• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Yuji out here emitting Chad energy lol. His demeanor and look straight up resembles Sukuna. I wonder how much his personality will change after this arc?

Also shoutout to the madmen Todo with his incredible save. He's probably one of the best if not best character in this series. For such a simple ability it so freaking fantastic so I hope they showhow give him a cursed imbued prosthetic hand.

Also eat shit Mahito hope Getwo turns you into his pokemon lmao.

OP
OP
Flow

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
I have a feeling Mei Mei and co are still alive
Yuji out here emitting Chad energy lol. His demeanor and look straight up resembles Sukuna. I wonder how much his personality will change after this arc?

Also shoutout to the madmen Todo with his incredible save. He's probably one of the best if not best character in this series. For such a simple ability it so freaking fantastic so I hope they showhow give him a cursed imbued prosthetic hand.

yo a cursed inbued hand would be dope.

Last edited:

Chase

Oct 25, 2017

Do we know how Geto's technique works?

OP
OP
Flow

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Oh I just thought about Geto making Mahito his puppet. They haven't shown how he does it yet.

OP
OP
Flow

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
I totally don't know what the black flash is exactly.
From the wiki:

Black Flash is a distortion in space that occurs when Cursed Energy is applied with 0.00001 seconds of a physical hit. When a Sorcerer is able to achieve this, their Cursed Energy flashes black, and the force of their strike is to the power of two and a half.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
From the wiki:

Black Flash is a distortion in space that occurs when Cursed Energy is applied with 0.00001 seconds of a physical hit. When a Sorcerer is able to achieve this, their Cursed Energy flashes black, and the force of their strike is to the power of two and a half.
Hmm...okay I thought it was like what they were calling the Divergent Fist now or something.

One issue I had with Jujutsu early on in the SJ translation seemed to change up words quite a bit.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know how Geto's technique works?

From what I remember is that there conditions on how Geto can collect curses. So I asuume as long as they are weaker than him or are in a weaker state he can consume a curse. So basically like catching a Pokemon. It's just in this case he consumes them.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
The extra intimidating wolf presentation for Geto would lead me to believe that things aren't going to work out well for Mahito. Whether that means he exorcises him or makes takes control with his his curse technique.

I still kind of want to guess that Mei Mei got bribed to look away or something. Doesn't look like he is coming off a fight and is comfortable leaving the sealing device. Then again, situation may be completely different now. Been a long time since Geto and Mei Mei were set to square off (around Yuji vs Choso I think lol).

Gonna be a bit of a wait for answers with side story next week.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017

So someone mentioned what if both Getwo and Yuji start laughing at Mahito's pitiful state like how both Mahito and Sukuna laughed at Yuji. A similar spread that fits the sorcerers instead.

I think it would be pretty funny lol.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Fake Getou also said this era sorcerers are strong

He must have been jumping bodies for a while
Especially when one of Sukuna old buddies is allies with him

He also doesn't seem to have much respect for cursed spirits even though he's helping them

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Damn Yuji fucked Mahito up. Sooo satisfying seeing him running away. I'm thinking Mahito is done here, but he's escaped death before.

Todo is so badass. I wonder if he can relearn boogie woogie or will he change how he fights? He was still able to use Mahito's hand to clap a couple chapters ago so...

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it has to be an actual hand or something hand-shaped? He could just get a simple prosthetic.

Or, knowing how JJK rolls, maybe he gets some creepy-ass severed hand and carries it around tied to his belt.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Coming in to say I'm on chapter 83 right now and shit is getting real. Also, the flashback arc was really good. I think for this I have been spoiled on

They succeed in sealing Gojo

but beyond to that I'm going in completely blind still

Edit: Chapter 89, I figured Gojo would do it after how smug they were being about it but I still yelled

Last edited:

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
So predictions for the anime
I'm guessing we might end at the death painting arc or am i being unrealistic

OP
OP
Flow

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Death painting arc and tease towards the past arc.

Death painting arc is the perfect arc to showcase how far they have come in their first fight against a special grade.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
So predictions for the anime
I'm guessing we might end at the death painting arc or am i being unrealistic
I would think this would work.

Then if there was a second season it would then be feasible to do flashback through shibuya incident (assuming we are near the end of the arc).

Shibuya not going to be easy to adapt

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I would think this would work.

Then if there was a second season it would then be feasible to do flashback through shibuya incident (assuming we are near the end of the arc).

Shibuya not going to be easy to adapt
I think that Mappa is more than capable of doing a faithful adaptation of this arc, luckily the show seems to be a bit too so we probably will continue to get two cours and not end up with another God of High School disaster.

Also it would be wild if Shibuya ends up being animated around the same time MHA animates their current arc.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all I've been marathoning the manga all night just got to Chapters 110-120 and WHAT THE FUCK. JESUS. So much despair. I don't know how the fuck the series continues from here because JESUS CHRIST

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, ant arc is about the length of JJK as a whole currently. (and to an extent is functioning as it's own start to finish story)

Shibuya almost all the main players are known and is the occurrence/immediate response to the antagonist plan that has been building up since the beginning.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, packed chapter.
-So what Todo was alluding to earlier was that Gojo has already been taken.
-Based on the Kusakabe scene, without Gojo there is probably no returning to how things was with Yuji, especially after the Sukuna takeover. Makes me extra curious about what happens next with not geto.
-Mei Mei bailed the country, and is trying to profit of the incident.. Ui Ui's cursed technique a teleport? She maybe is taking Nanami's retire to Malaysia plan lol
-Also ugh...why.
-Yuji inadvertently putting Choso through an existential crisis. Kinda feel bad for him in a way.
-Getwo strong. Looks like we will finally get some more info about him and his goals next chapter (born human and been around for a long while is what we know now). Looking forward to it.

Most importantly, I'm sure someone will put a pokemon trainer hat on not Geto in the last panel, and I will laugh.

Last edited:

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Mahito knew that either on of them were gonna betray each other in the end which is why he took the initiative to attack Getwo. At the end of the day we know that fake Geto hates curses so he was eventually gonna kill off the curses once he was done with them.

Also kinda wild Choso got mindfucked lmao. Is he gonna come in for the save for Yuji?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Glad Mei Mei is alive
I guess UI UI has an emergency teleport
Makes sense she's grade 1 she can't beat Geto and is probably too selfish to sacrifice herself

I don't see how they could let Yuji live honestly even ignoring the untold deaths Gojo the only one person probably in the entire world that can kill Sukuna is gone

There's no reason to let him live

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been catching up on the manga since starting the anime. I'm on chapter 95 and all I wanna say is that Gojo and Megumi's dad are monsters.