• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I love how fucking crazy Nobara is. Those facial expressions really sold it.

Found this image of her online, but I need a gif of this from Ep 24 like yesterday

DONT CLICK UNTIL YOU HAVE WATCHED THE LATEST EPISODE
thumb-1920-1101615.png

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Wild season... And now a movie?! But not with the main cast? :/

This season was really high in budget and quality.. Mappa did a great job with pacing no filler episodes and it was such a joy from start to finish!

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Gojo raising them Curse-killing machines.

Two of them nailing Black Flashes, one of them with a fucking Domain Expansion. All at the age of 15.

Last edited:

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wild season... And now a movie?! But not with the main cast? :/

This season was really high in budget and quality.. Mappa did a great job with pacing no filler episodes and it was such a joy from start to finish!

The movie takes place when Panda and crew were still first years so they're all there outside the main trio.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Man, I don't even know where to start with this episode. The animation, production, and direction were running on all cylinder. I think the double black flash part was the highlight for me.

The scene with Nobara and Yuji talking in the woods was very well done too. Yuji's pensiveness and Nobara trying to reassure him in her own way really underlined the similarities and the differences in their characters.

That, plus the scene at the end with Sukuna really sold why I love Yuji as a character. There's a thoughtfulness that grounds him and puts him ahead of other similar shonen protagonists.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Fight was aces. Just thinking how many old shounen could have been made high level by this team.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
The scene with Nobara and Yuji talking in the woods was very well done too. Yuji's pensiveness and Nobara trying to reassure him in her own way really underlined the similarities and the differences in their characters.
I loved that scene in the manga too, but watching it in the anime made realize that Yuji is technically wrong there.

He wasn't the one who made Eso cry for his dead brother, it was Nobara making Kechizu fucking explode into sprays of blood with that look on her face and then taunting the dead body with the kind of line villains typically say.

Well ok, Yuji contributed, but still lol

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Nobara is such a psycho i love it lol

that hairpin was gorgeously animated i need that gif

Seeing Mahito and Geto playing board games is so weird honestly

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
Randomly turning canon arcs into movies will always be dumb to me *shrugs

If it was adapting the final arc, or a prequel like this is, I can live with it. But randomly doing it in the middle of the story, only to go back to an anime season afterwards, it just irks me in terms of accessibility

Ah ok
More of an issue for western fans but demon slayer just made like 400m at the box office so this almost a no brainer seeing how huge JJK is

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Nobara gets a lot animation this episode even in the aftermath with them talking about killing humans Nobara was so well animated

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Nobara gets a lot animation this episode even in the aftermath with them talking about killing humans Nobara was so well animated
I knew this episode would be a banger when I saw that brief moment of Geto and a very lively Mahito in the preview last week. You know the episode is gonna be a sakuga banger when a non-action, non-pivotal scene like that gets splurged on.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I'm only 3 episodes in and she isn't a tsundere right? Because she kinda gave that impression.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
I'm only 3 episodes in and she isn't a tsundere right? Because she kinda gave that impression.

She doesn't fall in the tsundere type because even if she can be cold to others, she doesn't have any problems to recognize if she likes or cares about someone, there's no sweet side she's trying to "hide", she's quite open about her personality what she likes and doesn't like.

Nobara 10/10.

Or better said, this team 10/10.

Nov 29, 2018
Alright, riding high off the end of this season and I need more.

Manga readers, about where does the manga pick up from the anime, or is it worth just starting the manga from scratch?

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017

Manga readers, about where does the manga pick up from the anime, or is it worth just starting the manga from scratch?

Chapter 63 is where it picks up from if you are interested, I think the anime has done a really good job adapting everything, so im not too inclined in suggesting to start from scratch.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

as someone that started reading the manga 3 days ago and finished it already.

NO.

this first season is a dream come true in terms of adptation.

start in chapter 63

Nov 29, 2018
Chapter 63 is where it picks up from if you are interested, I think the anime has done a really good job adapting everything, so im not too inclined in suggesting to start from scratch.
as someone that started reading the manga 3 days ago and finished it already.

NO.

this first season is a dream come true in terms of adptation.

start in chapter 63
Cool, chapter 63 it is then. Thanks.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its hilariously disturbing how upset Mahito gets over Choso breaking the game piece when he doesn't even bat an eye turning someone into a piece of jerky.