• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
The match was average, the climax was decent tho.
But its still feel good to see 30 minute main event women match.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Dakota is almost certainly losing as well. Either the endgame is Candice/Io, or they are just going to give Io a very long reign in general since she's one of their biggest draws rating wise right now.
Yeah Dakota's definitely losing and that's fine. But she feels like a much bigger star than Tegan to me. I think Io needs to keep it for a while. Not like Shayna reign of terror long, but for a while.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Shayna is doubling down on this really bad gimmick where even Charlotte torched her on twitter for it.

(For those out of the loop, Shayna claims her, Ronda, Jessamyn, and Marina are the real innovators in pro wrestling which literally no one buys)

I mean no one else really works they way they do in the US.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I really liked the Cody/ Sunny Kiss match in that it somehow caught the feeling of watching an NCCA tourney game where the much lower seed is giving one of the favorites a hell of a fight. Like it's clear Cody is levels above Kiss but he's making careless mistakes, getting frustrated but gets his act together to pull it through at the end.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I skipped the Lee/Dijakovic match. I am so sick of that matchup. Hopefully Karrion just kills Dijakovic next week and he's never seen on NXT again.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
Shida's english was great on Dynamite, glad they didn't feel the need to subtitle her either. Sucks that so many wrestlers can't be part of the tapings but hopefully they get some great freelance talent more exposure and they end up better for it.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Really glad Stardom added an upload where you can just watch the entire show straight. The latest show was pretty good and got me really excited for the Kyona/Mayu match. Jungle is so good right now

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
The whole Teagan likes Molly Holly and Kane is a very unique angle to go for, as in it appeals directly to me specifically and no one else, a bold play but it still doesn't quite work on the whole, Nox is still just okay

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Remember that time Dolph Ziggler cut his hair and dyed it brown and everyone called him Zack Ryder?

That's Tegan Knox and Dakota Kia to me

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But hey, Impact Wrestling's Slammiversary is coming this weekend.

-Four-way for the vacant Impact World Championship: Ace Austin vs. Eddie Edwards vs. ? vs. ?
-Impact Knockouts Championship match: Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo
-Impact X Division Championship match: Willie Mack (c) vs. Chris Bey
-Gauntlet for the Gold for the Knockouts #1 contendership: Alisha Edwards vs. Havok vs. Kiera Hogan vs. Kimber Lee vs. Kylie Rae vs. Nevaeh vs. Madison Rayne vs. Rosemary vs. Susie vs. Tasha Steelz vs. Taya Valkyrie
-Impact Tag Team Championship match: The North (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander) (c) vs. Ken Shamrock & Sami Callihan
-Old School Rules match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Moose (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer

There are some ups (the Knockouts championship and X Division championship matches) and some downs (Moose vs. Tommy Dreamer, Shamrock and Callihan teaming, throwing all of the other women into a gauntlet match).

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I watched that Naito/EVIL match and imma be honest that was probably the worst title match I've seen since Nash/Goldberg.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Lucha Underground S1E8,9 — AZTEC WARFARE!!!!! Two fun af episodes! Such a good twist on a Rumble! Fenix is a step above everyone else, but man that powerbomb backbreaker and back body drop into powerbomb from Penta were incredible! And damn that was a satisfying finish. Had me totally invested.