• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's in the trailer(?)

WzCm8Qn.png

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
retcon his death please that was one of the only super dumb things from the final episodes of BB

Deleted member 22901

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
obviously mike just built up a resistance to bullets after years of training and then climbed out of the acid barrel when no one was looking.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A flashback is fine but I hope he's not heavily featured. Mike is boring at this point, and the series needs to move on.

Oct 27, 2017
i reckon this film is going to be jesse pinkman on a vengeance mission, haunted by the characters of his past. An abused unhinged man speaking to his demons.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I have a feeling the movie will follow Jesse in a getaway car (El Camino?) with him hallucinating people being in the passenger seat - like Leftovers s2.

Last edited:

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
I have a feeling the movie with follow Jesse in a getaway car (El Camino?) with him hallucinating people being in the passenger seat - like Leftovers s2.

I would be down with that. I hadn't thought of that but I would be surprisingly down with that. I mean there's a few people Jesse really didn't get *any* sort of closure with, including Mike, so why not hallucinate and introspect?

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be shocked to see Force Ghosts of Mike and Water show up as part of Jester's imagination

Whatever it is Vince is planning, I trust him

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Thanks for spoiler.

Honestly I think I'm done with this site. How do you expect me to watch a show that's been out since 2008? I'm sorry you all don't have lives but some of us do and when we want to FINALLY get around to something-- the absolute least you can is not make threads like this. Now I know that this character from a decade old show dies and my first time watching this will be ruined. Be considerate and realize the world doesn't revolve around you guys. It's not that hard.

OP
OP
Bor Gullet

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for spoiler.

Honestly I think I'm done with this site. How do you expect me to watch a show that's been out since 2008? I'm sorry you all don't have lives but some of us do and when we want to FINALLY get around to something-- the absolute least you can is not make threads like this. Now I know that this character from a decade old show dies and my first time watching this will be ruined. Be considerate and realize the world doesn't revolve around you guys. It's not that hard.

But..... that's not said anywhere in the OP.

Oct 25, 2017
México
Thanks for spoiler.

I hope (I really really hope) that you missed an /s there.