• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
jujutsu-kaisen-aoi-todo-boogie-woogie-cursed-technique-anime-1258531-1280x0.jpeg

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
full power sukuna/gojo is unclear, but it's a tier of being above everyone else so far

gojo said he could beat sukuna, but he was also trying to reassure itadori when he did so idk if it's 100%
Sukuna v. Gojo would be DBZ levels of "they're moving so fast they're literally invisible wtf is going on"

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Butcher dude is on the ground crying becuase his limbs got turned into curly fries and Gojo's is going, "YAY!"

Oct 25, 2017
The music when Gojou showed up was fucking dope as fuck. They really need to release this shows music or something because the OST is really good.

Salamande

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly Todo being both a genius and powerful is interesting. The fact he is also weird just ties it all together.

I love that the only reason Boogie Woogie works as a tactic at all against a special-level curse like Hanami is because Todo's a genius. Anybody else would be completely unable to keep track of where everyone is at all times (and Itadori isn't even trying, just completely trusting in Todo as he was told to). The number of variables to consider at every clap would just be too much.

What a cool fight.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I was enjoying this episode, Todo's power is cool as hell and the way it was presented in the fight was awesome.

However... it feels like the good guys are just too powerful? Like they are all super powerful to the point of just standing their explaining their abilities and usually handle every threat without issue. Yuji just uses a straight up busted move on his first try 4 times in a row like its nothing.

Godou literally just deleting the curse and the coat rack guy at the end and then the next episode being a baseball game it's just like... eh, this isn't very compelling.

Like what's the actual plot? There's no stakes and I'm not even sure what the villains are trying to do

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I was enjoying this episode, Todo's power is cool as hell and the way it was presented in the fight was awesome.

However... it feels like the good guys are just too powerful? Like they are all super powerful to the point of just standing their explaining their abilities and usually handle every threat without issue. Yuji just uses a straight up busted move on his first try 4 times in a row like its nothing.

Godou literally just deleting the curse and the coat rack guy at the end and then the next episode being a baseball game it's just like... eh, this isn't very compelling.

Like what's the actual plot? There's no stakes and I'm not even sure what the villains are trying to do

Did you miss the end of the episode? This was all a distraction so Mahito could steal a Sukuna finger.

convo

Oct 25, 2017

The end of the episode has Mahito do the thing they actually planned to accomplish that day. More to see later.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

I'm enjoying the show but, I kind of agree.

Getting MHA vibez

Principate

Oct 31, 2017

I mean it was explained fairly early on that the villains are outmatched and they need to do 2 thing's to win: get Sukuna on side and killing Gojo. That's the plot that's what they're building towards.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Despite the beat down Hanami got by the kids, only Yuji and Todo got to the point where Hanami got desperate enough for a domain expansion and who knows how that would have gone if Gojo wasn't there to solve the problem. Here's the thing, being in multiple places at the same time isn't one of Gojo's super powers and the evil faction did make use of that.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Another comparison you could make with Gojo is that he is kinda like All Might from MHA, but unlike All Might, he isn't saddled with stipulations like not being quite as strong as in his prime or having to deal with a time limit to his power. So basically if MHA had prime All Might available.

Much like All Might, he acts like a safety net for the good guys and a disadvantage to the villains that forces them to scheme from the shadows. Much like All Might however, if the bad guys are able to accomplish the goal of taking him out of the picture via whatever method, the balance of power will shift.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm enjoying the show but, I kind of agree.

Getting MHA vibez
Hmm? Last time i checked with MHA
the villains got some victories and society has not been that kind to heroes screwing up. All might is out of the picture, so is it because Deku has got all the powers inside of him to deal with any problems?

Oct 25, 2017
I love that the only reason Boogie Woogie works as a tactic at all against a special-level curse like Hanami is because Todo's a genius. Anybody else would be completely unable to keep track of where everyone is at all times (and Itadori isn't even trying, just completely trusting in Todo as he was told to). The number of variables to consider at every clap would just be too much.

What a cool fight.
This reminds me of how Mirio's quirk is fucking hard to get to work and be effective, it works because Mirio put the work into it to get it be be as dangerous as it is.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
This show is really entertaining haha. I think that's episode is around the point where I stopped reading. I'm looking forward to not knowing what's happening next.

On another note, do the Domain Expansions (Ryōiki Tenkai) also give off some big Bankai energy to you guys? In a good way.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This show is really entertaining haha. I think that's episode is around the point where I stopped reading. I'm looking forward to not knowing what's happening next.

On another note, do the Domain Expansions (Ryōiki Tenkai) also give off some big Bankai energy to you guys? In a good way.
They are basically themed ultimate attacks, in a way. All the coolest bankais had some environmental element, too.

Oct 25, 2017
Todo is basically Yuji's Mirio if you think about it.
I guess he's Mirio if Horikoshi wanted to draw a non evil Yujiro Hanma. Todo's great though, wasn't expecting to like him so much. Though Megumi, Maki and Nanami are probably my favorites...granted the cast as a whole is pretty solid so it almost doesn't matter whom is onscreen.
Maki's Domain Expansion is gonna be Unlimited Blade Works
I am the bone of my sword...

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Just started watching this on Crunchyroll. Currently watching episode 3 and it's pretty good so far! Does it hold up? How many episodes long is it?

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
I agree with the lack of stakes and MHA (first season) comparisons.

I do think eventually Gojo will be taken out of commission eventually, but he decreases all the stakes. Even Todou is OP.

I think Gojou turning heel could be a compelling twist, but he hasn't shown TOO much potential of being evil. Not even sure what his motivations would be to turn evil and compel the characters to fight against him.

I do miss Sakuna though. Wonder what he's up to.