• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Natalie-T.-Chase-via-Colorado-Office-of-Judicial-Performance-Evaluation.jpg

According to the court, the judge admitted that in early 2020, she was driving back from a program with a Family Court Facilitator. On the way back, Chase, who is white, asked the colleague, who is Black, why Black people can use the N-word, but not white people. She also asked whether it is different ending with an "er" or an "a."

Chase used the full word as "a number of times."

This distressed the Family Court Facilitator. She worried that Chase might retaliate against her if she expressed this
The Family Court Facilitator was uncomfortable because she could not leave the car or leave the conversation. The Family Court Facilitator felt angry and hurt by the conversation. She has explained that Judge Chase's use of the full N-word was "like a stab through my heart each time." The Family Court Facilitator did not feel free to express her discomfort or emotions due to fear of retaliation by Judge Chase.
"Judge Chase asked one employee some questions about the Black Lives Matter movement," the opinion stated. "The employee tried to explain the Black Lives Matter movement, and Judge Chase stated that she believes all lives matter. Judge Chase also stated that the conduct of the police officers in the George Floyd matter should be investigated."
The Supreme Court of Colorado said Friday that they accepted the resignation of the 18th Judicial District's Natalie T. Chase, effective after 45 days.
lawandcrime.com

Judge Repeatedly Said N-Word When Asking Black Colleague Why White People Can't Use It: Court

A judge in Colorado is stepping down from the bench after she admittedly used the n-word in a conversation with a Black colleague, and also referred to another judge as a "f****** b****." The Supreme Court of Colorado said Friday that they accepted the resignation of the 18th Judicial District's...

Last edited:

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
No matter who it is, these racist assholes have all one thing in common.

They just can't fucking resist the urge to say racist shit. They show who they really are all the fucking time.

Why is it so hard for people to understand the history of oppression in this country?

The problem isn't that racist assholes don't understand it. They completely understand it.

The problem is that racist assholes love it and want more of it.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
I believe most people can be reformed or helped but the money isn't there. But sure, killing them is the next best option.
Most politicians and people with government jobs being racist are fully aware of the harm they are causing, and are doing it because they like it. There's no reforming that.

Chubnasty

Banned
Sep 26, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Concern Trolling over Racism Over Multiple Posts; Prior Related Ban For the Same
Most politicians and people with government jobs being racist are fully aware of the harm they are causing, and are doing it because they like it. There's no reforming that.
So they should be executed for it?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
That's the face of a racist that got to say the N word over and over.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
I need to know what type of endorphin rush white people get when they say the N-word. This dumbass clearly knows better, but just wants to say it

Bear Patrol

Oct 27, 2017
Explain to me what sending someone into the sun would accomplish. Unless you were merely using a hyperbola.

I'm 100% anti-capital punishment and I apologize if you were making a jest.
Considering we don't shoot people into the sun when someone makes a comment calling for it on resetera.com, I would imagine that, yes, this was someone using hyperbole.

Can you please explain why you decided to ignore the fucking audacity of a judge who said "all lives matter" while also dropping the n-word and instead decided to tone police people who express their frustration at yet another white person in a position of power casually showcasing their racism?

Like, cool, you don't believe in capital punishment. Neither do I...but I also realize that caping for racists isn't exactly the best place or time to show off the "moral superiority" of this position.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Explain to me what sending someone into the sun would accomplish. Unless you were merely using a hyperbola.

I need you to consider how fucking stupid you sound right now and how off track you are in a literal thread about a literal JUDGE literally saying the N WORD multiple times to a BLACK colleague.

And then I need you to think about why you think it's important to talk about something that, YES, is OBVIOUS hyperbole, unless you think Superman is real or some shit, in this thread. Right now. For this topic.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
This all lives matter garbage is so incredibly dense, I have to assume by default that anyone who says it is being disingenuous. Like, you've gotta try incredibly hard, or be stunningly uninformed, to miss the point of black lives matter.

Booshka

Banned
May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
my guy are you seriously thinking we're capable of yeeting her into the sun?
There is no hyperbole ever, BLM wants to "yeet" people into the Sun, Cancel Culture run amok, we should reform and invest in these racist institutions. I would like to emphasize the investment part specifically, please, they need more money, otherwise they might be yeeted into the Sun by the radical Antifa BLM left.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Judge also didn't like NFL players kneeling:
www.denverpost.com

Colorado judge to resign after use of N-word, comments on racial justice draw rare public censure

A judge in Colorado’s largest judicial district will resign after using a racial slur, employing derogatory language to speak about another judge, espousing opinions about racial justice from…

In February 2020, Chase told other court employees that she would boycott the 2020 Super Bowl "because she objected to the NFL players who were kneeling during the National Anthem in protest of police brutality against Black people," according to the order. Chase was sitting on the bench in her judicial robes as she spoke. Two of the employees in the room were Black.

And you folks are quoting / arguing with a troll account.

Oct 26, 2017
I'll never understand why these people think BLM means ONLY black lives matter

The problem isn't that racist assholes don't understand it. They completely understand it.

The problem is that racist assholes love it and want more of it.
Believe it or not, many don't believe it's racism but rather solely because of the choices and actions of black people that they're in poverty or get killed by the police. Now that belief is racist but, with how being racist is seen as something for only bad people, they would always deny that that's racist as they don't see themselves as bad people

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Of course they weren't using hyperbole. We want two things here: getting rid of racists, and pushing forward the space program. Everybody wins.