• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017

Japanese Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5nrSqAbv3k

Join Takayuki Yagami as he sets out to uncover the truth behind a series of gruesome murders in Judgment.

Tarnishing his reputation as an up-and-coming lawyer, Yagami becomes a private detective to seek the truth that eluded him several years ago. Choose to play with English or Japanese voice-over, and experience a variety of different languages with EFIGS subtitles support!

Judgment releases on 25th June, 2019, exclusively on PS4.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Game of the year, hands down. I can't wait to play this, man.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I'm really loving the dub, I'll probably give it a whirl first time round tbh.

Iyagovos

Verified
Jan 18, 2018
I wonder if that short clip of the mascot running past is hinting at Kiryu appearing in game?

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Im so happy this series is finally being localized into spanish, french, italian and german.
Im playing yakuza 0 right now and im enjoying it inmensely, but i have some friends that have problems understanding english so they will finally will be able to play and enjoy it like im doing now.

In fact, it was my friend who told me about the localization saying how much he wanted to play now.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
After Binary Domain & Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise, I don't doubt their quality dub anymore.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
This game looks good. Never played any yakuza before, but definitely interested in this one.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Is this one fully voiced?

I have no problem with a dub, especially since the Yakuza games are so perfectly acted, but having to read through walls of text is what kept me from really getting into Y0

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Man, picking a GOTY between Apex Legends, Sekiro and this in 10 months is likely gonna be one hard task. Game looks incredible.

And yeah, the dub sounds super solid. Definitely going with it over the Japanese VO. Hopefully it has dubtitles too, though.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Loving everything about the game.

Though I will prefer to play this with the Japanese audio dub.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Hyped as hell, didn't know it was PS4 exclusive though, was planning to play it on PC, but I'm fine with PS4

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
More like Japan's L.A. Noire.
Not really no. Its a mix of Yakuza and very basic (and I mean basic) Phoenix Wright investigation elements. If your expecting anything like LA Noire's deeper questioning/reading the face interogation stuff you'll be disappointed, as its a linear experience. You do get small SP rewards for asking the right questions, but your not penalised for asking the wrong questions, as you just choose those answers anyway (you can't continue until you ask them).

The dub actually sounds alright. Game looks fun. I'm surprisingly hyped for pinball lol.

I feel Pinball was the weak link in the mini games to be honest. Being 30FPS not 60FPS hurt it, as did the huge "Made in Unity" splash screen the second you boot it up (best way of killing immersion right there, its just literally a port of a PC game loaded within the game, if it'd have skipped the Unity and menu screens I'd have less issues with it in that sense). Its also a fairly ho hum experience in terms of pinball tables, nothing close to Zen Pinball 2 or Pinball arcade in my opinion. Oh well, the arcade selection more than makes up for it, its amazing in Judge Eyes, Drone Racing really rocks as well.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
v8u8Epv.jpg

They know.

Honestly everything about it looks perfect to me, it even has Space Harrier. I feel like they reached into my dreams and just made my ultimate game.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't really played Yakuza but I'm interested in this. Trailer looked cool. And yes I know I should play Yakuza.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like to thank you, OP. You've just made me aware of a game I had no idea existed and solidified a day one purchase. May fortune favor you for the rest of your days.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
I am excite!

Although I do find it funny that the URL for the website starts with yakuza.sega.com.