• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
5ulQZBv.png

so's the great khali
Oh. I didn't realize he was an atheist until he made sure to tell me in his profile

m'lady

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The thing I like about about Shayna is that she looks and sounds dangerous all the time, even when her promos aren't delivered well.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Objectively correct Up Up Girls ranking:

Miu >>>>>>> Hikari >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hinano or Pinano or whatever the fuck

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is it possible that Vince McMahon has been selling bullshit for 30 years and people line up to throw billions of dollars at him for harebrained ideas and literally bow to him when he walks out on stage

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ronda is a shit person and all.

But she put way more work into this wrestling thing then I ever expected her to. She has been on most RAW's. Does her fair share of house show tours.

If he leaves after a year to make babies then fine.

It probably means the end of the womens WM match is going to be another "and everyone is emotional and hugging to close the segment" LOOK AT THIS IMPORTANT MOMENT moment tho
To be fair it would be a pretty huge moment if they close the show and wouldn't be mad at genuine emotion. If you were to say the women's division can close wrestlemania 5 years ago you would be laughed at. They deserve to this year and it will be fucking criminal if they dont.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair it would be a pretty huge moment if they close the show and wouldn't be mad at genuine emotion. If you were to say the women's division can close wrestlemania 5 years ago you would be laughed at. They deserve to this year and it will be fucking criminal if they dont.
They don't announce the actual closing event anymore, so I'm like 90% sure it's Ronda/Becky/Charlotte because they have literally nothing to lose by doing it and a ton to gain by doing it.

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
Look if I don't get an NWO-invasion like storyline with Jack Swagger, Alberto El Patron, and Ryback (throw in Enzo Amore for a little spice), the AEW is doing it wrong. They are the new Wolfpac brothers!

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
People joke about learning the hard cam in NXT, but I just started this week's NXT UK and Pete not looking into the camera while cutting his promo is realllllllly bothering me.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Aichner and Barthel are going to be one hell of a tag team.

Those guys are kicking some serious ass for seemingly being a makeshift "shit, we need more tag teams than just Moustache Mountain" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.