• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Satoru Gojo and Kento Nanami glasses
z_604aec15c7a1b.jpg

z_604aec15af923.jpg

z_604aec15b6826.jpg

z_604aec15d6c19.jpg

z_604aec15c06e2.jpg

z_604aec15ac485.jpg

z_604aec15bcd53.jpg

z_604aec15cf462.jpg

www.famitsu.com

アニメ『呪術廻戦』より五条悟と七海建人の眼鏡が登場。眼鏡ケースと眼鏡拭きがセットに | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com

2021年3月12日(金)、バンダイ アパレル事業部は、テレビアニメ『呪術廻戦』より、五条悟と七海建人をフィーチャーした“呪術廻戦 眼鏡コレクション”の予約受付を、バンダイのキャラクターファッションサイト“バンコレ!”にて開始した。

OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Satoru Gojo and Kento Nanami glasses
z_604aec15c7a1b.jpg

z_604aec15af923.jpg

z_604aec15b6826.jpg

z_604aec15d6c19.jpg

z_604aec15c06e2.jpg

z_604aec15ac485.jpg

z_604aec15bcd53.jpg

z_604aec15cf462.jpg

www.famitsu.com

アニメ『呪術廻戦』より五条悟と七海建人の眼鏡が登場。眼鏡ケースと眼鏡拭きがセットに | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com

2021年3月12日(金)、バンダイ アパレル事業部は、テレビアニメ『呪術廻戦』より、五条悟と七海建人をフィーチャーした“呪術廻戦 眼鏡コレクション”の予約受付を、バンダイのキャラクターファッションサイト“バンコレ!”にて開始した。
Stylish!

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I like the return to the Monster of the Week format with this new episode.

Also, the "Baka A and Baka B" line was just great.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Nobara/Yuji/Megumi have such great chemistry. One of my gripes with the show is we don't get enough of them together.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good episode, reminds me that we need the trio hanging out more often

Anime needs to hurry up so I can read the manga :3

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Fushiguro being the bad ass putting punks in their place was not at all what I was expecting for his backstory.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The interactions between the trio are so fucking good. Nobara and Yuji are hilarious together, in particular.

This is a great show, glad I started watching it!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I really wish there had been more episodes like this one, the gang being hilarious and fun and exploring a spooky mystery and exercising a demon, the stakes being raised by his sister being in danger really made a good monster of the week story into something special.

...and now it looks like they are going to ruin it by having the main plot take over it again
tenor.gif

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I really wish there had been more episodes like this one, the gang being hilarious and fun and exploring a spooky mystery and exercising a demon, the stakes being raised by his sister being in danger really made a good monster of the week story into something special.

...and now it looks like they are going to ruin it by having the main plot take over it again
tenor.gif
This is still an arc focused on the three main characters, in case you're wondering.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
This is still an arc focused on the three main characters, in case you're wondering.
Yeah i mean the three won't disappear next week because the plot is involved, the stakes are still the same as they were + extra danger, so it's a weird way to look at things.

Fushiguro is back baby, speaks his mind on anything not involving him or his family.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Yeah i mean the three won't disappear next week because the plot is involved, the stakes are still the same as they were + extra danger, so it's a weird way to look at things.

Fushiguro is back baby, speaks his mind on anything not involving him or his family.
I mean it is not weird to think that the plot could overtake an arc. That can happen sometimes. In fact, it kinda happened in the last arc (not that I think the arc wasn't better for it), but that Mahito+Geto scene is more Rita Repulsa sending the current monster of the week more than anything else.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

Jujutsu Kaisen definitely runs at a fast pace.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif
A warning for future content so everyone here who wants this gets disappointed now instead of later.

All the slice of life stuff has been relegated to spinoff light novels and audio dramas. The manga doesn't stop moving at a breakneck pace after this arc. So anyone here wanting some nice hangouts won't get it from future seasons.

wunsubdee

Mar 6, 2021
The show aint over yet but the quality has been great every episode, hope they take all the time they need for season 2

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
A warning for future content so everyone here who wants this gets disappointed now instead of later.

All the slice of life stuff has been relegated to spinoff light novels and audio dramas. The manga doesn't stop moving at a breakneck pace after this arc. So anyone here wanting some nice hangouts won't get it from future seasons.
Edit: nevermind, point taken

Last edited:

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I do hope they can just pilfer some of those side-content scenes and insert them into the show.

The slice of life stuff JJK has is always great and the main three in particular have wonderful chemistry, but it kinda underuses that strength a bit.

Edit: Mifec I might have accidentally brought in too much spoilers into this, even with tags, so let's edit our posts out, just to be on the safe side

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I do hope they can just pilfer some of those side-content scenes and insert them into the show.

The slice of life stuff JJK has is always great and the main three in particular have wonderful chemistry, but it kinda underuses that strength a bit.

Edit: Mifec I might have accidentally brought in too much spoilers into this, even with tags, so let's edit our posts out, just to be on the safe side
Done : )

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't miss the times when filler arcs had to be deployed to not catch up to the manga, the way seasons work now with certain shows is much more healthy for the quality of a show. I wouldn't know what they'd do for filler in JJK, i'd imagine Juju Strolls stretched to episode length. Episodes where the trio hangs out together are the breathers we need in between the chaos, also Nobara was knocked out for the dangerious part of the exam invasion so time for her to shine.