• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Middleman

Middleman

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
Sorry my bad. Looks like he was shot in the complex, not inside his actual apartment.

Happy for a mod to update the title for accuracy.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
As if it's ok if it's white supremacists... like that's more acceptable than white supremacist cops? Jesus. Fuck this country.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fucking hell, this trial is the gift that keeps on giving isn't it. My condolences to the family and to every black person who testified, stay safe...

And I better not hear about any fucking hugs from here on out.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This would be the stupidest thing to do tbh.
Mofo is gonna get caught, phone service details and shit nowadays make no crime unescapable unless they are a pro.
And if they were a pro, they would poison or something. This is just blatant to the point where the motive is clear as day

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
That's quite some timing. I'm sure it was completely unrelated to this case. Surely.

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're a long, long away from racial parity in America

At the very least, police reforms need to happen ASAP

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Knowing that area myself, violence there is common. You don't walk around Cedar Springs alone at night. Not sure I'm ready to jump to conclusions.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Knowing that area myself, violence there is common. You don't walk around Cedar Springs alone at night. Not sure I'm ready to jump to conclusions.
I mean sure this could just be a horrible coincidence...but I'm not giving the police the benefit of the doubt. I'm happy to be proven wrong but until evidence presents otherwise, ACAB.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Damn, this is nuts. Probably a revenge killing, or one hell of a coincidence. Either way, RIP and I hope the killer is caught.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
While it is quite a coincidence, remember that people are shot all the fucking time in America so the chances of this actually being not a coincidence are still quite high.

Status
Not open for further replies.