• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
FWIW, VoW is corroborating still that PAC not being on Double or Nothing was a visa thing.

With the OWE news that came out this morning, it's seeming more likely that was in fact the case

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Snitching on people

Snitching on WrassleEra people

Snitching on people for pirating Saudi blood money wrestling

Taking the time to snitch on people

Taking time to snitch on people for pirating WWE, thereby defending WWE

Imagine doing all these and living that life

S
M
H

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of banning death match wrestling how about that picture of Jimmy Lloyd's shoulder with a pair of Fiskers balls deep in it

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
The bleeps in this second part of the Keller/Mox interview is weird. There was like a half dozen uncensored f-bombs then they start getting censored.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Speaking of banning death match wrestling how about that picture of Jimmy Lloyd's shoulder with a pair of Fiskers balls deep in it

I put forward the motion that we make Jun Kasai's back the official mascot of Wrasslera

HrLaTmt.png

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Some of us pop in here whether we get called or not. Because we like most of you marks.
FWIW, VoW is corroborating still that PAC not being on Double or Nothing was a visa thing.

With the OWE news that came out this morning, it's seeming more likely that was in fact the case

That definitely makes a lot more sense than what Meltzer was saying too. Why do the match at all if it was bad blood or about wins and losses?

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
I know others have asked and posted it already -- but is there a quick link or copy/paste for the best BOSJ matches to watch? Don't mean to be a pest and I can dig if need to. Just checking to see if anyone has that at the ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.