• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
:(
Aww
At least the memory will live on now through many peoples eyes

Rikucrafter

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Australia
JPEG Dog now becomes the best way to honor him ; - ; As a pet owner who lost his own piece of heaven a couple of weeks ago, I feel so much for him that his puppy will be immortalised forever and so many people have been made happy by discussing JPEG Dog.

Got Danny

Nov 8, 2017
Damn, that's honorable

a4a.gif

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all should feel shitty for your deeds and words in the last thread for talking shit. RIP pupper

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
This twisted game needs to be reset. : (

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL ASHA--oh I guess we got that joke in already.

RIP, you were and are a good dog.

especially good at fooling people into thinking they're looking at a really well modeled dog for 80% of the length of the one cutscene you're in

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Project ACES living up to their name, these guys are Aces to the end and in the way they honor their fallen. That dog was probably a great wingdoggo, may he rest in peace.

Handa

Nov 14, 2018
But once you recognize the secret reason for JPEG Dog you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds.

Deleted member 38050

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
Fine, I'm gonna be the guy to say it: he should be called PNG Dog rather than JPG Dog, he clearly has an alpha channel