• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who is your favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character?

• Yuji Itadori!

Votes: 54 14.4%
  • Megumi Fushiguro!

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Nobara Kugisaki!

Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Satoru Gojo!

Votes: 153 40.8%
  • Sukuna!

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Panda!

Votes: 25 6.7%
  • Somebody that isn't on this list!

Votes: 45 12.0%

• Total voters

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Was not expecting an ED like that for this show at all, but it's fucking great.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Yeah, Mappa's knocking out of the park here. This feels like a stronger start than it did in the manga.

Gojo is 10/10

awilliams213

Oct 27, 2017
CT
The first episode had a strong start expected grim dark show. 5 mins into episode 2 Gojo really shifted the entire mode of this series. I now understand why everyone was hyped for this series. That said OP and ED were so well done.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Very good episode 2. Gojou flexing on everybody, with some gorgeous animation. Would've been really easy to mess that up, but it worked really well.

Get hyped for next week, I love this character they're introducing.

Also, fantastic ED.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
One of those shows where I'm just going to watch both the OP and ED every time.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I went back and reread the early chapters, and it really is shocking how much of an improvement these first two episodes are. Very stiff paneling and kinda weird art early on.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Didn't get around to episode 2 until now, but I'm sold! Gojos fight against the Curse was fantastic and I'm just digging the overall vibe of the series so far. The ED is a bop.

And people are saying the series becomes even better? Daamn. Kinda wanna start reading the manga now.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Having started reading the manga I'm actually really excited to see how Mappa animates future fights.

If the second episode is a sneak preview of what's to come then it's definitely gonna be a fantastic ride.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Super sick show. Can't wait for episode 3. Not gonna watch the snippet Crunchyroll shared on their YT channel.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get around to episode 2 until now, but I'm sold! Gojos fight against the Curse was fantastic and I'm just digging the overall vibe of the series so far. The ED is a bop.

And people are saying the series becomes even better? Daamn. Kinda wanna start reading the manga now.
Ye around chapter 20, until then no one really cared about it.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Super sick show. Can't wait for episode 3. Not gonna watch the snippet Crunchyroll shared on their YT channel.
Yeah, a bit of a warning to others but it look like they decided to upload like half of episode 3.

I couldn't help myself and watched it lol :X

EDIT: Wait they removed/private it? What the hell happened lol.

Last edited:

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This show got me so fucking hooked I had to start the manga immediately.

What a badass shonen series with really cool Power Systems, I love it. If the Anime can hold the quality this will go down as one of the greats

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017
Anime is going good. I like the manga but it's really confusing to follow at times and the story jumps all over the place.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
How to make your fanbase look trashy 101: diss kakashi SMH

This has been one of the strongest starts to an action shonen in a while. I don't see how it's particularly cliche aside from the MC being super specially strong which is like passed cliche and more just the genre really lol. They even kinda twisted the "one in a million chance" thing.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
SpongeBon.jpg

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
C'mon, saying Kakashi doesn't have a patch on Gojo isn't a slam on Kakashi. Most characters don't measure up.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Episode 3:

Why is this show so good? Why are the characters so awesome? Why are the arguments between Itadori and Kugisaki so hilarious?

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
This series benefits so freaking much from the anime's pacing + voice acting and the production values. Mappa is legit improving upon the manga.

Next week's gonna be gooooooooood