• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Miwa is the best and now I hope for a say when she gets an amazing W when everyone least expects it.

GO GET YOUR MONEY GIRL.

Speaking of which, I'm confused. Wasn't she the principal's bodyguard or something when we first saw her?

Then suddenly she was teaming up with the other school's kids to take out our heroes?

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Even the wiki I was just at is confusing. I get that the principal wanted to kill our boy, but why she accompanied the OTHER principal's class and it was normal is weird. I was so damn confused during the story, like "isn't the blue girl with Yuji's school?".
Huh? Yaga is the principal for the Tokyo school (the guy that made Panda), and Gakuganji(?)/ The old man is the principal of the Kyoto school. Miwa has never been seen with Yaga , I don't think anyways. She was with Gakuganji when she was introduced when Gojo came in. She never switched schools.

E: Yaga didn't want to kill Yuji, only Gakuganji

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Glad you're enjoying it naka...I mean BURAZA!

😂

I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest too and would recommend reading the manga after the season ends. You're dead on for Sukuna but I don't wanna spoil you so imma leave it at that.

Yea I typically read the manga once the anime ends. Hope the art is good, as this has been quite the adaptation so far

I really like Yuji's character. He is kind, but does not come across as a pushover like say, Midoriya or even Tanjiro. He gets even better as the series goes on too. Megumi is cool, I like him but he does not really stand out. Nobara however, is amazing. Exactly the kind of female character we should be seeing in Jump. Like Yuji, she only gets better. Feels good to say she has some really cool stuff coming. I like Maki a lot too, the Rock Lee of this series in a way, but she is not played for gags like Lee occasionally was.

Oh yeah! Todo gang gang. That man is a treasure. You're right, you go in expecting him to be this hardass and while he is that, it is layered with him being a total goofball. It's sooo good. Gojo is too cool for school. All Might level as far as his in universe reputation but also just a total dork. I really like how this show presents its characters, they are lighthearted in a pretty gruesome series if you think about it.

Yeah the first opening was a total tease. Made the Junpei gut punch all the more effective. Also, fuck Mahito.

I love that Sukuna is so evil and does not give a fuck about Yuji. Nice change of pace for how these things usually go.

Now we just gotta get Reyes in on the anime, though I think he might've read a bit of the manga

Glad to hear I have a lot to look forward to once the anime ends!

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of which, I'm confused. Wasn't she the principal's bodyguard or something when we first saw her?

Then suddenly she was teaming up with the other school's kids to take out our heroes?
Miwa is from Kyoto school that the old dude is the principle of

I don't think she's a bodyguard or anything just a teacher pet probably trying to get some extra credit by getting the dude tea and shit

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Finally caught up with this. Man this is such a breath of fresh air for shonen after suffering through Fire Force and MHA.

Also...I'm confused why the series keep mentioning and showing this Okkotsu despite never appear in the story. But apparently he's in the the prequel manga? Why didn't they animate that part yet?

Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught up with this. Man this is such a breath of fresh air for shonen after suffering through Fire Force and MHA.

Also...I'm confused why the series keep mentioning and showing this Okkotsu despite never appear in the story. But apparently he's in the the prequel manga? Why didn't they animate that part yet?
There's really no good place to place the prequel between arcs. It's also possibly being saved for a movie or OVA.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

Because they animated the parts where the manga keeps bringing him up

Hope they do a movie or an ova

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Okkotsu is in the 2nd opening so I was wondering if he was going to show up at some point. From the way everyone talks about him he sounds like a beast.

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
I notice a lot of i
LOL I feel like making one of those goofy sketch graphs that's usually used for complicated stories like Kingdom Hearts and Attack on Titan to show where people are connected in JJK
This abs Tokyo ghoul are definitely some of the few series that need it. It is very easy to get characters confused

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Look at this cute birthday boy

1614949838468.png

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking reddit man. Think I just got hit with a huge spoiler. May start reading the manga just to avoid any more.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I like how they're all just chilling in fishbro's domain sunbathing and Geto is wearing a Hawaii shirt.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
It wasn't even in an anime sub reddit lol. I was reading about controversial story choices and didn't realize it was using JJK as an example until names started dropping lol
That sucks lol.

I had myself spoiled by Youtube recommendations shoving manga analysis vids in my face, but I actually clicked on them so it is mostly my fault.

Ended up reading the manga.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Can we talk about how Todo is becoming a tsundere in record time... and seems to have trouble telling reality from fantasy.

I like how they're all just chilling in fishbro's domain sunbathing and Geto is wearing a Hawaii shirt.

I do enjoy how all the Curses just hang out with each other when they're not being horrible monsters.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The little notes for each of the students during the baseball game were great.

Panda: Wants to punch a Zebra some day

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I like how they didn't even try to make sense of Pan(bread) and Panda gag for English speakers.