• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020
Jesus christ...he was lucky no one took him seriously cause there were people actually taking camera equipment from journalists.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
Man, Klepper is something lol. You can tell he gets shaky through a lot of that later stuff, but he kept it up

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The cosplay is hilarious.

Lets not hang about to find out. Damn right. Stay safe.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
I feel bad for Klepper, he deserved to keep his own show. The market just got flooded with Daily Show-esques in 2017 and he never really stood a chance.

The President Show was also legit.

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
Klepper going meaner than normal. Not like they didn't deserve it. Maybe he could tell this one would be bad from the get go.

StrayDog

Avenger
Jul 14, 2018
"Aren't you a little bit freaked out about 600,000 Americans dy- I see you're not wearing masks. never mind."

"Do you think it's possible that a president who never polled above 50% LOST the election and is sore about it?"

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jordan Klepper along with the newer Daily Show correspondants don't get enough love. He did great at showing those insurrectionists their ass.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Jesus christ...he was lucky no one took him seriously cause there were people actually taking camera equipment from journalists.

They actually, childishly... ran up in front of one of his reporters and kneeled on the ground as he was filming and the camera guy was walking backwards.

Camera guy falls over the guy, clearly not seeing him, and the nazi pretends he was assaulted.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Funny, yet absolutely terrifying how deep the rabbit hole these people have fallen.

They're basically impossible to reach. A conspiracy for every fact, or reasonable statement opposing theirs.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Segway Stonewall Jackson

200.gif

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I usually like these videos, but this shit is getting dangerous and I don't wanna hear about Klepper getting attacked; it's bad enough that his camera guy got into a little dispute here. They are playing with fire (and Nazis) at this point.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
He has the patience of a Saint, man. That shitshtain who tripped the camera man...it would be very difficult for me not to lose my cool with him. But of course that's what they're looking for-a confrontation.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Dude will fight for the constitution because it's all he believes in, but won't read the 4,500 words within it because that's just an unrealistic standard y'know?

Meanwhile the first Harry Potter book that your average 10 year old can read is 75,000 words.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
They actually, childishly... ran up in front of one of his reporters and kneeled on the ground as he was filming and the camera guy was walking backwards.

Camera guy falls over the guy, clearly not seeing him, and the nazi pretends he was assaulted.

Yeah, that's fucked up. He was caring a pretty heavy camera. He could've seriously got injured if he feel wrong.

They bailed at the right time.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The 1861 guy calling for civil war, the "Aren't you a little concerned about 600k americans di- Oh, wait you're not wearing a mask, I shouldn't have asked."

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Still scary AF. You should be glad those absolute morons usually don't go in with any plan better than "let's see where this goes" and having absolutely no idea how democracy, politics or, well, anything really, actually works.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoy Klepper's work. Glad we had him if All Gas No Brakes wasn't there.

And man, does this show how Giuliani, Trump and his shitty son should be held accountable for this.