• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
you could post just as many stories about good cops doing good things being good citizens and good people.

some cops are bad. some cops are good. it's time for Era to drop this "all cops are _____" bullshit.

A good deed vs gunning down an innocent person, irreparably harming their family and community. These things are definitely the same and of equal importance.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey EdibleKnife

Remember when you wasted your time putting together a thorough and well thought out explanation of something fairly simple to understand for someone who was demonstrably unable to take it in?

LOL

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Hey EdibleKnife

Remember when you wasted your time putting together a thorough and well thought out explanation of something fairly simple to understand for someone who was demonstrably unable to take it in?

LOL
LOL Yes I remember dammit! I don't mind doing stuff like that though since hopefully someone else may see it and internalize it whether they respond or not, so it's cool. We do seemingly have a lot of people from the other place that lurk ERA so maybe it'll be one of them that has their conditioning broken. Riskbreaker is right though; I'm kinda done with that particular poster.

Dec 12, 2017
They have the person who shot him in custody at the hospital. That person was shot by Joshua Brown. They returned fire and killed Joshua Brown. It happened during a drug deal. Two suspects with arrest warrants are still out there.
Yes, a person with no history of drug dealing became a gun totting drug dealer days after the verdict.

As I said, FOH.

This is some bullshit if i ever heard any.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Assistant Chief Avery Moore said at a news conference that the three suspects — Jacquerious Mitchell, 20; Michael Mitchell, 32; and Thaddeous Green, 22 — are from Alexandria, Louisiana, and that investigators believe they were in Dallas to buy drugs from Joshua Brown.

I too like to travel across city lines for hours to buy my drugs. They tried to do the same to Botham and paint him as a druggie before the Guyger trial too. This is such a blatant cover-up it's disgusting.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
you could post just as many stories about good cops doing good things being good citizens and good people.

some cops are bad. some cops are good. it's time for Era to drop this "all cops are _____" bullshit.
Except cops who murder have been supported by virtually every police organization in the country. It's not a some are good, some are bad situation.

Eat My Jorts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Who's going to believe them after how they treated the Guyger case?

I guess that "Most Cops are Good" poster who was going off for pages, but...

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So... where was Brown's gun that he shot the other guy with? I don't recall them finding a gun when they found his body.

Dec 12, 2017
So... where was Brown's gun that he shot the other guy with? I don't recall them finding a gun when they found his body.
Dude, you're asking too many questions. He was a hardened, gun wielding, Dragon Ball Z t-shirt wearing drug kingpin that conveniently died days after the verdict, returning fire against drug buyers from a few states away.

Makes complete sense.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I agree with you on that. There are too many places that are broken. We do make a difference, but the media doesn't help us at all. These broken systems are nationwide, etc. There isn't any way to say that what happens in New York, Texas, etc., have any bearing whatsoever on how we police here in South Carolina.

I try to stay out of the acab talk because, again, I understand the issues and frustrations. I will put a little info in when something specific is asked, like I did in this thread. However, I won't belittle, or try and pretend like the reasons for acab comments aren't real and substantial.
I'm sure it's a sensitive matter for you. The thing is, this country has about 4% of the world population and 22% of the incarcerated. More than a thousand people die at the hands of civil servants every year, the ultimate and most final, cruel, and unusual of punishments, never having the chance to be tried for their crimes (if they even committed one) or to face due process.

Ultimately the role of the police is to subdue, investigate, and deliver criminal conduct to the judicial system for processing. Whenever they kill someone, they have failed in that mission, harmed families, and destroyed lives, in every sense of the word.

A few years back, someone in iceland holed themselves up in the second floor of a barricades house and started firing outside. Special forces had to raid the building, taking heavy fire in the hallways as they advanced from the perpetrator. They eventually shot and killed the man after sustaining losses of their own.

Despite all this, the event was received as a national tragedy - the public, politicians, the police force, all became quite somber over the next several weeks, as they reflected on the reality that civil servants, people who serve all members of the public, had just, for the first time, terminated the very existence of a civilian.

That is the mentality that is sorely lacking from almost all law enforcement agencies in the US, even the ones that try to conduct themselves with integrity, like your own. I think it's there for firefighters, so it can be done here.

This doesn't even touch upon things like stacking charges (IE resisting arrest because you involuntarily struggle to breathe in a choke hold), planting evidence, etc.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Call me crazy, but I am experiencing a little bit of incredulity with the official police story.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao. Gangsters now take each other's guns during shootouts? Can someone remake every single hood movie and gangster rap album I've ever consumed to add this missing detail of street depiction?

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Did you guys miss the part where they confiscated 12 lbs of weed? I feel like you guys missed the part where they confiscated 12 lbs of weed. That's like what, $25,000 worth? Yes I think that would be worth a drive even for a tenth of that.

Polaroid_64

Oct 25, 2017
And anyone who even considered another motive besides a weed deal turned shootout is dumb.

Thank you and be safe out there. Investigation over and solved.

Oct 27, 2017
Did you guys miss the part where they confiscated 12 lbs of weed? I feel like you guys missed the part where they confiscated 12 lbs of weed. That's like what, $25,000 worth? Yes I think that would be worth a drive even for a tenth of that.
Why would the prosecution put a "drug kingpin" on the stand that has pounds of weed in his apartment

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017

I wonder if it was a case where they knew he had a large quantity and it was a deal or even possibly a robbery gone bad.

Why would the prosecution put a "drug kingpin" on the stand that has pounds of weed in his apartment

Isn't that assuming that they knew?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The 5 hours for weed is fucking silly.

It was a large amount however.

The main thing is there seems to be an actual witness who confessed to shooting him and got shot by him. Would take a pretty insane conspiracy to make that up.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
The 5 hours for weed is fucking silly.

It was a large amount however.

The main thing is there seems to be an actual witness who confessed to shooting him and got shot by him. Would take a pretty insane conspiracy to make that up.

Part of me thinks that because any retribution by the police would be so insanely obvious (e.g. read this thread) that the whole conspiracy narrative feels less plausible.

Nov 2, 2017

I can 100% vouch that a black man with 6 kilos of weed ABSOLUTELY and COMPLETELY would without a shadow of a doubt take part in a huge, high profile murder case against a cop. He would also schedule a massive drug deal just days after it's completion. There's literally no chance that this is false.

Mission accomplished boys. GOTTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.