• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What you don't want Yuji to trip and to fall face first into Maki's boobs?

Honestly, this is a reason Gege is precious.

An interviewer mentioned that they thought he was a woman based on how he wrote Nobara.

On top of that... it seems to make sense that he writes this stuff differently considering he started doing the whole manga writing thing among women.

THEN he was also heavily inspired by fuckin' Togashi?

This has GOAT shonen potential. And all the manga readers keep saying that it literally just keeps getting better.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this is a reason Gege is precious.

An interviewer mentioned that they thought he was a woman based on how he wrote Nobara.

On top of that... it seems to make sense that he writes this stuff differently considering he started doing the whole manga writing thing among women.

THEN he was also heavily inspired by fuckin' Togashi?

This has GOAT shonen potential. And all the manga readers keep saying that it literally just keeps getting better.

The lack of fan service is part thanks to the fact that Gege's parents read the manga and he didn't want to draw anything that would offend them. The Togashi influence gets more overt as the anime goes on.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
The only fanservice Gege released was Todo at the beach in a speedos. It was a replacement for a chapter missing one week.

Preview pics for next ep are out, only 4, guess they don't wanna spoil

jujutsukaisen.jp

TVアニメ「呪術廻戦」公式サイト

TVアニメ『呪術廻戦』TVシリーズ第2期 7月6日から毎週木曜夜11時56分~MBS/TBS系列全国28局にて放送開始!

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eu1bUNZUcAg8W-m

Saw this posted elsewhere but not sure who created it but lol

OP
OP
Mediking

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Characters posing like crazy in Jojo is very common but not sure this actual scene is a Jojo reference. There have actually been a couple of references like Panda going oraoraora while punching the Hell out of Mechamaru.

I should have been more clear and made my post a link to this
knowyourmeme.com

Is This a JoJo Reference?

“Is That a JoJo Reference?” is a rhetorical question often used ironically by online commenters in response to pictures that include allusions to the manga and anime series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I wish the color palette was similar to intro 2's. It's beautiful there but the actual show often has a pretty boring color palette. I say often 'cus it's not always, Maki's flashback had pretty gorgeous colors but then it switched back to the current timeline and it instantly took a stepback.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Question, so I'm caught up with the anime and I gotta ask, when should I start the manga? Should I wait until the anime is finished within the next few episodes?

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've actually been liking the musical score for the series for a while now. I thought this fan recreation of the song that plays when Yuji and Todo take on Hanami was great.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Such a good ep. I had hoped they'd include the match into this ep but oh well. Guess we'll get 2,5 eps for the next arc unless the match is the whole next ep.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Having Gojou in there is like having Frieza face the characters from the first Dragon Ball arc.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Todo is so fucking cool lol and I love despite appearance he can make jojo style 200 iq strategy he explains his ability but left out details to throw Hanami off and keeps faking them out so it would get used to it

I love Todo

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Hot damn what an episode.

Todo's clapping move is ingeniously simplistic and effective.