• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should there be a new OT for From the Ashes Era

• Yes, and I will participate.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yes, but I probably won't participate.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No. Keep the conversation here.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No. I have no interest in From the Ashes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Let's just talk about it on the Comics Era OT.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
X-men #18 is on some foreshadowing trip. Great stuff.

I liked it, definitely some potential for an interesting storyline here. I did notice that the Krakoans seem to be drawing a hilariously fine line with the "murder no man" bit.

Ohh.."post humans" don't count, so go hog wild there.

Also, it does seem strange that the result of the Vault's experiments in hyper evolved humanity over thousands of simulated years aren't measurably different than the regular old superhumans we seem to get when someone trips and falls into a barrel of toxic waste.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I liked it, definitely some potential for an interesting storyline here. I did notice that the Krakoans seem to be drawing a hilariously fine line with the "murder no man" bit.

Ohh.."post humans" don't count, so go hog wild there.

Also, it does seem strange that the result of the Vault's experiments in hyper evolved humanity over thousands of simulated years aren't measurably different than the regular old superhumans we seem to get when someone trips and falls into a barrel of toxic waste.
That''s not surprising, given how even after Celestial blood, literal Celestial meddling after they discovered one died and bathed the planet in its blood, and the Kree coming down and trying to act like the Celestials, there's very little superhuman development on Earth. A handful of Inhumans, a handful of Eternals, a smattering of humans who got powers from radiation and super steroids, and a bunch of mutants that really only became noticeable in population within the last 100 years.

Regular humanity slow to catch up even inside of a temporally accelerated pocket dimension isn't too far fetched. Thousands of years just to be on par with Proto-Mutant numbers from 100,000 years ago.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
That''s not surprising, given how even after Celestial blood, literal Celestial meddling after they discovered one died and bathed the planet in its blood, and the Kree coming down and trying to act like the Celestials, there's very little superhuman development on Earth. A handful of Inhumans, a handful of Eternals, a smattering of humans who got powers from radiation and super steroids, and a bunch of mutants that really only became noticeable in population within the last 100 years.

Regular humanity slow to catch up even inside of a temporally accelerated pocket dimension isn't too far fetched. Thousands of years just to be on par with Proto-Mutant numbers from 100,000 years ago.

My point was that Earth humans turn into superhumans at the drop of a hat. You don't need a super science dome that exists outside of time to spur hyper evolution when you can get the likes of Monica Rambeau, Rage, Speedball, and Wonder man by seconds of exposure to 1970s technology or industrial waste byproducts.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
My point was that Earth humans turn into superhumans at the drop of a hat. You don't need a super science dome that exists outside of time to spur hyper evolution when you can get the likes of Monica Rambeau, Rage, Speedball, and Wonder man by seconds of exposure to 1970s technology or industrial waste byproducts.
I know, and what I'm saying that it's actually relatively few who actually develop superpowers. Those people that do only do so because of the genetic meddling that created the Eternals, Inhumans, and mutants. And it's so few because they're essentially waste byproducts for a lack of a better analogy; it's not consistent without genetic meddling or time dilated evolution.

If it were that simple, they would've just dropped the super soldier serum into the water.

Regular humans don't churn out powers that often, which is how everyone exposed to radiation doesn't suddenly establish a connection to an extradimensional gamma based energy source tethered to the antithesis of God turn into a Hulk.

The only way they could catch up would be to learn magic, which isn't feasible in the numbers they'd want, give people innate connections to magic, which is also kind of genetic (though there's no named sub-species like DC has with Homo-Magi), randomly hoping people don't die in chance events like the things that produced Spectrum, Blue Marvel, and the Hulk, regular ass Weapon Plus experiments like they did with Cap and Luke Cage, or use technology to elongate time to accelerate human evolution to increase the attach rates for all known avenues of producing non-mutant post-humans.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
I know, and what I'm saying that it's actually relatively few who actually develop superpowers.

Welllll....not really

Those people that do only do so because of the genetic meddling that created the Eternals, Inhumans, and mutants. And it's so few because they're essentially waste byproducts for a lack of a better analogy; it's not consistent without genetic meddling or time dilated evolution.

Consistent experiments that churn out superhumans exist, and have for a while. Off the top of my head, the ionic experiment that created Wonder Man (or a really similar one used by Zemo's scientists) also created Nefaria. It's just expensive. Anybody with Pym Particles can be ant-man. Both Miguel O'Haras replicated (most of) the powers of peter parker from scratch using tech, etc

If it were that simple, they would've just dropped the super soldier serum into the water.

How did we get Homo Mermanus again

Regular humans don't churn out powers that often, which is how everyone exposed to radiation doesn't suddenly establish a connection to an extradimensional gamma based energy source tethered to the antithesis of God turn into a Hulk.

Odd that you use this example, as Immortal Hulk is beginning to establish that anyone that so much as sniffs at Gamma will eventually develop superpowers from it.

The only way they could catch up would be to learn magic, which isn't feasible in the numbers they'd want, give people innate connections to magic, which is also kind of genetic (though there's no named sub-species like DC has with Homo-Magi), randomly hoping people don't die in chance events like the things that produced Spectrum, Blue Marvel, and the Hulk, regular ass Weapon Plus experiments like they did with Cap and Luke Cage, or use technology to elongate time to accelerate human evolution to increase the attach rates for all known avenues of producing non-mutant post-humans.

Didn't House of X/Powers of X show that mankind straight up makes themselves into Homo Novissma in a couple of decades with 21st century technology?

Last edited:

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Welllll....not really
How? If this weren't the case, shit like MGH would have long lasting effects given that it's literally mutating the users to give them superpowers. Yes, you can say that it's engineered to only be temporary because it's a drug, but random drugs give characters super powers all the time. If powers had a high attach rate, there'd be more super powered weapons.

Consistent experiments that churn out superhumans exist, and have for a while. Off the top of my head, the ionic experiment that created Wonder Man (or a really similar one used by Zemo's scientists) also created Nefaria. It's just expensive. Anybody with Pym Particles can be ant-man. Both Miguel O'Haras replicated (most of) the powers of peter parker from scratch using tech, etc
Of course the experiments exist, but the experiments are numerous and it's been shown countless times across Marvel books from the X-Men all the way to Spider-Man that there's a lot of volatility. Experimented humans either don't develop properly or they die prematurely. If they're lucky, the powers end up proving temporary, like some longer lasting MGH. Every time they go out to make a superhuman, there's a bunch of failures before a success. Hence "low attach rate."

How did we get Homo Mermanus again
Atlantis sank and survivors used magic to adapt to their environment and eventually evolved to survive without magic.

Odd that you use this example, as Immortal Hulk is beginning to establish that anyone that so much as sniffs at Gamma will eventually develop superpowers from it.
Every regular human on Earth radiated by gamma isn't going to develop a Green Door even if they got powers, like the old lady who got psychic abilities and developed cancer at the same time.

Didn't House of X/Powers of X show that mankind straight up makes themselves into Homo Novissma in a couple of decades with 21st century technology?
The World isn't unique to this iteration of the timeline, so they were using World domes and time dilation to speed the process. And even then, it took centuries to fully saturate the planet and supplant humanity.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love the Children of the Vault and Mike Carey is a freaking genius, his run planted so many seeds for Hickman's.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Wolverine was pretty neat with Maverick actually not caring about getting repowered.

I do think it's funny that no one seems to have told Logan that an old man alternate reality version of him that lost a hand.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
While I liked today's X-Men I'm starting to get a little tired of it being a purely setup book.
Hickman created a story telling machine so he didn't have to produce a linear story in the X-Men book. Since I'm reading all the X titles at the moment, I'm fine with that since it produces great issues like the one from this month or the one where Prof/Mags/-🅰- go to Davos.

When is the team going to be presented ?
This summer during the Hellfire Saga event. Not expecting to be another 22 issues thing but we don't have much info about it. Maybe it'll end up being a battle royale thing lol.

Wonder how long/how many issue the Vault storyline is going to run but I'm hyped. Especially seeing how Synch is set up to be its protagonist at the moment. Also wondering if and how the Storm part of it is going to interact with it.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So do this week's revelations mean that mutants get incrementally more powerful during each resurrection? Because following that logic, Quentin should be omnipotent by now.

It's almost like X-Men should in fact be renamed to "Reign of X" or similar and openly be a dedicated TV Wall of the mutant universe. Because it's not really a core X-Men title.
Agreed. I see people getting through HoXPoX and then continuing just with X-Men, then feeling super dissatisfied. It's occupying the same historical slot as the core title, but it's more of a series of pitches for future storylines.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
So do this week's revelations mean that mutants get incrementally more powerful during each resurrection? Because following that logic, Quentin should be omnipotent by now.
I see it as them hitting their peak sooner. No one is going to grow beyond their limits, but they don't have to wait decades to achieve max power, either.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how long/how many issue the Vault storyline is going to run but I'm hyped. Especially seeing how Synch is set up to be its protagonist at the moment. Also wondering if and how the Storm part of it is going to interact with it.
my guess is its actually gonna be 3 issues with each being the PoV of one of them, would be lame for the other two to be kinda sidelined like that.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
my guess is its actually gonna be 3 issues with each being the PoV of one of them, would be lame for the other two to be kinda sidelined like that.
Ah! That was actually my first idea after reading #18 but it made me go back to #5 and its single data page talks about Synch sooo... But we'll see. And I'd like Darwing to get some of the spotlight too.

SHIT. Just realized we won't have to wait 13 month again to get the rest of the story, X-Men #19 will just continue the storyline.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I will rage if they don't come out of the Vault at all during this mini-arc and it's just another "future storyline" pitch.

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
Hickman created a story telling machine so he didn't have to produce a linear story in the X-Men book. Since I'm reading all the X titles at the moment, I'm fine with that since it produces great issues like the one from this month or the one where Prof/Mags/-🅰- go to Davos.

This summer during the Hellfire Saga event. Not expecting to be another 22 issues thing but we don't have much info about it. Maybe it'll end up being a battle royale thing lol.

Thanks ! I really thought we were going to have a presentation by the end of March.

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
The newest new mutants explained a little more about the mental backups that's created. If they are able to tell when the newest backup was created shouldn't that mean they would have a log of when each person has a backup done. So they would be able to see the gaps of when people were dead, ,off world or shielded. Taking raynes son for example. Them not having a backup for 3 days would mean he is no longer on earth, dead or shielded. Would also be able to give them a time line of when her son came back and how long he's been back cause if they have a update from 3 days ago. He ain't dead.

Also found it weird how it's no longer factor x's problem if he has a recent backup.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Release list updated through May.

As usual, let me know if something was announced and I missed it!

---

3 March
  • Children of the Atom #1
    WHEN DID THE X–MEN GET SIDEKICKS?! Now! Don't miss the debut of the greatest teenage super hero team of all time! They've learned from the best, now they're ready to be put to the test! But who the heck are these kids, and where do they come from? Guest-starring the X–Men!
  • Hellions #10
    FUNNY GAMES! The HELLIONS are at the mercy of ARCADE as they face his new psychological MURDERWORLD!
  • Demon Days: X-Men #1/5
    From STORMBREAKER PEACH MOMOKO comes a Marvel story unlike any you've ever seen before! A wandering swordswoman with a psychic blade arrives at village that's being targeted by demons. One demon is black and white with a terrifying red tongue and another may be the strongest demon there is! In the stunning kick-off issue of this prestige quarterly story, you'll see a revolutionary reimagination of the Marvel Universe that could only come from Peach Momoko. Ready your katana and enter a mysterious world of demons, monsters, mutants, and magic! Book ONE of FIVE of the DEMON DAYS saga!
10 March
  • X-Factor #8
    Hey, guys! Wasn't expecting to see X-Factor torpedo up the resurrection queue priority--.
    Boneyard's haunted.
    WHAT?
    *Resurrecting murdered teammates* Boneyard's haunted.
  • Wolverine: Black, White & Blood #4/4
    BRUTAL BATTLES WITH THE UNBREAKABLE MUTANT! The bloody, brutal mayhem continues! Steven S. DeKnight makes his debut in the Marvel Universe as he teams up with Paulo Siquiera to put the best there is through his paces on a bloody trip to the SAVAGE LAND! Kelly Thompson teams with Khary Randolph for a heartfelt — and heart-pounding — episode in Japan! And Ed Brisson takes LOGAN back to the Outback with Leonard Kirk, where he'll go up against the REAVERS!
17 March
  • S.W.O.R.D. #4
    KRAKOA, WE HAVE A PROBLEM! The mutants are dying. Their island is dying. Earth itself is dying. All hope for humanity as a species lies in Protocol V. Protocol V isn't going to work.
  • X-Force #18
    WELCOME TO THEIR NIGHTMARES! QUENTIN QUIRE returns to Krakoa to find a nightmare creature wreaking havoc on X-Force. But what deadly secrets are X-Force hiding…and who's trying to unearth them?
24 March
  • Cable #9
    DAYS OF PAST YET TO COME! Cable's future is coming back to haunt him…and he isn't ready. Yet.
  • Excalibur #19
    POISONED BY HER OWN VENOM! She didn't mean anything by it...but what's a girl without a body supposed to do?
31 March
  • X-Men #19
    ESCAPE FROM THE VAULT!
  • X-Men Legends #2
    THE SECRET OF ADAM-X – REVEALED AT LAST! It's the SUMMERS BROTHERS and STARJAMMERS vs. ERIK THE RED and the SHI'AR with the fate of the galaxy at stake, as the full truth behind ADAM-X's lineage is revealed in a story nearly 30 years in the making!
7 April
  • Excalibur #20
    THE PHANTOM MENACE! An invisible threat is loose on the island of Krakoa — unseen, unheard, undetectable by any...except Excalibur.
  • Marauders #19
    A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR GOOD! As the pressure pours on in Madripoor, the Marauders prepare to pillage and plunder as a proper pirate pleases!
14 April
  • Children of the Atom #2
    BREAKOUT! A local prison riot is quickly turning into an escape and the only ones who can stop them are a bunch of high schoolers?! The strangest teens of all are on the case! Guest-starring the Avengers!
  • Wolverine #11
    SNIKTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE! WOLVERINE takes the fight to the vampire nation in a quest to stop DRACULA's plot to co-opt his mutant healing factor! But what sacrifices and moral compromises must be made before humans and mutants see the dawn?
21 April
  • S.W.O.R.D. #5
    ALL THE COLORS OF THE DARK! On Krakoa, Fabian Cortez and the Quiet Council discuss the rules of murder. But in space, the murders have already begun…and the killer has a connection to Cortez he'd never suspect. The color may be gold…but this, my friends…is pure giallo…
  • Way of X #1
    THE WAY TO THE FUTURE OF X! Mutantkind has built a new Eden... but there are serpents in this garden. Some mutants struggle to fit in. Some mutants turn to violence and death. And the children whisper of the Patchwork Man, singing in their hearts...Only one mutant senses the looming shadows. Snared by questions of death, law and love, only NIGHTCRAWLER can fight for the soul of Krakoa. Only he - and the curious crew he assembles - can help mutants defeat their inner-darkness and find a new way to live. The WAY OF X. SI SPURRIER (X-MEN LEGACY) and BOB QUINN (CAPTAIN AMERICA) push the frontiers of Krakoa in this unmissable entry into the bold new REIGN OF X.
  • X-Force #19
    WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF! The only way to battle the nightmare is on its own turf. Sweet dreams, QUENTIN QUIRE.
28 April
  • Cable #10
    THE CHILD OF SUMMER! As Cable and company draw closer to the secret of the missing child, a reckoning draws ever closer.
  • New Mutants #17
    WHAT'S LEFT OVER WHEN YOU GO HOME? With a mutant child lost in Otherworld, it's up to the NEW MUTANTS to find and extract him…without losing themselves in the process. Meanwhile, on Krakoa: Warlock makes a friend. Wolfsbane makes a friend. Magik makes some enemies.
  • X-Men Legends #3
    THE ORIGINAL X-FACTOR RETURNS – TO BATTLE APOCALYPSE! The mutants once known as the original X-MEN now fight the good fight as the mutant team X-FACTOR! Together with their mysterious sentient spaceship Ship and the newly transformed ARCHANGEL, they've defeated CAMERON HODGE and foiled APOCALYPSE's scheme. But as Ship starts to malfunction, Apocalypse's true plan unfolds! Return to this classic era with legends Louise Simonson and Walter Simonson as they kick off an ALL-NEW tale set before X-FACTOR #43!
5 May
  • Children of the Atom #3
    ORIGIN REVEALED! Who are the X-Men's sidekicks behind the masks? Meanwhile, a brand new alternative medicine is changing lives at school, but who's recruiting the victims – I mean patients?
  • Curse of the Man-Thing: X-Men #3/3
    MAN-THING'S CURSE HAS BEEN REVEALED...BUT IT'S UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! Years ago, DOCTOR TED SALLIS was ready to give up anything to crack the SO-2 serum and deliver success to his growing family. Unbeknownst to the rest of the world...he did. Today, as cities spanning from the U.S. to Krakoa are besieged by fear-driven blazes, the MAN-THING must reckon with his past deeds if he hopes to emerge renewed and rescue a world on fire. But fighting from his lowest means that Man-Thing can rise to his highest, especially with the unexpected help of the X-MEN'S resident sorceress MAGIK and her debuting team of monstrous mutants known as THE DARK RIDERS!
  • Hellions #11
    SOMETIMES A FANTASY…PSYLOCKE vs. BETSY BRADDOCK in a 30-year-long battle! EMPATH's misdeeds come back to haunt him! And MR. SINISTER's teeth hurt. What IS going on here?!
  • Marauders #10
    EYE OF THE STORM! As the preparations for the Hellfire Gala come to a head, Ororo's eyes are pointed to the future, a future that takes her off the seas and over the horizon.
12 May
  • X-Factor #9
    BEST! CONCERT! EVER! The Morrigan needs to be destroyed! The answer lies in the Mojoverse. LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER.
  • X-Corp #1
    KRAKOA IS FOR CLOSERS! The deals have been made. Mutantkind is safe on Krakoa. As the Reign of X continues, what are the wants of the mutants who have everything? Leading the charge is X-CORPORATION, headed by CXOs Monet St. Croix and Warren Worthington, a duo as cutthroat and ruthless in the boardroom as they are on a battlefield. But X-Corp needs more than just its figureheads. As Monet sets out to staff their team with some of the brightest and most deviant minds in mutantkind, Warren finds himself in a tense meeting with one of Krakoa's first allies who wants to know the truth: on Angel's wings, will X-Corp crash or soar?
  • X-Men #20
    SYSTEM ONLINE. Processing.
19 May
  • Way of X #2
    A VILLAIN REVEALED! The dark force hiding within Krakoa begins to show its true form. The answers are hidden…WITHIN THE MINDSCAPE. Kurt's – and…others. One of the most dangerous mutants is reborn!
  • Wolverine #12
    LAST BLOOD! A last-ditch effort will put WOLVERINE and LOUISE within fanging distance of DRACULA…and a betrayal that will tear through the X-books!
26 May
  • Cable #11
    SUMMERS END! Some summers seem like they will never end. And some end too soon.
  • New Mutants #18
    LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES! The NEW MUTANTS' path seems simple: train, guide and mentor the youth. Sure, they didn't ask for the job, but they've been figuring it out together, right? How wrong could it go? The NEW MUTANTS are about to find out.
  • X-Men Legends #4
    WITH A VENGEANCE! Things go from bad to worse for X-FACTOR when they must save the baby NATHAN CHRISTOPHER SUMMERS from the clutches of a deadly robot attacker. But who is really at the helm, and what will this mean for the FUTURE of the team and the SUMMERS clan? Return to this classic era with legends Louise Simonson and Walter Simonson in this ALL-NEW tale set before the original X-FACTOR #43!
---

New series
  • Children of the Atom (March)
  • Way of X (April)
  • X-Corp (May)
Crossovers
  • Demon Days: X-Men #1/5 (March)
    It's unclear if further issues involve the X-Men.
  • Curse of the Man-Thing: X-Men #3/3 (May)
    Follows on from Avengers (#1/3) on 31st March and Spider-Man (#2/3) on 28th April.
Months off
  • March: Marauders, New Mutants, Wolverine
  • April: Hellions, X-Factor, X-Men
  • May: Excalibur, S.W.O.R.D., X-Force
Misc notes
  • Another Cable delay, this time from 7th April to the 28th.
  • Moira X is still MIA, not sure if it's actually coming.
  • What are the odds of Excalibur and Hellions doing the same Betsy vs Psylocke plot within a few months of each other?

Oct 25, 2017
I think what took the Hellion issue to a whole other level was how Sinister was in it. If it was just Arcade doing his thing and someone just being mad or limp it's fall flat. But Sinister was being his wise ass self and it just worked so well

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
I hope Arcade gets fucked because MASTERMIND MIGHT AS WELL MAKE YOU IMAGINE THAT YOUR GOON IS REPLYING TO YOU YAH DUMBASS!!!

Sorry.

I think the explanation is that mastermind can cast illusions but cannot read minds per se.

This is seemingly confirmed when psylocke questioned her "daughter" what her name was and the "daughter" couldn't answer. Wyngarde could force psylocke to see an image of her "daughter" but wouldn't have been able to probe her mind for details on the relationship.

Arcade's system works because his "goon" is replying not just with words (audible), but also with redundant neurological and biomechanical signals that should be identical to the audible confirmation.

Since Wyngarde can't read Arcade's mind to find out what these redundant signals are, his illusions can't fake them any more than he could find out what the name of psylocke's child was.

Against an advanced telepath like Xavier or Jean who can do a lot more than cast illusions and deeply mine the psyche, this trick wouldn't work.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm just thick, but I thought Psylocke was a fairly advanced telepath. How come she's entertaining these illusions even after logically realising it's not real?

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Maybe I'm just thick, but I thought Psylocke was a fairly advanced telepath. How come she's entertaining these illusions even after logically realising it's not real?

Because Mastermind is just *THAT* good at illusion, the illusions are backed by robots that actually ARE doing real damage, and the most important part-

This "Psylocke" is not Betsy Braddock, this is Kwannon and Kwannon is nowhere near as skilled a TP as Betsy is.

FloBoJo

Nov 5, 2017
Alright Era needing some help here, I finished House/Powers when they released and looking to get caught up. Bought X-Men 1-12 at my local shop and I can tell that was a mistake. What's the general reading list for the main plot?

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Alright Era needing some help here, I finished House/Powers when they released and looking to get caught up. Bought X-Men 1-12 at my local shop and I can tell that was a mistake. What's the general reading list for the main plot?
Release orderEdit
  1. House of X #1
  2. Powers of X #1
  3. House of X #2
  4. Powers of X #2
  5. Powers of X #3
  6. House of X #3
  7. House of X #4
  8. Powers of X #4
  9. House of X #5
  10. Powers of X #5
  11. House of X #6
  12. Powers of X #6
  13. X-Men #1
  14. Marauders #1
  15. Excalibur #1
  16. New Mutants #1
  17. X-Force #1
  18. Fallen Angels #1
  19. X-Men #2
  20. Excalibur #2
  21. Marauders #2
  22. New Mutants #2
  23. X-Force #2
  24. Fallen Angels #2
  25. X-Men #3
  26. Marauders #3
  27. Excalibur #3
  28. New Mutants #3
  29. X-Force #3
  30. Fallen Angels #3
  31. Marauders #4
  32. Excalibur #4
  33. New Mutants #4
  34. X-Force #4
  35. Fallen Angels #4
  36. X-Men #4
  37. Marauders #5
  38. Excalibur #5
  39. New Mutants #5
  40. X-Force #5
  41. Fallen Angels #5
  42. Marauders #6
  43. Excalibur #6
  44. X-Men #5
  45. Fallen Angels #6
  46. New Mutants #6
  47. X-Force #6
  48. Marauders #7
  49. Excalibur #7
  50. X-Force #7
  51. X-Men #6
  52. Marauders #8
  53. New Mutants #7
  54. Wolverine #1
  55. Giant-Size X-Men: Jean Grey and Emma Frost #1
  56. New Mutants #8
  57. X-Force #8
  58. X-Men #7
  59. Excalibur #8
  60. Marauders #9
  61. Cable #1
  62. New Mutants #9
  63. X-Men #8
  64. Excalibur #9
  65. X-Force #9
  66. Giant-Size X-Men: Nightcrawler #1
  67. Hellions #1
  68. Wolverine #2
  69. X-Men #9
  70. Marauders #10
  71. Excalibur #10
  72. New Mutants #10
  73. X-Force #10
  74. Free Comic Book Day: X-Men #1
  75. Giant-Size X-Men: Magneto #1
  76. New Mutants #11
  77. Wolverine #3
  78. Hellions #2
  79. Empyre: X-Men #1
  80. X-Factor #1
  81. Cable #2
  82. X-Men #10
  83. Giant-Size X-Men: Fantomex #1
  84. Empyre: X-Men #2
  85. Empyre: X-Men #3
  86. Marauders #11
  87. X-Force #11
  88. Empyre: X-Men #4
  89. Excalibur #11
  90. Wolverine #4
  91. Cable #3
  92. Hellions #3
  93. X-Factor #2
  94. X-Men #11
  95. Cable #4
  96. New Mutants #12
  97. Wolverine #5
  98. X-Force #12
  99. X-Factor #3
  100. Marauders #12
  101. Hellions #4
  102. Excalibur #12
  103. Giant Size X-Men: Storm #1
  104. X-Men #12
  105. Juggernaut #1
  106. X of Swords: Creation #1
  107. X-Factor #4
  108. Wolverine #6
  109. X-Force #13
  110. Marauders #13
  111. Hellions #5
  112. New Mutants #13
  113. Cable #5
  114. Excalibur #13
  115. X-Men #13
  116. X of Swords: Stasis #1
  117. X-Men #14
  118. Marauders #14
  119. Marauders #15
  120. Excalibur #14
  121. Wolverine #7
  122. X-Force #14
  123. Hellions #6
  124. Cable #6
  125. X-Men #15
  126. Excalibur #15
  127. X of Swords: Destruction #1
Id skipp fallen Angels if I were you. All of this is also collected in books named Dawn of X.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Up until X of Swords starts you can definitely read X-Men stand alone, mind.