• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, now Pence has an excuse and precedent to say that his role is purely ceremonial. If anything, they set themselves back even more.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit filed against Vice President Mike Pence by Rep. Louie Gohmert and fake pro-Trump electors on Friday, finding that plaintiffs lacked standing.

Dismssal can be seen in link

lawandcrime.com

Judge Throws Out Lawsuit That Rep. Louie Gohmert and Fake Pro-Trump Electors Brought Against Vice President Mike Pence

A federal judge dismissed a lawsuit filed against Vice President Mike Pence by Rep. Louie Gohmert and fake pro-Trump electors on Friday, finding that plaintiffs lacked standing.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the fake electors are in on the con or if they genuinely believe they're the One True Slate

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
How many losses is that now?

I wonder if Trump going to send an alternative Vice President to congress.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Wait so Gohmert was filing that Pence can just ignore the will of the voters, and the certified results, and announce a President of his own choosing and expect it to be the final results ?

These fucks are extremely brazen in their attempts to cheat aren't they...

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In other but related news, Trump's attorney Lin Wood is wildin on twitter. I imagine he'll have some more crazy shit to say now that this was dismissed

Eqr0lj2XYAEOknN

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Jan 6 is the last day these loons can keep pushing there lunacy too
Oh, I'm sure they'll have something going on between the 6th and the 20th.

And once the 20th passes we'll see all sorts of nonsense being flung at Biden. And nobody will point out how crazy they were for these couple of months, but instead we'll have to debunk it fresh. Just like how various GOPers (including Trump himself) never got sufficiently slammed for their birtherism nonsense.

Haven't you noticed? By the power of the magic R, you can say whatever bullshit you want and never be held accountable. Even when there's footage of you saying "hold me to my word in four years," rank hypocrisy is fine and dandy with the Republican electorate.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
In other but related news, Trump's attorney Lin Wood is wildin on twitter. I imagine he'll have some more crazy shit to say now that this was dismissed

Eqr0lj2XYAEOknN
People say Trump won't go to jail. I reply by pointing out this guy, Rudy and Sidney Powell are the only Lawyers he has left as he's burned all the legit ones and the sleezy ones won't risk their rep or lives(since a mob will lynch them if they lose at all) on him when he'll stiff the bill. Even good lawyers don't ensure you'll get away with it, rich guys don't go to jail because they are discreet. Trump hung out his dirty laundry the last 4 years, clung to power with a dumb Hail Mary and has now surrounded himself with crazy lawyers. Crazy lawyers mean you get jail time and lose all your assets

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Calling it now, the house Treason members pull their stunt, Pence does his job and Trump calls a press conference stating that he is demanding Pence resign to bury his 2024 chances of carrying any of Trump's base.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
they filed 2 last week at SCOTUS, and one on Dec 27th. SCOTUS isn't touching the cases.

I don't disagree, but they latch onto any bullshit to continue their belief that Biden won't take office. Part of it is delusion for a majority of it, and the other part is the grift for those making money off of that delusion. What you're seeing with Fox News and Newsmax is exactly why grifters will just continue telling Trump's cult what they want to hear. They'll give you money and tune into your content so long as you're doing that.

ragolliangatan

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Aug 31, 2019
I don't disagree, but they latch onto any bullshit to continue their belief that Biden won't take office. Part of it is delusion for a majority of it, and the other part is the grift for those making money off of that delusion. What you're seeing with Fox News and Newsmax is exactly why grifters will just continue telling Trump's cult what they want to hear. They'll give you money and tune into your content so long as you're doing that.

i totally agree that they will continue to file lawsuits after Jan 6th, after that though there is nothing a court can do to overturn the election results. The MAGA base will move onto the next conspiracy regardless.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how the attorneys that filed this case aren't sanctioned. Can you imagine? Stating that the Vice President can just ignore everything and pick whomever he wants for President? How isn't that something that can cost an attorney their license?

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The crazy part is that Pence's own lawyers were fighting against this from day 1. It's just too insane. We now have GOP vs GOP.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that is something. To throw that out so fast, the 5th Circuit wanted absolutely nothing to do with any of it.