• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voltaire

Sep 13, 2018
Michael Shermer ? What the hell when did he begin to gravitate toward those circles? Didn't follow him recently but it's kinda disappointing

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So it's basically an alt-right safe space.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait till Peterson starts censoring people on his own platform that don't agree with him. You know it will happen, it's inevitable and the spin will be amazing. That's if it even if it lasts long and makes any kind of splash.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
lol i hope it bankrupts him when everyone there starts turning on him for "censoring" them as well

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
morganfreenmangoodluck.gif

This shit won't last. Unfiltered, uncensored sites will be taken over by the worst of the worst and go down in flames.

The nazis need protections and filters so they can thrive, a nazi only board will just be a shitshow but hey it will be fun to watch it burn in no time. A pro hate community will only attract haters, well good fucking luck keeping traffic flowing when everyone is just hating.

Everyone can ruin an unfiltered website. Just get a couple of people together and go full on nazi, either this idiot has to ban you and not stand by his principles, or see how a website crashes and burns because UNFILTERED SPEECH.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I feel like editors shouldn't let the words "Free speech proponents like Dave Rubin" without an amendment about how they're too afraid to talk to anybody from the centre left.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It'll turn out just like Gab. Openly Nazi, then normal people see how Nazi it is and never bother joining, then all that's left is Nazis and middling failure as a platform.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
These never take off because the radical types that get kicked off social media were only on social media in the first place to try and recruit and radicalize apolitical centrists. There's nothing for them on these small containment sites.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is he starting his own webhosting service, or hiring space on a host that will have their own opinions about what they're willing to host?

If search engines mark the site as unlisted, will this site be in agreement with that usage of those companies' free speech?

Are the people in charge dumb enough to violate laws on money handling?

I see a number of ways this might fail without even getting any content posted.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
All comments on the website will have a voting feature "and if your ratio of upvotes to downvotes falls below 50/50 then your comments will be hidden, people will still be able to see them, if they click, but you'll disappear."
This will LITERALLY encourage groupthink lmao.

Ah fuck, Sargon is involved too. Now we just need to get Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Molyneux and it'll really be a party!
Hopefully all of them end up destitute as a direct result of pouring money into this website. 😃

Last edited:

teague

Dec 17, 2018
Hah, remember when all the right wing trash on Twitter were saying to delete their Twitter accounts and migrate to Gab but they ended up staying put on Twitter when they realised Gab is worthless?

Can't troll the libs on a website with only alt-right scumboys like yourself

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"subscription only".

Yeah right, this site is going to be largely funded by private investor money until 18 months from now when it finally goes belly up. Voat was another failed experiment that initially prided itself on unrestricted speech and look where they wound up. Sites like this are extremely prone to being flooded with questionable journalism and pseudo science so I doubt any advertiser is chomping at the bit to work with them.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, another alt right safe space. It totally won't go down like every other time these morons did that, going all Lord of the Flies and eating each other, while grooming terrorists.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Haha, another alt right safe space. It totally won't go down like every other time these morons did that, going all Lord of the Flies and eating each other, while grooming terrorists.
Whatever could you mean?
60x33y9.png

Surely websites that constantly advertise themselves as "pro free-speech anything goes" have no issues.

Like none whatsoever.

And are like, hella welcoming. Right?

And certainly nothing bad happens when you have a white supremacist echo chamber. Certainly nothing as ABHORRENT AND DISGUSTING as *reads notes* putting more women, minorities, and LBGTQ characters in video games, comics, and movies.

Last edited:

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
"If minimum comment length is 50 words, you're gonna have to put a little thought into it," Peterson said. "Even if you're being a troll, you'll be a quasi-witty troll."

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare..."

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Totally won't be full of racist idiots and pseudointellectuals.

Snack12367

Oct 28, 2017
Here's the thing about this Anti-Censorship lot, they don't actually have a problem with censorship. They're actually all for it, they just don't want their opinions to be the ones censored.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hah, remember when all the right wing trash on Twitter were saying to delete their Twitter accounts and migrate to Gab but they ended up staying put on Twitter when they realised Gab is worthless?
It's all fun and games until you realize you can't harass minorities and the oppressed in your safe space