• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gojo arrival was fire, loved how they drew him differently from his usual self too.

Yuki debut kinda mid, I get the complaints around how the anime looks less gritty now.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Yeah, Gojo is OP.

The story needs to either kill him off or seal him away.

He immediately deflates the tension when he's there although he always does cool shit.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
So the people who didn't like Todo at his intro what is your opinion now?

You know where he got his question from and it was confirmed in the fanbook that he likes tall girls with big butts cuz of his teacher Yuki lmao.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Not those faces from todo when he claps 😂
1bef6e2dc107e3aec9d839f9bb19f350.png

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
More baddies added, more implications, cool beans. That last scene meant he was able to steal the school's finger, right?

I'm also curious how the story is going handle basically a god on the good guy's team. Probably more curious about that than Yuji's growth pulled out of his ass lol.

You know where he got his question from and it was confirmed in the fanbook that he likes tall girls with big butts cuz of his teacher Yuki lmao.
My opinion is that it's still a dumb character trait and the justification is just as insultingly dumb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one gonna talk about how Gojo just turned butcher man into a quadriplegic. Not that he wasn't asking for it.

Yeah, Gojo is OP.

The story needs to either kill him off or seal him away.

He immediately deflates the tension when he's there although he always does cool shit.

Geto already told us and the curses how to deal with Gojo. Don't fight him but use that Prison Realm special grade cursed object.

I thought he was fine when he was first introduced. Like dudes talking about what kind of ladies they like is probably one of the more "realistic" things we've seen shonen characters talk about. He's been great now that we've seen more of him, hilarious but also surprisingly intelligent and heartfelt.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guessing crazy broken sorcerers like Gojo are called non standard? Wonder if that goes for Okkutsu and the other dude that Gojo said could be as strong as him.

Also is the next episode a baseball match? Is that canon?

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I thought he was fine when he was first introduced. Like dudes talking about what kind of ladies they like is probably one of the more "realistic" things we've seen shonen characters talk about. He's been great now that we've seen more of him, hilarious but also surprisingly intelligent and heartfelt.
530,000 IQ plays by Todo

Also is the next episode a baseball match? Is that canon?
Probably part of the Exchange Event.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guessing crazy broken sorcerers like Gojo are called non standard? Wonder if that goes for Okkutsu and the other dude that Gojo said could be as strong as him.
I don't think the non-standard thing was about the grade system of sorcerers, more like his way of doing things ruffles some feathers.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been enjoying the many gang ups for a good beatdown on the special grade curses. I'm waiting for that cute little Cthulhu one to get it next.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
If Gojo saw last weeks Juju Stroll I get why he went so hard. Mans was tryna turn him into a coat rack lol

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So like how strong is Gojo? Jogo was compared to 8 or 9 Sukuna's fingers by Geto who even if he was just stroking his ego and Jogo's only like 3 or 4. Gojo obliterated both Jogo and Hanami without even seeming to work hard. I guess all 20 fingers might be a greater than the sum of their parts thing but damn I'm curious if there is anything else in this world that can even touch him besides Sukuna.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Todo is a complete madman I love him so much

So like how strong is Gojo? Jogo was compared to 8 or 9 Sukuna's fingers by Geto who even if he was just stroking his ego and Jogo's only like 3 or 4. Gojo obliterated both Jogo and Hanami without even seeming to work hard. I guess all 20 fingers might be a greater than the sum of their parts thing but damn I'm curious if there is anything else in this world that can even touch him besides Sukuna.

I think Gojo said he would still beat a full power Sukuna, but how close it would be is the question

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017

full power sukuna/gojo is unclear, but it's a tier of being above everyone else so far

gojo said he could beat sukuna, but he was also trying to reassure itadori when he did so idk if it's 100%

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

I still think that part is fucking weird. Everything else about Todo is cool though.

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
Gojo is a cheat code he has limitless cursed energy.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We don't really have a good index for how strong he is, I think. He's expended roughly the same amount of effort in every fight so far - minimal, in all of them.

Even Mahito would be a non-fight, I think. There just isn't anybody around who can touch him.

King Fossil

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get how Gojo's "teleportation" works, maybe it hasn't been explained yet. Why was Hanami too far away for Gojo to teleport to?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Gojo unlocked Ultra Instinct while everyone else is at the namek arc.

Last edited:

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Todo is a treasure

Gojo is the force of nature

That other creep is actually lucky he was spared the beatdown from the ladies.

That one song is FIRE

That is all I have to say.

Last edited:

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I might have considered taking back my retaliation against Gojo stans putting him above Kakashi that happened at the beginning of this thread

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
So Sukuna used to be a person who reincarnated as a Curse after death, right? I imagine he was the Gojo of his time and then that got converted into being a curse.
He gives me some sus vibes. If he turns out to be a baddie I would not be shocked.
If Gojo was a baddie, the show would have been over by now.

gojo said he could beat sukuna, but he was also trying to reassure itadori when he did so idk if it's 100%
Gojo is also an arrogant dipshit, which is quite justified most of the time, since he IS stronger than everyone else, but that could also lead him to underestimate one entity that could present a real threat.

Last edited: