• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
-3J8_VcWp-LVZSaSiJcEvKVG2bJ9Wl4c9Z7fFvB2NQc9tKHp7BmbJWhOSI8udCrdZ1zeRN_imKb-tFhzh1mc1DBtM-h6Xrx3UERUnAH1cUdXOz0ERrqJ9SKBQW3e_U2ll8JLpiqistFlXRlzffMW4HtkjFtA90r7BiE

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
Really hoping they win me back with this.

Wish it was Series X ground up exclusive, but that's fine.

This was my most beloved IP for years. All the way up until credits rolled on H5. Never been more disappointed.

Read every book, played every game over and over, and then 5 hit.

Infinite, if it gets it right, will make me excited about Halo again.

If not, there's always the fantastic MCC.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
We know. Even before Microsoft confirmed it, it was kinda guaranteed to be there.

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
I can't even imagine what the reactions would of been if they didn't have gameplay there.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Infinite flights right after the showcase please!

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game will be a stunner, cannot wait. I've been catching up on Halo lore on YT, and 343i done a brilliant job with MC + Cortana in H4, more of that please!!

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wish it was Series X ground up exclusive, but that's fine.

Jason Ronald confirmed it was built for XSX capabilities, and MS positioned the next Halo purely for XSX launch. You don't have to worry about hardware utilisation, the engine was built for next gen.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
News to me. Though given how tight the dripfeed on new console info has been, I'm expecting "gameplay" with big quotes. Meaning mostly in-engine cutscenes and some gameplay viewed through a cinematic third-person camera.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
If the Chief's armour design is anything to go by, we're in for a real treat.