• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Middleman

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/joshua-brown-shooting/

Uhh, holy shit?

The Dallas Police Department is investigating the murder of a man who was found shot at the 4600 block of Cedar Springs Road late Friday night. Lee Merritt, an attorney for Botham Jean's family, said on Facebook and Twitter that both an assistant district attorney and Brown's mother identified the victim to him as Joshua Brown, a man who had testified in Amber Guyger's murder trial. Local news sources and the police have not yet released the victim's name. A report by NBC DFW identified the victim as a 37-year-old man, but Joshua Brown was 28. A suspect and motive are also not known at this time.

Last edited:

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We got a real whodunit on our hands gang, who could have been responsible for this

giphy.gif

FUCK PIGS

ACAB

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this involves the cops straight up. Probably some fucked-up logic of "they got one of ours so we'll get one of theirs".

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell.

They need to call in the FBI or state level agencies on this immediately.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The shooter hasn't done so much that they can't be forgiven. They just did something bad in one moment in time. What they they do now matters.

/s. Bonus points if you know who I'm quoting.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this shit
Cops definitely did it in retaliation. Assholes, every single fucker with a badge.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
This can't be real.

The fact that it is is just pure levels of insanity. What the HECK?!

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Was he gunned down in his apartment? I'm not seeing that bit in the article?

still crazy.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Either cops or the murderers family.

Would be impossible to be anything but a revenge killing.

Not to worry everyone, I'm sure they'll hug it out in the end after a shorter sentence than you'd get for firing off warning shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.