• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
A warning for future content so everyone here who wants this gets disappointed now instead of later.

All the slice of life stuff has been relegated to spinoff light novels and audio dramas. The manga doesn't stop moving at a breakneck pace after this arc. So anyone here wanting some nice hangouts won't get it from future seasons.
Damn, that's a real shame. I genuinely enjoy the characters and the animation ect but the main story just hasn't grabbed me. Hopefully some big plot things happen that pique my interest

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I legit wouldn't mind episode-length Juju strolls with some curse of the week thrown in here and there.

Talking a handful of episodes, not entire filler arcs.
Gege writes the Juju strolls doesn't he though? I wouldn't want to foist that much extra work on him. New anime original stuff would tend to the humorous but also inconsequential, and if made up monsters would show up they run the risk of being inconsistent with the rules. There are chances to expand the easy going stuff in future seasons though.

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
Gege writes the Juju strolls doesn't he though? I wouldn't want to foist that much extra work on him. New anime original stuff would tend to the humorous but also inconsequential, and if made up monsters would show up they run the risk of being inconsistent with the rules. There are chances to expand the easy going stuff in future seasons though.
Also the JuJu strolls can be used to insert all those slice of life stories as well.

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like I missed something about Megumi's sister.

She visited the bridge and got cursed a long time ago right?

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Oct 25, 2017
That just makes Fushiguro better.

I wish more main characters were like Yusuke and less like Goku.
I definitely didn't say it was a bad thing. Megumi gives me Levi vibes, he doesn't strike me as 100% a good guy just on the way his outlook is most of the time, but he's a good guy. There's a realistic honesty to him that should honestly be in more Shonen's. I guess he's like the "Hiei" of the group...just that he was never introduced as the bad guy.

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
Nope, that is a different thing, but judging from the weird tattoo seal thing shown when Megumi was talking about her condition, it seems to be Curse-related.
Gocha, this makes sense. I couldn't understand why they suddenly became aware of this curse when she had been in a coma for a while, but this way it makes sense. I guess I missed a line somewhere.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Gocha, this makes sense. I couldn't understand why they suddenly became aware of this curse when she had been in a coma for a while, but this way it makes sense. I guess I missed a line somewhere.
Keep in mind the curse only started killing people recently the first known victims as as we know got curses at least 2 decades ago when they went to the school and only died now so something "activated" the bridge curse

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Just hopping in to this thread saying I've been sleeping on this show and decided to watch it earlier this week and ended up watching everything in 2 days, can't get enough of it. It's great!

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wf4u2u480pn61.jpg

Don't be a Gojo. Be a Kakashi.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching this on hbomax and not crunchyroll. Hbomax stopped at episode 15. Are they on the same schedule?

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just hopping in to this thread saying I've been sleeping on this show and decided to watch it earlier this week and ended up watching everything in 2 days, can't get enough of it. It's great!
I literally did the same thing over the weekend. Fantastic show, should have listened to people here. Just caught up on the Manga too and now I'm sad I have to wait for more. :-(

Wolfe

Banned
Sep 3, 2018
Not impressed with the first episode aside from the animation.
Feels like another "I've seen this shit before" sort of series.
Dropped.

Lol I respect other opinions but stating it like this comes off a bit pretentious.

Edit: I finally got around to checking out the show the other day and now realize how old that post I quoted is lol, I think I'm on episode 8, really digging it and the animation is top knotch.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing Gojo doesn't need to weak a mask. There's an infinity between him and the virus.
I mean infinity doesn't block everything lol he still needs to breathe
Also otherwise he would be blind because (morr than he is lol) no light will enter through his infinity and he would be mutr and death since obviously Soundwaves travel through infinity

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What about the stuff he breathes out for others though?
Oooooh, this is such an interesting topic! Gojo can basically become a filter by trapping a residue somewhere between his person and the surrounding infinity. He could theoretically save planet earth by trapping emissions and transporting it elsewhere. Plant demon lady and Gojo could be a team. Partners. Pals. Couple?

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Oooooh, this is such an interesting topic! Gojo can basically become a filter by trapping a residue somewhere between his person and the surrounding infinity. He could theoretically save planet earth by trapping emissions and transporting it elsewhere. Plant demon lady and Gojo could be a team. Partners. Pals. Couple?
That is now a new ship

I support it

Jogo x Hanami shippers am cry

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Really good EP, they didn't mess up the facial expressions and
Chimera Shadow Garden
looked amazing

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Good lord, they leaned real heavy on the fujo crowed with Gojo in this Juju Scroll. Had me dying nonetheless.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Chimera Shadow Garden hype. And that Jujutsu Scroll was hilarious. last episode of the season next week :(

Also they censored the hell out of Eso, the cowards:

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
As a manga reader, I actually forgot how hype Fushiguro going apeshit was. And MAPPA continues to impress with the animation, next season is gonna be goooooood....

That Juju Stroll though. The comedic timing on that quick cut to Nobara and Gojo running alongside Itadori had me in stitches
That Juju Stroll was fucking hilarious, but can someone explain why the entire gang would be trying to stop Megumi from being hit on?
I reason that as far as Kugisaki and Itadori are concerned, if they're both single then Fushiguro has to be too. Gojo is just a little shit.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Huh? While the fight was really cool it was over real quick, I don't really remember it being that quick in the manga. Am I remembering wrong?