• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
I know that it's their destiny to be superior to the side characters but the main cast is too overpowered compared to their fellow classmates. It's just unfair. Yuji was casually breaking Olympic records at age 16, Megumi's abilities are never gimped and can use it anywhere as long as he has a shadow(unlike Kamo who has to carry blood bags). Gojo is Gojo. Inumaki can with one word instantly incapacitate anyone who isn't completely out of his league like special grade curses. Panda has 3 lives, and has comparable punching power to Yuji/Todo but you still feel the brunt of his attacks even if you defend. Maki has faster than sound reflexes(literally catching a fired bullet at point blank range) and superhuman abilities even more so than her fellow classmates. Compared to that, all the other side has is Todo. Miwa is pathetic(and I just can't find her uselessness endearing like others) and Maki only being able to create a bullet a day is still sad as hell.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I know that it's their destiny to be superior to the side characters but the main cast is too overpowered compared to their fellow classmates. It's just unfair. Yuji was casually breaking Olympic records at age 16, Megumi's abilities are never gimped and can use it anywhere as long as he has a shadow(unlike Kamo who has to carry blood bags). Gojo is Gojo. Inumaki can with one word instantly incapacitate anyone who isn't completely out of his league like special grade curses. Panda has 3 lives, and has comparable punching power to Yuji/Todo but you still feel the brunt of his attacks even if you defend. Maki has faster than sound reflexes(literally catching a fired bullet at point blank range) and superhuman abilities even more so than her fellow classmates. Compared to that, all the other side has is Todo. Miwa is pathetic(and I just can't find her uselessness endearing like others) and Maki only being able to create a bullet a day is still sad as hell.
Then there's the dude who's overseas an is said to be super-strong.

Tokyo kids built different.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that's just personal opinion lol

The second movie disappointed me (not saying anyone else shouldn't like it)

Oh nah, I was just confused because the KnY movie adapted an actual manga arc, whereas the MHA movies have not, thought you were worried about that happening to JJK

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh nah, I was just confused because the KnY movie adapted an actual manga arc, whereas the MHA movies have not, thought you were worried about that happening to JJK

Yeah - I'm worried about that AND that even if it isn't, it's gonna be a weird canon/non-canon insert

The upsides are limited, but I will put all of my faith in Gege

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Not mentioning Nobara?

This week gonna be good.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the movie is just vol 0.... Though I doubt a movie without Yuji pulls enough people in, they have to heavily rely on Gojo then.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You mean like how KnY put the following arc in a movie and made bazillions?

I'd rather have Toji animated in movie quality then Yuuta crying around.
Yes I also think KnY adapting an arc as a movie is dumb, obviously not from a financial standpoint but as a fan, I am just not gonna like it.

Also the animation quality right bow in the show rn is so good I'm not worried heh 😅 in fact mappa working on a movie ad mayve preparing s2 could worsen the quality.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
MBS Executive Is Mum on Possible 2nd Jujutsu Kaisen Anime Season

MBS Chief Programming Director Hajime Yokota thanked the viewers for the popularity of the Jujutsu Kaisen television anime in the broadcaster's late-night Super Animeism programming block, as well as via streaming.

Regarding a hypothetical second anime season, Yokota said, "Even though the manga series is still ongoing, we have no concrete information at the moment."

Kind of a shame that the movie leaked because this would be really cheeky otherwise.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
What an odd word to use there. I guess they were hoping it would draw people to the article.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwLBVqQCn0IvyrZO60svZdBg

The real AU the movie should be based on.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're correct, next arc as a movie woulda been sublime. Wasting it on Yuuta is :(

Randomly turning canon arcs into movies will always be dumb to me *shrugs

If it was adapting the final arc, or a prequel like this is, I can live with it. But randomly doing it in the middle of the story, only to go back to an anime season afterwards, it just irks me in terms of accessibility

It is based on Volume 0, the Jujutsu Kaisen pilot manga that was made before the full serialization. It is 100% canon and is about that older student they've been mentioning throughout the season.

Ah ok

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank god it is Volume 0 and not the next arc, people who suggest that don't think on longterms.

Volume 0 is also reaaaaally good and will work fantastically as a movie. Which the next arc wouldn't have without altering or omitting a lot of stuff.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
I'm going to miss catching this on Fridays, this season really delivered. Excited for the movie, hope the wait isn't too long. I might just have to hop on the manga.

Guess now I can watch S2 of Dr. Stone, haven't started that yet. Iruma Kun season 2 starts in a few weeks too, which is great.