• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
Most directors are like "needs more naked ladies" but Joss is all like "this film needs penis", proving just what an amazing feminist he is.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
I imagine Joss describing his vision somewhat like Robin Williams in this scene

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
just imagine the scene it would go something like this among characters

tenor.gif

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
The real issue here is the Vision's wang is probably pretty dull.

Now, The Thing, that's what we need to see. Even his name lets you know where the main event is.

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At least Joss realized how dumb the idea was rather than putting his foot down to make sure it was in the movie. I can't imagine how embarrassing that would've been for Bettany if they actually shot it.

I have to imagine even if Joss wanted to die in this hill that Feige/Disney would have never even seriously considered it.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Maybe there was a plan for Vision's dick to play a central role in the story going forward. What could have been.
if VIsion has dick, we wouldn't be asking how Wanda can have twins. now we have all these plot holes because they're too cowardly to show vision dick

I have to imagine even if Joss wanted to die in this hill that Feige/Disney would have never even seriously considered it.
they will probably use strategic camera angle that will obscure the dick on screen, maybe you'll spot like just the tip of it when you looking at it frame by frame or something

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Dear Boss,

The team is just finishing up the final textures on Vision's wang. We should be ready to send it over to lighting and color grading tomorrow. The sack should be ready by next month.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
IMAX big red

Also my girlfriend's name for my penis

Last edited: