• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Ricochet is happy and being paid well, because he's being completely wasted on the WWE main roster
he is, and most people are. why wouldn't you be?

"Man! I should be champion!" you know how stupid that sounds to anyone above the age of 12? I mean, Gargano and his childlike brain might be one of those but most people employed are grown

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Has Goldberg squashed The Fiend yet or is this one of those WWE shows where it never fucking ends?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fiend's stupid ass belt in the dark makes him look a foot shorter with a giant head. Like nightmare Kushida

DwDtaQ3WsAAU_KJ.jpg

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
he is, and most people are. why wouldn't you be?

"Man! I should be champion!" you know how stupid that sounds to anyone above the age of 12? I mean, Gargano and his childlike brain might be one of those but most people employed are grown
Lots of wrestlers are also interested in being part of engaging storylines and great matches. As for championships runs, there is a reason they are offered and requested for during contract negotiations, because people want them

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Look at these two, who would've thought they'd both become pros at fleecing this dumbass company while standing on top of it. Good on them

a364351dbc6705e3609306ea92a34634_crop_north.jpg

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
www.resetera.com

AEW Revolution |OT| An Eye for an Eye (Feb. 29th at 8PM ET/5PM PT on PPV, B/R Live, and FITE.TV)

It is time again for another AEW PPV, and this one is setting up to be their best one yet. On the heels of a red hot run of television the last month, Revolution feels like a show where every match has been built well and every story has peaked for this night. Of course you can say that should...

Just going to leave this here in case you boys want to see a real wrestling show.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
man I love me some Goldberg, been a fan since I was a child, but man does this shit just not feel right. there's just no payoff to something like this. it's not really rewarding to watch, even as a lifelong fan of Bill.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I dip in to see what this company is doing, it's something incredibly embarrassing

They really despise their audience

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get it. You guys wanted the Fiend to win? I keep reading in here how corny he is and awful.

I guess you really can't make fans happy no matter what you do.

Oct 28, 2017
lmao I haven't watched in ages but I saw the outrage on Twitter

You can all be free from this nightmare. There are alternatives. It doesn't have to be like this.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
The three major champs in american wrestling right now are Lesnar, Goldberg and Jericho. Is this 2020 or 2003? It's amazing (and I like them all as champs individually, but taken together it's a hell of a thing).

lmao you never saw this before? Oh man.

This was back in his last run. It's legit. It makes no fucking sense.

loooool

man I love me some Goldberg, been a fan since I was a child, but man does this shit just not feel right. there's just no payoff to something like this. it's not really rewarding to watch, even as a lifelong fan of Bill.

Looking at this critically, he has to face reigns at mania right? So...the only logical thing to me is him beating Reigns. Why have Reigns have another coronation against someone more popular then him that results in him being booed?

But he's ex wcw and vince always has a hankering for beating them

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Building up the Fiend as this mythical monster who is out here snapping necks and shit only to waste that rub by having him lose to a suplex from a 50 year old lmao. WWE blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.