bianca Belair taking a clean loss tonight (which further harms her character), and rumors of Shayna being called up soon, who fills the role of top heel when it happens? The only name I can really think of is Io, but if they turned her heel, she would need to win the title fairly quickly to capitalize on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.