• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
We had a long month in the world of wrestling.

EaWmx4gXgAE_GMf-678x381.jpg

A very

very

www.postwrestling.com

WWE denies allegations from former talent concerning the "hostage situation" in Saudi Arabia - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

Through their attorney Jerry McDevitt, WWE has denounced the allegations made by a former talent who claimed that there was a "hostage" situation that talents were involved in-in Saudi Arabia.

very

long

www.postwrestling.com

David Starr issues lengthy statement reacting to major allegations

On Wednesday, allegations were made public against independent wrestler David Starr (real name Max Barsky) by a woman named Victoria.

gross

arduous

www.postwrestling.com

POLLOCK'S NEWS UPDATE: #SpeakingOut

This week, professional wrestling has undergone its reckoning with dozens of people coming forward with allegations that require a deep look.

disappointing

www.postwrestling.com

AEW issues statement on Jimmy Havoc's status following allegations

All Elite Wrestling issued a statement Friday addressing the status of Jimmy Havoc, who was the subject of several allegations on Thursday.

horrible

www.postwrestling.com

Joey Ryan, Bar Wrestling deactivate accounts following allegations, Highspots issues statement

Following numerous allegations made public against Joey Ryan (Joseph Meehan), the performer has deactivated his Twitter account.

mess

www.postwrestling.com

Marty Scurll issues statement about the sexual assault allegations against him - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

Marty Scurll has issued a statement about the sexual assault allegations against him.

of a month

www.postwrestling.com

REPORT: Several positive COVID-19 tests in WWE, updated schedule

Several reports have come out regarding multiple positive tests for COVID-19 last week in WWE in conjunction with the recent set of television tapings.

but wait

www.postwrestling.com

Renee Young reveals that she has COVID-19 - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

WWE's Renee Young took to social media and shared that she has tested positive for Coronavirus.

there's more!

www.postwrestling.com

Impact Wrestling terminates its relationship with Tessa Blanchard

Impact Wrestling has ceased ties with its world champion by releasing Tessa Blanchard, who has been stripped of the Impact Wrestling world championship.

ok I think that about covers it

Welcome to July, where things can only get better!

Right?

Right?

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
July is already better because it's bringing us great laughs like this

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Nothing about Chikara shutting down? Son I am disappoint.

But fortunately, I have good news! Because we're going to get the New Japan Cup Semifinal the world has been waiting for!

yoshihashi_-20200221_2-352x528.png
vs.
taichi_20190812_5-352x528.png

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't watched wrestling since sometime last year, yet I keep watching every one of these threads.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Fightful with an update on Kairi

Kairi Sane's status with WWE was pretty complicated as of last month.

Sane hasn't been on WWE TV since sustaining a cut to the head during a match with Nia Jax at the end of May, but there were already other plans for her at that time.

Many have been asking about Sane's contract status. That, we haven't heard, but as of May, there were plans for her to return to Japan and serve as an ambassador for WWE in Japan. We have been provided no details as to how that would have affected her in-ring career with the company.

We did ask if this role was to involve the long-rumored expansion into Japan for WWE and NXT, and were just told that there is no expansion at this moment due to the COVID-19 situation. We were not informed as to whether or not the original plans for Sane even got far enough to discuss that.

In the weeks that followed, many have gone radio silent about Sane's status with the company. Many want her to continue wrestling, and all of those we've spoken had positive things to say about her. To be clear, we are unsure of how this situation has developed over the past month.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Canada Day, friends.

First of all, I just want to say: Thank you for still letting me be your hero.

For me, Canada's a country where we still take care of the sick and the old! Where we still have health care! We've got gun control, we don't shoot each other and kill each other on every street corner! Canada isn't riddled with racial prejudice and hatred. Across Canada, we all care for each other.

I am proud to be Canadian, and I am proud to be your hero.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Renee Young's announcement that she's been teasing.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Happy Canada Day, friends.

First of all, I just want to say: Thank you for still letting me be your hero.

For me, Canada's a country where we still take care of the sick and the old! Where we still have health care! We've got gun control, we don't shoot each other and kill each other on every street corner! Canada isn't riddled with racial prejudice and hatred. Across Canada, we all care for each other.

I am proud to be Canadian, and I am proud to be your hero.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
florida covid cases over the last week:

6/24 - 4964
6/25 - 8792
6/26 - 9552
6/27 - 8399
6/28 - 5399
6/29 - 5996
6/30 - 6563

also keep in mind these numbers are kayfabe, shoot numbers are higher because they are fucking corrupt down there + they've been testing less as we get closer to july 4th. wouldn't want to discourage anyone from visiting the beach or buying fireworks

stop the fucking tapings already

for reference, Japan has had 18,723 total cases since the beginning of the pandemic. New Japan will be running a show at Osaka-Jo Hall with 1/3 capacity on July 11th.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
florida covid cases over the last week:

6/24 - 4964
6/25 - 8792
6/26 - 9552
6/27 - 8399
6/28 - 5399
6/29 - 5996
6/30 - 6563

also keep in mind these numbers are kayfabe, shoot numbers are higher because they are fucking corrupt down there + they've been testing less as we get closer to july 4th. wouldn't want to discourage anyone from visiting the beach or buying fireworks

stop the fucking tapings already

for reference, Japan has had 18,723 total cases since the beginning of the pandemic. New Japan will be running a show at Osaka-Jo Hall with 1/3 capacity on July 11th.

Tony don't you want to see your Raps defend the chip