• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
The funny thing about Yuji's powers is that... he technically doesn't have one. He has no innate Cursed Technique. He's been doing the most basic thing of putting Curse energy in his body parts as he fights and has been getting by on it because his body is superhuman to begin with.

On the subject of the game, you guys are gonna get a mediocre arena fighter and like it.

I will probably buy it, begrudgingly.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
p1jdpvr1v4x61.jpg

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia

From episode 14 when the Kyoto school is making its entrance and might be the best track of the entire season everyone missed. Apparently the featured artists is a black British dude though I'm totally unfamiliar with him. You have to wonder how some of these collaborations come about.

Speaking of underused tracks featuring Che Lingo, when does this even play?

Just jumped out in my YT recs.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
japantoday.com

Popular manga 'Jujutsu Kaisen' draws fans to Gifu temple

The booming popularity of the manga series "Jujutsu Kaisen" has made a temple in central Japan the latest magnet for fans eager to visit a site associated with their favorite cursed spirit. Senkoji temple in Takayama, Gifu Prefecture, deifies Ryomen Sukuna, one of the key antagonists in the...

Senkoji temple in Takayama, Gifu Prefecture, deifies Ryomen Sukuna, one of the key antagonists in the series about a high school boy who joins a secret organization to fight against spirits that bring misfortune to people.

The temple's 66-year-old chief priest, Daien Oshita, has welcomed the unexpected "anime pilgrimage," saying he has read the manga himself and is happy for people to learn more about the local history of the Hida region.

I want to go here! Loved visiting temples and shrines when I lived in Japan.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
japantoday.com

Popular manga 'Jujutsu Kaisen' draws fans to Gifu temple

The booming popularity of the manga series "Jujutsu Kaisen" has made a temple in central Japan the latest magnet for fans eager to visit a site associated with their favorite cursed spirit. Senkoji temple in Takayama, Gifu Prefecture, deifies Ryomen Sukuna, one of the key antagonists in the...

I want to go here! Loved visiting temples and shrines when I lived in Japan.
Is the mythological figure as malevolent as the JJK character?

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Is the mythological figure as malevolent as the JJK character?

Just looked it up, apparently the real life (mythological) Sukuna was an enemy of the Japanese Emperor in his time but was revered by local people in Hida Province.

Ryomen-sukuna - Japanese Wiki Corpus

Ryomen-sukuna is a specter that was said to have appeared in Hida Province in ancient times, in the reign of Emperor Nintoku.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Gege already said he just took the name and it isn't supposed to be the same sukuna from myth.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This show was fucking fantastic goddamn. I haven't wholly enjoyed an anime in this way in what feels like ages.

I give it the official cool award.

gj9O1rS.gif

Season 2 when

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Well it finally happened...

Still waiting on Jennifer Lawrence's reaction to her pivotal role in the story.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

We have a look at the movie designs for Maki, Panda and Inumaki who now looks less like a clone of Yuji. Still not sure how I feel about the massive redesign of Panda.

OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
www.youtube.com

When the Anime Ending is too good to stop

Sometimes the ending is just too fire to stop 🔥🎶😏1-2 Displates = 27% OFF | 3+ Displates = 37% OFFhttps://displate.com/cilvanis?art=5e1cd106d143a▶Songs:ALI...
LOL
When does this come out.
7/22!

We have a look at the movie designs for Maki, Panda and Inumaki who now looks less like a clone of Yuji. Still not sure how I feel about the massive redesign of Panda.

LOL Panda's new design is amazing

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

The official Jujutsu Kaisen Twitter account just posted a countdown that ends in a few days on midnight July 30th. Most are assuming that it's a trailer for the movie, JJK 0 after the director made comments hinting that we'll see a lot more of the film not long ago. The show was already incredibly good looking and really well presented throughout so I can't wait to see what the movie will look like. That and hopefully the staff aren't totally destroying themselves to finish this by December.

OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)

The official Jujutsu Kaisen Twitter account just posted a countdown that ends in a few days on midnight July 30th. Most are assuming that it's a trailer for the movie, JJK 0 after the director made comments hinting that we'll see a lot more of the film not long ago. The show was already incredibly good looking and really well presented throughout so I can't wait to see what the movie will look like. That and hopefully the staff aren't totally destroying themselves to finish this by December.

Wow!

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching the series now and I'm up to episode 17. Just finished the Panda episode. My gf and I both love it, it's really awesome. I think I might start reading the manga after I finish.

How many more seasons do you think can exist with the material remaining for the manga? 1 or 2?

Also next season probably sometime next year?

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching the series now and I'm up to episode 17. Just finished the Panda episode. My gf and I both love it, it's really awesome. I think I might start reading the manga after I finish.

How many more seasons do you think can exist with the material remaining for the manga? 1 or 2?

There is a movie based on the prequel mini series/one shot hitting Japan on Christmas and the rest of the world hopefully soon after... hopefully. Season 2 would probably be later next year or maybe even 2023. The series is still on going but I imagine 3 seasons for sure, maybe 4.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017

The manga is still going (and just finished a short hiatus for the author's health), but there's a movie coming out I think this year that is an adaptation of the prequel manga JJK 0 (Zero).

The first season covers up to chapter 63-64 or so, and the manga is currently in the 150s.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished this, holy shit Nobara in that last episode. Need to write down my feelings later.