• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Wine country is dangerous for me. Already spent a lot of money and drank some of the finest wines in Australia. The best wines in this region since 1962. Now to go to a 9 course degustation...

And still, I want to watch the BOSJ final and sit alone.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who fell out of wrestling a long time ago DoN has me wanting more but mainly because of the SCU match, Dustin vs. Cody, Jericho and Moxley. The rest was pretty meh. They totally wasted my fav female wrestler of all time Awesome Kong, I may have outgrown the flippy floppy cruisers and the announcing was fucking awful. Ditch the masked dude and the awful dude. Jim Ross and someone charasmatic and funny would be the shit. Get Black Snow in there. The battle royal thing was a mess and I second guessed ordering.

Also... Jericho's chest is... uh... yeah. Maybe wear a vest like old school Christian?

Curious how you think they wasted Awesome Kong? She got a huge pop, did what she could these days and looked strong.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Anyone here gone to a gatoh move show?

How small is that room?
Yeah, I've been there 3 times.
It's really small, this picture is showing it pretty well:
D4cXPGXUwAAuY7q.jpg

With people standing outside, looking in through the windows, you can fit 80-ish people in there.
It's a really good time and you can always see everything though!

OP
OP
Serpentine

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even try and catch up on BOSJ after the Vegas weekend... still gonna tune in tonight i think and just catch the tournament highlights later

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I've been there 3 times.
It's really small, this picture is showing it pretty well:
D4cXPGXUwAAuY7q.jpg

With people standing outside, looking in through the windows, you can fit 80-ish people in there.
It's a really good time and you can always see everything though!

Damn they have a different definition of apartment wrestling in Japan huh

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Damn they have a different definition of apartment wrestling in Japan huh
I actually didn't realize until I was there myself that you're literally standing outside if you're looking in through the windows.
I thought it's a cool gimmick but no, they just take the glass panes out of the windows.

They also gave everyone hand warmers when I was there during winter.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
lol. I actually hate Cornette but this is valid. You have the greatest announcer of all time sitting next to some dumbass in a mask. Nah.

The problem is that Excalibur, at this stage, is a better announcer than Jim Ross.

Is that an Akatsuki logo on Sasha's shirt? Bill don't understand these kids and their animu.

Sasha being a giant geek is admittedly part of why I'm such a fan. Now if she could go back to being a heel, that'd be great.

Neither will Moxley and/or Omega being in the G1. I could also see Liger working an AEW show if the schedule allows.

No way both of them go to the G1. Though I'd be hella interested if they did.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I don't love Rocky but his gear looks fucking amazing here. That jacket <3

Status
Not open for further replies.