• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I don't particularly care if AEW is offended as I don't really watch them, but it is pretty clearly meant to needle Cody at the very least. I mean, it's Vince and co we're taking about here. And if it makes AEW put out a better product, then everyone wins, I guess.
And Cody broke a throne with a sledgehammer and gave Brody a Vince McMahon gimmick

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
US wrestling is dead. RIP everyone watch Puro it's the only way to be happy anymore
Let's be happy with pro wrestling!!!
EEJ9NIs.gif

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I am jealous. you got to see the greatest title win ever live, along with 40 other shows in 7 nights

what a way to celebrate the end of the world as we knew it >_<
It truly was the greatest title win.

I'm glad I got the trip of a lifetime in before the world ended indeed.

I still can't believe I saw in back to back to back nights:

A Kento Miyahara Triple Crown defense, an Okada classic IWGP title defense, Naito winning the IWGP title.

Also 3 5* matches in 2 nights

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018

Is Aries even with any wrestling promotion right now? Because I can't imagine anyone would want him right now.

Oct 8, 2019
US wrestling is dead. RIP everyone watch Puro it's the only way to be happy anymore

I really question what people think is the future of wrestling in America? Is it just that WWE can continue being this dominant force as it continues to lose hundreds of thousands of viewers, as people continually lose interest in the same people they say 10 years ago, as they promote people because of who their family was.

Or do they think that all of a sudden AEW is going to switch into this leftist organization were Cody Rhodes fully backs a union?

Or is it that the guy who runs GCW is going to win the powerball 5 times and then have enough money to give wrestlers guaranteed contracts worth hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I really question what people think is the future of wrestling in America? Is it just that WWE can continue being this dominant force as it continues to lose hundreds of thousands of viewers, as people continually lose interest in the same people they say 10 years ago, as they promote people because of who their family was.

Or do they think that all of a sudden AEW is going to switch into this leftist organization were Cody Rhodes fully backs a union?

Or is it that the guy who runs GCW is going to win the powerball 5 times and then have enough money to give wrestlers guaranteed contracts worth hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.

It'll exist as a very niche stale presentation as US wrestling hasn't really changed since 1997

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING OUCH Zayne just landed on his knees on the side of thee ring on a flip. Looked painful. Seems fine though lol.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
logan stunt's a crazy man. looked like his head hit the ground half a dozen times that match.