• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should there be a new OT for From the Ashes Era

• Yes, and I will participate.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yes, but I probably won't participate.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No. Keep the conversation here.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No. I have no interest in From the Ashes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Let's just talk about it on the Comics Era OT.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

sven

Oct 31, 2017
as the owner of a shy pooping husky this is a very relatable panel lol

E0vYMxdXEAAx3U1

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
X-Factor #4 (XoS Part 2)

- this follows directly after Creation, as they rush to take the wounded to the healing gardens on Krakoa. Nice little adendum here as they talk about the resurrection protocols in time of war which I liked, and Xavier agrees to imediate resurrection of the fallen.
- nice (strange?) to see Apocalypse seem to be legit distressed about Rictor dying. Which he does, and Apoc ain't too happy about it.
- the Five proceed to resurrect Rictor and Rockslide, and shit goes sideways and they all get shorted out. Turns out, if you die on Outworld, you die for realsies as Cerebro can't back you up (this part is a little confusing as I was under the impression they had multiple backups for each mutant, so even if they can't get a "fresh" or recent backup, surely they would have an older one?)
- RIP Rockslide :(
- Hi creepy skinny non-Rockslide?
- Meanwhile throughout all of this Polaris is freaking out, both from not saving Rockslide (in her own words she could have easily stopped Summoner's sword) and because apparently Saturnyne chose her as the oracle for Krakoa, so she has all the tournament information in her noggin (lol at Magneto being a super dick to her in the quiet council and triggering the prophecy stuff)
- speaking of Mags being a dick, him and his dick best friend Xavier are total dicks to a dying Apocalypse in the healing gardens, telling him he shouldn't have gone and that basically nobody gives a fuck about him dying.
- Lorna uses some of Rockslide's remains (which she had been carrying around in a honestly creepy way) to build an altar where everyone needs to use their fancy sword and open a portal for their Mortal Kombat match.
- oh and earlier Saturnyne closed the External Gate on her end so lol on all that trouble they went through in Exclibur being for nothing.
- Magik continues to be a badass as she steps up for the first match (I guess since she alread has one of the 10 swords).

Wolverine #6 (XoS Part 3)

- You know what, I don't even miss Kubert anymore, these rotating artists have been great since he left (Bogdanovic in this one)
- Logan is one of the champions chosen (of course) and needs to retrieve a Muramasa blade. Nice little throwback to Wolvie's past this one.
- "I must take my place in the tournament of swords and settle what amounts to a multidimensional feud over land rights" got a chuckle out of me :D
- Since the OG blade is gone, he needs to find Muramasa himself to make him a new one, so he beats the information out of Silver Samurai (who, to be fair, feels he should have been the chosen champion... he has samurai right there in the name!)
- we take a litte detour to Arakko where the Horseman retrieve one of their side's champions. Seems he also needs to retrieve the Muramasa blade, so I guess its 10 swords in total and each side gets 5 then?
- Seems Muramasa is in hell thus Logan takes a trip down under and ends up going all T-800 out of the lava.

X-Force #13 (XoS Part 4)

- direct continuation of Wolverine #6. In fact, it's the same writer and artist which is weird I guess.
- we see how exactly Logan got to hell, as he ran into a temple that bridges earth and hell, where Muramasa was supposed to be, except all he got was a welcome from The Hand. Wolvie vs The Hand is always a good time so I don't mind this one bit.
- during the fight Logan crosses over the portal to Hell, falls into some lava and like I said, does his best T-800 impersonation.
- that Arrako champion guy somehow finds himself in Hell with Logan as he regenerates back from skelly-wolvie. I like this Solem dude, but since I know for a fact Logan has Muramasa, I guess that means this dude isn't long for this world >_>
- oh he's nice enough to tell us a little story of how he got there, cool. And because he's a cool guy, he and Logan do a little team up and search for Muramasa.
- Conveniently there are two Muramasa blades, an offering to some hell-wedding bride and groom, so maybe Solem can stick around a little longer in this arc because I am really liking him.
- Yay he does apparently, as Logan returns from Hell with his blade, talking about some mysterious deal he made with Solem.

I loved these two issues. X-Factor was alright, it was very setup-y, but Wolverine and X-Force back to back was fantastic, mainly because this Solem guy is great and the little sword fetching quest was also great.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I seriously don't get what people see in Solem.

dude was supposed to be jailed and tortured, instead he was worpshiped and living the life. And he could have escaped whenever he wanted as he showed when the Horsemen fetched him, plus he looks cool, he has swagger, he's funny, has adamantium skin, has a little bromance with Wolverine... come on man!

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
dude was supposed to be jailed and tortured, instead he was worpshiped and living the life. And he could have escaped whenever he wanted as he showed when the Horsemen fetched him, plus he looks cool, he has swagger, he's funny, has adamantium skin, has a little bromance with Wolverine... come on man!
I still don't understand how a millennium old mutant that was trapped in a different dimension has skin made out of a metal that was created Post-World War II in an attempt to replicate Captain America's shield.

I'm gonna need Benjy Percy and Johnny Hickman to 'splain that to me.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Been there done that.

Cyber-Marvel-Comics-Wolverine-Silas-Burr.jpg

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Marauders #13 (XoS Part 5)

- Ok, I didn't say this last Marauders Issue, but Ima gonna say it now... I'm not feeling Kitty's 80s fluffy hair fam. I'm sorry but I'm not.
- turns out Skybreaker is a Wakandan sword and Ororo is the chosen champion to wield it so that is going to be awkward to say the least.
- Storm goes to Wakanda to ask for the sword, there's all sorts of niceties between her and Shuri and the Queen-Mother but T'Challa isn't there and they can't give her the sword without his blessing and yeah, we all know where this is going.
- Storm breaks in the a temple to steal the sword, outfights a bunch of Wakandan guards and Shuri and steals the sword, not before T'Challa coming back and being all "baby I would have loaned you the sword you know dat".
- If you couldn't tell by now, I didn't particularly care for this one. I get it, you're harking back to when Ororo was a thief and shit, but I hate the way she easily dispatches of Wakandan warriors and Shuri (are we supposed to think that only the Dora Milaje are skillful Wakandan warriors?), Storm and Shuri's various conversations did nothing for me, and in the end T'Challa would have let her have the sword anyway so it's a bunch of drama for nothing. Also, how the fuck did they even have a Krakoan gate in Wakanda anyway, they aren't on good terms. And T'Challa destroys the gate when she leaves, which is something that has actually been bothering me, why don't the other governments just destroy the gates?
- so yeah low point of the arc so far, can't all be winners I guess. 3 down, 7 to go.

Hellions #5 (XoS Part 6)

- They show us Empath getting resurrected (before they destroyed all the eggs because of the Rockslide thing) and it's as funny as expected because Empath is a funny asshole.
- Sinister and Exodus continue their feud over shoulder accessories I see :)
- This whole Quiet Council scene with SInister's plan is just fantastic. It's not a bad plan per se, shady sure, but not bad.
- Sinister (well, one of his clones I guess, who knows) joins the team for some sneaky Outworld adventures, and after a meeting with King Jamie, they are off to Avalon. RIP Sinister's magnificent cape, you shall be missed :(
- (Little annoyed that Jamie and Psylocke didn't have any interaction given she used to be Betsy)
- I love everything going on about the stolen horse. God I love this book.
- Hey Sinister got a new cape, crisis averted!

New Mutants #13 (XoS Part 7)

- The fourth sword is Warlock, thus the fourth champion is Doug, who unfortunately is more of a talker than a fighter.
- Magik trains him the best she can, but Krakoa really doesn't want him to go do this because if he dies Krakoa will lose his only translator.
- There's a cool litle moment with Exodus and Doug, I wish they used Exodus more.
- In the end, Doug doesn't want to pussy out, and even tho he gets better with Magik's training, she tells him the harsh truth which is, he is pretty much fucked when the real fighting begins.
- I really liked this issue, it's very simple and not much happens but I like Doug and everything in this was really well done.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
The only problem with Doug's training is that it was established before that he can read body language and attack patterns as part of his powers. He honestly shouldn't have to be worried about the fighting as much as he was.

nitekrawler

Oct 28, 2017
- If you couldn't tell by now, I didn't particularly care for this one. I get it, you're harking back to when Ororo was a thief and shit, but I hate the way she easily dispatches of Wakandan warriors and Shuri (are we supposed to think that only the Dora Milaje are skillful Wakandan warriors?), Storm and Shuri's various conversations did nothing for me, and in the end T'Challa would have let her have the sword anyway so it's a bunch of drama for nothing. Also, how the fuck did they even have a Krakoan gate in Wakanda anyway, they aren't on good terms. And T'Challa destroys the gate when she leaves, which is something that has actually been bothering me, why don't the other governments just destroy the gates?

Diplomacy. They want the drugs. Wakanda doesn't need them.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Diplomacy. They want the drugs. Wakanda doesn't need them.

fair enough.

I would say this power allows him to defend himself really well but not so much to fight back.

agreed.

(btw, petpeeve but I'm not a fan of how much Saturnyne looks like Emma in most of these books)

Cable #5 (XoS Part 8)

- Cable, Cyke and Jean are still on the SWORD space station, trying to figure out why Saturnyne sent them there and what happened to all the people on the space station (even tho Magik insists Cable get back to Krakoa for the whole sword business).
- There's an awesome horror-like scene between Jean and a survivor who explains to her what happened there.
- Cyclops and Cable find a massive portal where parasite-like aliens are coming through to "cleanse" everyone.
- There's a disapointingly short scuffle here before Cable removes his sword to power down the station and return to Krakoa, but I guess that's something that will be handled with down the line in the SWORD book so it's fine.
- Magik is totally right btw, don't rename your fancy sword if it already had a name Cable, that's lame. Speaking of, she has a nice telepathic conversation with Scott and Jean, again re-enforcing how important she is on Krakoa, as much an equal in standing as Cyclops.
- Book both continues to surprise me, and kid cable has completely grown on me aswell. Bummed to hear its been cancelled.

Excalibur #13 (XoS Part 9)

- Betsy's are in town (well, the Starlight Citadel) for a visit and she ain't too happy about that. Especially not with Brian basically wanting his old job back, which she kinda grew into.
- Oh hey those alternate reality Excalibur Captain Britains (rogue, gambit, jubes, rictor) are back, and they want Jamie dead. Too bad they kinda suck and he just kills the alt-Jubilee and the rest are thrown back in jail by Saturnyne.
- As is Betsy who rebels against Saturnyne when she tries to strip Betsy of the Captain Britan amulet (since she wants her boy toy back you see), so Betsy destroys the amulet and gets thrown in jail for her troubles.
- Hey here's Jamie with the rescue, that's nice of him. And here's Saturnyne about to do the nasty with Brian and give him the Starlight Sword, except it was a RUSE and Betsy takes the Sword as Captain Britain. And since Brian has his own Sword of Might as the new Captain Avalon, that's two more swords for the collection, making it seven. Three more to go!
- Yeah Excalibur has really grown on me lately, I really enjoyed this. Fantastic art too.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
X-Men #13 (XoS Part 10)

- Another lore heavy issue as is custom with Hickman. As they try to heal Apocalypse, we get some backstory on him and his family back when the Okkara sundering happened.
- We see how powerful Genesis was (or is), perhaps even stronger than Apocalypse (in fact she states she cannot go with her and the horsemen to defend Arrako because he "is not strong enough"), and we see a meeting between them and the demons they defeated during the sundering.
- The mask of Annihilation warns them of their impending defeat at it's hands (I guess Annihilation is the mask itself, or the entity in the mask, not whoever wears it...how very Lich King of it). Genesis tells Apocalypse to grow stronger and raise an army of the fittest to survive so he can one day help them in the fight against Amenth.
- I found it cool that Apocalypse and his family basically had a Krakoa style council, as this whole Hickman era thing is starting to feel more and more less like a Moira - Xavier - Magneto plan and actually a Apocalypse plan.
- Apocalypse, now healed, goes ahead and retrieves his sword because of course he also has one. Hey there's Gargon, haven't seen him in awhile

X of Swords Stasis #1 (XoS Part 11)

- There's a fantastic meeting with all the Otherworld realm representatives and Saturnyne, which in typical Hickman fashion is very meaty in dialogue and lore, so I won't even begin to try to describe it. It's great, and establishes the Horseman have their 10 champions and their 10 swords.
- Meanwhile it seems the X-Men are also ready, as Apocalypse makes 8 and Gorgon's two swords apparently makes 10. So our 10 (err 9?) are Apocalypse, Wolverine, Captain Britain, Captain Avalon, Storm, Cypher, Magik, Cable and Gorgon.
- There's an awesome flashback to how the Horseman gathered the rest of their champions. Again, it's too meaty to even describe but I love all these designs.
- The krakoans teleport to Starlight Citadel and Saturnyne greets them (well...kinda lol) and directs them each to their chambers, where each gets a tarot card of their fate I guess. Apocalypse is none too pleased with his.
- We get another awesome dialogue bit with Apocalypse and Saturnyne, as she takes him to meet someone I'm sure everyone had guessed when reading this, Annihilation is actually Apocalypse's wife Genesis wearing the mask.
- oh fuck this scene is where bluexy got his avatar from LOL

Whew, halfway done!

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
X-Men #13 (XoS Part 10)

- Another lore heavy issue as is custom with Hickman. As they try to heal Apocalypse, we get some backstory on him and his family back when the Okkara sundering happened.
- We see how powerful Genesis was (or is), perhaps even stronger than Apocalypse (in fact she states she cannot go with her and the horsemen to defend Arrako because he "is not strong enough"), and we see a meeting between them and the demons they defeated during the sundering.
- The mask of Annihilation warns them of their impending defeat at it's hands (I guess Annihilation is the mask itself, or the entity in the mask, not whoever wears it...how very Lich King of it). Genesis tells Apocalypse to grow stronger and raise an army of the fittest to survive so he can one day help them in the fight against Amenth.
- I found it cool that Apocalypse and his family basically had a Krakoa style council, as this whole Hickman era thing is starting to feel more and more less like a Moira - Xavier - Magneto plan and actually a Apocalypse plan.
- Apocalypse, now healed, goes ahead and retrieves his sword because of course he also has one. Hey there's Gargon, haven't seen him in awhile

- There's a fantastic meeting with all the Otherworld realm representatives and Saturnyne, which in typical Hickman fashion is very meaty in dialogue and lore, so I won't even begin to try to describe it. It's great, and establishes the Horseman have their 10 champions and their 10 swords.
- Meanwhile it seems the X-Men are also ready, as Apocalypse makes 8 and Gorgon's two swords apparently makes 10. So our 10 (err 9?) are Apocalypse, Wolverine, Captain Britain, Captain Avalon, Storm, Cypher, Magik, Cable and Gorgon.
- There's an awesome flashback to how the Horseman gathered the rest of their champions. Again, it's too meaty to even describe but I love all these designs.
- The krakoans teleport to Starlight Citadel and Saturnyne greets them (well...kinda lol) and directs them each to their chambers, where each gets a tarot card of their fate I guess. Apocalypse is none too pleased with his.
- We get another awesome dialogue bit with Apocalypse and Saturnyne, as she takes him to meet someone I'm sure everyone had guessed when reading this, Annihilation is actually Apocalypse's wife Genesis wearing the mask.

Whew, halfway done!

It crazy stuff is about to begin.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Silly power in my opinion. But many of the Arrakoans have ridiculously over powered mutant abilities.

But yes, she cannot lose, but that is a clue to what's going to happen... Maybe... Perhaps...

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just realized that Isca is one of the combatants, but her power is that she cannot lose :o
Silly power in my opinion. But many of the Arrakoans have ridiculously over powered mutant abilities.

But yes, she cannot lose, but that is a clue to what's going to happen... Maybe... Perhaps...
I love the invisible contract that we all sign up to when we read this series, stating that we don't question the reason a genetic quirk gives you such powers as laser eyes, control over magnetism, control over the weather, literally remaking the world, and now being incapable of ever losing.

Also that all of these fabulous powers can be removed with one shot of a generic power-dampening ray that Forge made and now keep coming back in ray/missile form in Marauders.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I love the invisible contract that we all sign up to when we read this series, stating that we don't question the reason a genetic quirk gives you such powers as laser eyes, control over magnetism, control over the weather, literally remaking the world, and now being incapable of ever losing.

Also that all of these fabulous powers can be removed with one shot of a generic power-dampening ray that Forge made and now keep coming back in ray/missile form in Marauders.

I don't want to get into some of the powers Arrakoans have right now because it gets revealed on an info page later.

But what I will say that some of them are really specific and some of them are way too broad.

I still love them all but it's the weakest parts of the Arrakoans is their mutant powers. They are a little fan fictiony. Especially when you consider Selene and - [A] -.

They are both immortals, one who can completely control thier physical form no matter what. The other can control any non living matter, turn people into werewolves and is a Telepath good enough to mind wipe Emma Frost.

And they are Weak compared to the Arrakoans.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

I've always felt those "luck powers" are pretty much low grade reality benders.

Also regarding Doug and fighting. The panel shown earlier is when he was possessed by Selene. After that he never is seen defeating enemies with violence, and that is the key to his character. He is not violent, Doug will talk his way out of trouble, not punch it. That is why he was so worried about facing anyone on combat.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Also, how the fuck did they even have a Krakoan gate in Wakanda anyway, they aren't on good terms. And T'Challa destroys the gate when she leaves, which is something that has actually been bothering me, why don't the other governments just destroy the gates?
One question answers the other. Wakanda wasn't using Krakoan drugs, but the nations weren't on bad terms either. Other nations have a treaty with Krakoa, meaning they are required to maintain the gates under the terms of that treaty. Wakanda isn't. They were there because T'Challa allowed it and now it is no longer allowed.

Shadow Walker

Oct 27, 2017
If I wanted to start reading this do I start with House of X/Powers of X and then move on to 2019 1-11?

Lastly, is it worth the time investment?

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If I wanted to start reading this do I start with House of X/Powers of X and then move on to 2019 1-11?

Start with HoX #1 and follow the reading order at the back of each issue. The reading order will take you through HoX/PoX and after that.
(If you have Marvel Unlimited, you can simplify the post-Hox/PoX run by following the Dawn of X collection.)

And yes. Some comics are weaker than others, but overall it's been an extremely strong run so far.

Shadow Walker

Oct 27, 2017
Start with HoX #1 and follow the reading order at the back of each issue. The reading order will take you through HoX/PoX and after that.
(If you have Marvel Unlimited, you can simplify the post-Hox/PoX run by following the Dawn of X collection.)

And yes. Some comics are weaker than others, but overall it's been an extremely strong run so far.
Thanks! It seems like Amazon has a paperback sale going on now so I'm going to jump on this.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

very much so, every book has been at least decent, most are good to very good. Except Fallen Angels which was straight up bad.

Then again, I'm on Marvel Unlimited and hadn't read comics in about 5 years, so I'm biased in both money spent AND thirst for comics.

DJConvoy

Jan 8, 2021

It's the most engaged I've been with the entire X line since... well, the 90s, I suppose. Other than Fallen Angels, which was a misfire, everything has been, at the least solid, with some stuff approaching brilliance. My only fear, as always, is the inevitable reset button... but you can't think that way if you just want to enjoy the story.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
X-Men #13 (XoS Part 10)

Whew, halfway done!
>:D

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Trial of Magneto, eh? I was expecting the trial of the Scarlet Witch, but this could be intriguing.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
right, let's see if I can finish up X of Swords tonight, work seems slow.

X-Men #14 (XoS Part 12)

- ok I'm not gonna lie, the fact that 60% of the issue is re-hashed art with new dialogue (Genesis narrating this time) doesnt really gel with me, seems kinda lazy. Doesnt help that it's not even new information, it's basically the same story summoner told, except of course Genesis won and took the Annihilation mask.
- Speaking of, I joked that the Annihilation Mask was basically the Lich King before, but it really IS basically the Lich King, as we find out that if you don't wear the mask the demons have no leader so they go insane and just ravage everything in sight, and that is exactly the same as the Lich King from Warcraft. I'm not even saying its a rip off, just thought it was funny / interesting (I mean who knows, maybe Hickman knows the Lich King and thought that concept was neat)
- Genesis throws a lot of shade at Apocalypse about how weak he is now lol.
- So yeah, weird issue, barely any new info and all the rehash art was a bummer. Oh well, moving on then...

Marauders #14 (XoS Part 13)

- TIME FOR BLOOD but first, here's a little party with all the participants... well alrighty then.
- Pogg Ur Pogg speaks in rhyme as if he needed to be more awesome.
- There's as much flirting as there is threatening in this party, man mutants really ARE horny aren't they?
- Logan blaming Brian for not stopping all of this by giving Saturnyne the D is... awkward.
- Magik and Gorgon devising strategies and weaknesses is fucking awesome. MAH BOY GORGON BETTER WIN Y'ALL!
- This Death x Storm thing going on is kinda hot not gonna lie :3
- Oh Wolverine now why did you have to go and do that?

Marauders #15 (XoS Part 14)

- Hell yeah back to back Marauders. This picks up right after #14 when Wolverine skewered Saturnyne.
- Nice little fakeout here with a possible future if Wolverine had indeed killed Saturnyne. They got me for a second.
- War poisons Wolverine's food, but Doug eats it instead so he's poisoned and dying, chaos erupts but Isca saves him by giving him a impromptu tracheostomy, White Sword chatises War for the shady tactics and heals Doug, so it's cool to see the "bad guys" have morals and honor aswell (well, some of them). Meanwhile Apocalypse and Genesis look on like proud parents lol.
- Lol at Death and the scarab dinner.
- Cable has both a great little interaction with Apocalypse and Genesis AND then he and Magik fuck around with Isca to see her "can't lose powers" in a bunch of silly games and it's all... it's all great. Magik even says what we were all thinking "imagine if she fought Domino" lol
- Next up round 1: Captain Britain vs Isca, I don't mind that, since I don't give two fucks about Betsy, she can lose :P

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Excalibur #14 (XoS Part 15)

- oh yeah they did leave Jubilee and Shogo with the forrest ladies, neat that they acknowledge that.
- This bit of Isca dialogue to Betsy is great: "Unbeaten isn't just a name" "That Sword you carry, it's called Mercy?" "Don't get excited, that one IS just a name" lol
- Mad Jamie announcing the combatants just reminds me, he literally could just end this all if he wanted to. But I guess the same can be said about Saturnyne. And neither wants to :p
- lol that was fast. The fuck is Saturnyne up to?
- Doug...oh...oh my.
- Jubilee, you chose the worst time to crash the party!
- I guess both sides get a point for this one hah. 2-1 for Arrako.

Wolverine #7 (XoS Part 16)

- Pogg Ur Pogg vs Magik!
- Wait arm wrestling? This whole thing is rigged I tells you! 3-1 for Arrako, Magik should have gone Darkchylde I guess.
- Wolverine vs Summoner! In some fucked up weird ever changing dimension, which makes for some fantastic abstract art pages.
- Hah get fucked Summoner. Wait wait, Arrako wins this one too? "it was a fight to the death, and summoner fought to the death"
tenor.gif

- Arrako 4 - 1 Krakoa. Get the ref this is a robbery!
- And now it's Logan vs Storm in a drinking contest, wtf is going on here Saturnyne? 4-2 tho I guess. Also they are both very horny again.
- Solem vs War is interrupted when Wolverine teleports in (sorry Storm) at the request of Solem. Ah turns out the deal they made back in hell was Wolverine owed him a fight, so I guess he takes Solem's place vs War. Also to note, Solem called Saturnyne "my love" hmmm.
- I love how Wolverine keeps going "this is bullshit" or "wtf is going on here?" because it's basically how the reader feels lol.
- Drunk Wolverine wins but he was fighting for Solem so Arrako gets the point, more bullshit. 5-2
- Man this issue was bananas and I have no idea wtf Saturnyne is pulling here :D