• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I dont get why he was taken out of the front door, could have easily be taken in a car inside the embassy. I don't have any opinion on him, just think that more often than not some actions are planned more for propaganda than anything else.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone make out what he was reading?
History of The National Security State by Gore Vidal lol

In Gore Vidal: History of the National Security State & Vidal on America, TRNN Senior Editor Paul Jay and the acclaimed essayist, screenwriter and novelist Gore Vidal discuss the historical events that led to the establishment of the massive military-industrial-security complex and the political culture that gave us the "Imperial Presidency."

51evbbU7McL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
The policeman at the front reminds me of that photo of the girl in front of the burning house

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Being kicked out by your housemates in London for being shit with group chores and having bad personal hygiene might be the most Australian thing Assange has done in years

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Patiently waiting for Assange fuck boys and their alt-right accounts to come and defend their neckbeard hero...

Plover

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit they finally kicked him out. The police just had to follow their noses to him.

anastiel

Banned
Mar 14, 2019
According to Icelandic journalist Kristinn Hrafnsson, Wikileaks' current director, Julian Assange, arrested today, was a victim of extortion ...

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Ridiculous. The man should be getting a medal.
What? No way in hell. I'm all for leaking crappy shit that governments do but from my understanding he did so recklessly (he should have given the info to MSM to vet through, to protect innocent people while still getting the relevant info out) and he & his wikileaks has since worked as a lapdog/mouthpiece of far right factions of the world. No fucking way does he deserve a medal.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
Was it really so hard for him to abide by some basic daily living rules...

'International conventions' aside, if he had ingratiated himself to his hosts in a better way in how he was conducting his living in the embassy, it sounds like they may have looked on him a lot more favourably.

Maybe his mental health took a dip and that's why he acted the way he apparently did on that front? I mean, I suppose we shouldn't speculate on that front, but it's hard to fathom why he couldn't be a better guest if he was so worried about being kicked out.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
I mean I'd boot him out on poor hygiene alone, don't take the piss when people are doing you a favour.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017

'International conventions' aside, if he had ingratiated himself to his hosts in a better way in how he was conducting his living in the embassy, it sounds like they may have looked on him a lot more favourably.

Maybe his mental health took a dip and that's why he acted the way he apparently did on that front?
Probably started seeing Uncle Sam in every shadow.

"You! You fucking janitor! You think I don't know who you really work for?!"

repeater

Oct 27, 2017
Those charges have long since been dropped
The statute of limitations on some charges lapsed because he hid out in London and refused to come to Sweden to clear his name (funny that). There are still some charges that don't lapse until next year. But I imagine we will be pretty far down on the list of countries that would like for him to pay a visit so we can give him a stern talking to.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017

Maybe his mental health took a dip and that's why he acted the way he apparently did on that front? I mean, I suppose we shouldn't speculate on that front, but it's hard to fathom why he couldn't be a better guest if he was so worried about being kicked out.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had issues with mental health. Basically being a prisoner in a single location unable to leave for 7 years straight is probably not good for one's mental health, even if you have some luxuries and don't live in a 2m x 2m x 2m cube devoid of any activities.

Assenzio

Alt account
Banned
Mar 18, 2019
I did follow the case at all, but I see here people talking about how he helped Trump while Trump is the one imprisoning him.

And I saw some articles on how republicans hate him. So I am confused

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I did follow the case at all, but I see here people talking about how he helped Trump while Trump is the one imprisoning him.

And I saw some articles on how republicans hate him. So I am confused

Trump hasn't imprisoned Assange, and his administration hasn't even filed an extradition request yet. They haven't even had the time to.

Assange has been taken into custody on a British arrest warrant.