• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
yeah it's a real shame WWE put Kairi in such perilous positions...

why.gif

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
Lot of libertarians don't shut up in general and aren't shy about their beliefs so it'd easy for other wrestlers (noted dumbasses) to find them smart if they're around them on the road all the time

Last edited:

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
I decided to turn on TJPW, two girls in yellow are wrestling and having a pretty good match. one of them basically does the Jake Atlas entrance

also Miyu wrestled a cat girl who was controlling the match until Miyu just roundhoused her out of nowhere and won, pretty tight

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
One of the best attacks a wrestler can do is throwing another wrestler at their opponent, and Yuki is doing it

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I hadn't realized Jericho was genuinely upset about losing to NXT in the ratings.

This is kind of sad.

Also I'm getting Deja Vu Vibes of when WCW did this to WWF and ended up losing anyway.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I hadn't realized Jericho was genuinely upset about losing to NXT in the ratings.

This is kind of sad.

Also I'm getting Deja Vu Vibes of when WCW did this to WWF and ended up losing anyway.

Jericho's a moron. So is that fan who's complaining about pettiness as if NXT didn't pull an event name made by Dusty out their ass on a weeks notice to compete with AEW lol.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
This ratings "war" over holding onto a whopping 700k viewers is all kinds of pathetic on both sides.

Oct 8, 2019

This is kind of sad.

I think this about sums up my feelings on this

Chris Jericho was heavily involved with the largest boom period in wrestling when tens of millions of people watched wrestling every monday.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Im just happy we have ANY wrestling right now. Its not a good sport for social distancing and it struggles without a live audience. Plus in spite of this I see some folks doin some really top notch work during it.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
So next week's NJPW shows are gonna be the first ones with an actual big crowd since everything showdown right? I need it.

Oct 25, 2017
Doing a show originally created by Dusty Rhodes directly against one featuring his son and run by marks for Dusty's type of promotion is pretty much a direct "fuck you" to AEW.

That didn't answer my question, and I just checked: they used it a few times after they bought the company.

And really, does it matter? You decided to enter the space of american wrestling on a national level. You can't sit there and go "NUH UH THATS WRONG".

CeroMiedo

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, Douki still works with New Japan? I forgot he is an active wrestler of the roster for some reason

Radiophonic

Oct 25, 2017
That didn't answer my question, and I just checked: they used it a few times after they bought the company.

And really, does it matter? You decided to enter the space of american wrestling on a national level. You can't sit there and go "NUH UH THATS WRONG".
I don't particularly care if AEW is offended as I don't really watch them, but it is pretty clearly meant to needle Cody at the very least. I mean, it's Vince and co we're taking about here. And if it makes AEW put out a better product, then everyone wins, I guess.