• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Maharaja

Oct 25, 2017
3bc8qZF.jpg

Xf0YO5X.jpg

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Man, its amazing how quickly the Viking Raiders and Kairi Sane were quickly wasted on the main roster. None of them lasted more than three weeks before being relegated to catering (because it seems like they are going with an IIconics vs Nikki/Alexa feud).

I feel like those callups were entirely unnecessary, and in the case of Kairi, legitimately pisses me off to no end.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Man, its amazing how quickly the Viking Raiders and Kairi Sane were quickly wasted on the main roster. None of them lasted more than three weeks before being relegated to catering (because it seems like they are going with an IIconics vs Nikki/Alexa feud).

I feel like those callups were entirely unnecessary, and in the case of Kairi, legitimately pisses me off to no end.

Yep, we could be getting 5 star Io vs Kairi Takeover matches.

Haha no, Kairi would still get called up before Shayna dropped the title to her or Io

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

They only really called them up for more bodies on house shows at this point. Then they wonder why no one is over.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
03.jpg

ZSJ randomly on the BOSJ finals card in a nothing 10-man tag? Wonder which champion he's going to challenge later in the night?

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
The top tag team on Raw are the Usos who are feuding with the Revival in a comedy feud. And then also would rather challenge for the Smackdown tag titles than the Raw ones.

They should just combine the titles and give it to Bryan and Rowan.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
wildcard rule means every show needs a segment for THE BIG DOG

there's no time for jabroni jobber tag teams

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Watched Firefly Fun House and I will assume that there is absolutely zero fucking reason whatsoever to even consider watching any other Raw clips.

Oct 25, 2017
People should watch the Charlotte/Lacey Evans match to see just how bad it was
That was a match that I think was designed to make Lacey look good being in the ring with Charlotte, but it completely backfired and made her look worse. Both wrestlers just didn't have any chemistry together. It is by far one of the worst matches I've seen in the WWE. It's shocking because I know both women can do much better. The whole match just felt off from the first 10 seconds.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
The bubble tea shirt won. Clearly this is just another example of Pom exerting her dark will to shape the world in her desired image.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was funny on F4D last week where Lance Storm was complaining about Roman Reigns entrance and how Jim Johnston was better when his entrance theme is just a remake of Johnston's Taz theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.