• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
lol people acting like 300 miles is far. I once drove two hundred miles for Surge.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
The suspects are a little too young for me to know anything about them, but they are from about 10 miles away from where I lived. I reached out to my peeps in that area to see if anyone has heard their names before.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
As much as I want to think that this is a police "let's sprinkle some crack on him" type cover up, his insta does show him with tons of weed, and having their paid stooge dumped unceremoniously at a hospital if this was a hit doesn't really track

Foxashel

Banned
Jul 18, 2019
4.5 hours to buy weed? Hahaha. I was 99.9% sure, but now I am 100% sure the police orchestrated this whole thing.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Who the hell drives 300 miles to buy some drugs?
A lot of drugs flow through the border states and then get circulated around the country.

Also, 12 lbs of even average weed would have a street value of $15k, if it was high-grade stuff that could easily be anywhere from $28-35k.

That's a lot of money.

Last edited:

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Guys 12 pounds of pot isn't "just weed" that's a major deal for distribution. Do you guys actually believe the story is that guys were driving 5 hours just to buy a little bit of recreational drugs?

I'm not saying I buy the story, but driving 300 miles for a major drug deal is not strange in the slightest.

Edit- and them going to a deal for 12 pounds of weed or any drug for that matter, unarmed would be unheard of. There is an absurd amount of money on the line there.

Dec 12, 2017
Guys 12 pounds of pot isn't "just weed" that's a major deal for distribution. Do you guys actually believe the story is that guys were driving 5 hours just to buy a little bit of recreational drugs?

I'm not saying I buy the story, but driving 300 miles for a major drug deal is not strange in the slightest.

Edit- and them going to a deal for 12 pounds of weed or any drug for that matter, unarmed would be unheard of. There is an absurd amount of money on the line there.
Have you ever heard the term, "An Orgy Of Evidence"?

Cause that is exactly what the fuck this all sounds like.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Once you start talking about Texas, 300 miles isn't that big a deal. Though I do still have some healthy skepticism about the story.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
12 lbs of weed was in his apartment after they searched post shooting, not on his person.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Have you ever heard the term, "An Orgy Of Evidence"?

Cause that is exactly what the fuck this all sounds like.

That's why I'm not saying definitively the story is true, but 12 pounds is a ton. The idea a drug deal like that just happens in the backyard without weapons involved is ridiculous. People saying "just weed" have missed the point entirely.

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
The Dallas PD should effectively recuse themselves from this investigation and request the FBI, Texas State Troopers, or hell even the Texas Rangers to take lead on this.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for the okie doke, "Whoops witness dead, free the white woman!"

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
So, guy had people gunning for him for a while, has been shot before, has been involved in drugs, and has laid low until now specifically because of threats...

But it's the cops. Uh huh. Your bias is showing, ERA.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry. Not buying it. You aint driving 300 miles for weed, armed and then killing someone. Over fucking weed. Obviously it's possible, but come on now.

This shit happens, BOC wrote a song based on a true story called "Then Came The Last Day's of May" where 3 college/university kids from New York went out west to score drugs and they were ambushed and killed.

It happened back then and it still happens now.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
What do ports have to do with anything? The majority of illegal drugs flow through Texas because of its proximity to Mexico.
Weed aint comin from mexico, it's probably grown right here in the US, where it's legal to grow in tons of places. Ever since shit started getting legalized nobody buys shitty mexico brick pack, since some of the best weed in the world is grown in the US and is cheap as it's ever been.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
A witness in a case that highlighted police being dirty dies under murky details. yet we suppose to take the same department at face value?

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Weed aint comin from mexico, it's probably grown right here in the US, where it's legal to grow in tons of places. Ever since shit started getting legalized nobody buys shitty mexico brick pack, since some of the best weed in the world is grown in the US and is cheap as it's ever been.
This is true for small distributors, however, for larger distributors, a lot of their supply is still coming from Mexico since it is too much of a risk to drive across multiple state borders with the larger more potent quantities. Texas has been and will always be a hub for drug trafficking from Mexico.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
You are testifying against cops as a black man.
You know how cops treat black men.
You keep a fuck ton of drugs in your appartment

There is no fucking way.
If he was a dealer he'd have, while under intense scrutiny of the police:
Kept drugs somewhere else
Sold drugs anywhere but right outside his own goddamned apartment

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
This is true for small distributors, however, for larger distributors, a lot of their supply is still coming from Mexico since it is too much of a risk to drive across multiple state borders with the larger more potent quantities. Texas has been and will always be a hub for drug trafficking from Mexico.
Crazy, I haven't even seen mexican schwag in at least a decade.

motherless

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
So, guy had people gunning for him for a while, has been shot before, has been involved in drugs, and has laid low until now specifically because of threats...

Were those pesky Time Cops involved the prior year at the strip club?

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

Potential of nearly 400 cases / people that he could have falsely been sent to prison.

... That's just one officer. People have good reason to be suspicious of possible setups.

Some of those people had previous records, but he completely faked what put them in prison. Having a record doesn't mean you did something.... Why are you implying that?

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Oh cool they they arrested the cops who killed him in retaliation for testifying against a cop? No?

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh.

I feel like I need some goddamn glasses reading this shit cause everything looks fuzzy af to me.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017

Anyone with a brain and the capability for rational thought is biased against police lol