• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Josh Gad has started a new fundraiser based web series for Project Hope where he gets the casts of popular films together on a group Zoom call and the result is absolutely wonderful.

The first two episodes are The Goonies, and Back to the Future, and both are just pure joy from start to finish.

Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox (and more) do some line-readings and its just so fucking great.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I may have to give this a watch, but Josh Gad was the worst part of an already terrible Avenue 5.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
The Thomas Wilson part was particularly cool cause he -hates- doing lines from the movie when people recognize him. Good on him for being a sport.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
I watched the BTTF episode yesterday. It was so incredible. I'm not going to spoil anything, but if you're a huge BTTF, then you are just not prepared for what's in store for you. Watch and enjoy!

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Watched both of them with my fiancée a couple of nights ago and we loved them (especially the Back to the Future one).

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'd love to see a Star Wars version. Do one for each episode then do a giant jumbo video so Mark Hamill can finally meet Natalie Portman.

The Community "Darkest Timeline" podcast and Zoom calls has made me really happy, so I'm all for more of these for different shows/movies.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
holy fuck I had no idea Michael J Fox played Marty's daughter in BTTF2

Oct 26, 2017
They did Splash last week, and next up is The Lord of the Goddamn Rings!

I do feel that these guys have never really left one another (The Hobbit was a semi-reunion already) so it's not a huge thing, but I could watch them forever. And I swear, I was thinking of those lines by Ian to describe this current situation we're living.

Oct 26, 2017

holy fuck, Bill Murray showed up

It was nice, but they're kind of stretching the concept by inviting those minor character actors who don't really have much to add (and don't get much time anyway). I would have preferred to see them get Peter MacNicol (Vigo's actor is unfortunately dead) or, you know, the 2016 cast drop in at the end.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
It was nice, but they're kind of stretching the concept by inviting those minor character actors who don't really have much to add (and don't get much time anyway). I would have preferred to see them get Peter MacNicol (Vigo's actor is unfortunately dead) or, you know, the 2016 cast drop in at the end.
yeah the LOTR ones was much better. Also cause it had a giant cast. I wish they included Rick Moranis in it but I'm guess he wouldn't do it. No idea why he brought in those two extras. Just let Bill Murray talk more, dammit.