• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
I'll say this, punching through a wall is different than being forcefully pushed through walls by an incredibly strong curse.

Also gotta remind people Yuji punched through a wall without any curse energy. Anyways yea the animators got hella excited there tho lmao.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
I'll say this, punching through a wall is different than being forcefully pushed through walls by an incredibly strong curse.

Also gotta remind people Yuji punched through a wall without any curse energy. Anyways yea the animators got hella excited there tho lmao.
Yes, they got overly excited lmao.

I was like "this didn't happen in the manga.... Oh well. At least they made it look cool".

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
That was a really good episode.

I'm honestly both really excited and scared for next week's episode.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Episode was mostly set-up, but they did a fine job adapting it while keeping the exposition engaging. This series is ruthless with how the villains don't fuck around, and boy did Mappa convey that with the restaurant scene, oof. I'm really glad that one guy got away.

Next week should be really good, hopefully they stick the landing.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Getō's expressions transfer well to the anime, idk why. His voice too is way softer than I assumed it would be. Jōgo however is great including his VA.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Yuji at least smart enough to not take deal at first before getting completely baited into betting on himself. Not clear to me if the no one gets hurt stipulation applies but I assume it will.

Never seems good to be a normal person in these contemporary set battle shonen. Diner scene was brutal.

Jogo VA with some solid yells

Last edited:

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yuji at least smart enough to not take deal at first before getting completely baited into betting on himself. Not clear to me if the no one gets hurt stipulation applies but I assume it will.

Never seems good to be a normal citizen in these contemporary set battle shonen. Diner scene was brutal.

Jogo VA with some solid yells
That dude that left literally a minute before everyone died had so amazing sixth sense like damn

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Prepare for next week, because it will trend.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Never seems good to be a normal person in these contemporary set battle shonen. Diner scene was brutal.
Just like with the buildings, I don't remember it being that brutal in the manga. Whew.

Solid build up episode for next week. Lot of hype going into it 👀

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Can random people have cursed power or cursed sense without knowing or was his instinct just really good

Remember what Megumi said in the first episode of the anime when he went into the school to save the girl and boy. He said that some humans when near death or under excessive stress near curses will sense them. Man just followed his instinct.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Plus, all of the curses in the diner were exceptionally powerful, and there's varying degrees of psychic awareness - it's not all or nothing, I believe. That dude might not have had much going on, but he had enough to pick up on them.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoying the anime.
Every time there's a strong evil being inside the protagonist, I always get the Naruto/Kyuubi vibe

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Made a manga thread, because people are starting to reveal a tad too much lol.

Like most manga threads, it is open discussion, with upcoming chapters marked in spoilers till they are officially released by Viz.
Manga Thread

Edit fixed link. I highly recommend the manga, for people who like Tokyo Ghoul, Black Clover, and
Yu Yu Hakusho/ HXH this is for you.

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised how good the anime is to watch. Some incredible visuals also.

It's surprising to me because I found the manga incredibly boring to follow back during the first year, and eventually dropped it.
I guess that means less spoilers for anime, so nice bonus.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
That diner scene in Ep 6 was rough. I knew that waitress would die, but dragging it out felt pretty cruel. Looking forward to Gojo kicking ass next episode.

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gojo said he could take on full power Sukuna (20 fingers) and win and Volcano dude is 8 or 9 fingers strong

So yeah, my money is on Jogo obviously lol
He's gotta be a little high on his own supply though right? Gojou seems pretty buff but Sukuna was THE dude.

Edit: Also did anyone else skip this show for weeks because they just finished GoH and didnt want to watch a show about martial arts?

John Omaha

Oct 25, 2017
He's gotta be a little high on his own supply though right? Gojou seems pretty buff but Sukuna was THE dude.

Edit: Also did anyone else skip this show for weeks because they just finished GoH and didnt want to watch a show about martial arts?
New-star-trek-shows.jpg

Reaction pic is actually semi-relevant.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Probably I'm predicting Sukuna is more than he bargain for
But the evil sorcerer dude still said the spirits absolutely cannot beat the sorcerers when they have Gojo like they shouldn't even bother fighting them and they shouldn't kill him just seal him
I'm not holding my breath for jogo lol

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
As I said before, tomorrow Jujutsu Kaisen will be a trending topic

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking I want to see some proper downtime with the other students seeing as how they changed the still at the end of the OP. Time for some worldbuilding and camaraderie >:)