• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Not sure why Jonah got his own shoes, but he did direct a commercial for adidas and he likes sneakers.

L4eEgwL.jpg
eVk3L3u.jpg
TQxSp7r.jpg
4EvKlG6.jpg

LFMartins86

Nov 7, 2017
I somehow read it as Jonah Hex Adidas Superstar and thought they must be really running out of superheroes to put on shoes.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The world: Pandemic.
Adidas: Yay, celebrities!

I get this was all planned way before this happened but it's just a funny dichotomy I thought of while watching the ad.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
What's the song playing in that commercial called? I know I've heard it but it's driving me mad thinking what it's called.

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
Jonah Hill becoming an unironic fashion icon (to some) has always been humorous to me. He even has an annual celebration dedicated to his fashion in NYC

marmalade

Nov 28, 2018
Anyways, if we are doing random as hell collaborations: Wallace Shawn x Supreme or Paul Krugman x Addidas.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
These look like something someone designed using the Animal Crossing pattern editor.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I hate white shoes generally but those are really dope.

And my initials are JH.

And....I'm a superstar in my own mind.

Decisions....

May 24, 2019
That ad is terrible. Why couldn't he just hand them something stylish instead of voicing some 'inspirational' pablum over the whole thing?

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Evidently Jonah put as much effort into designing his shoe as he did directing that advert.

You pay Jonah Hill all that money (a fortune I'm sure) and he gives you a Wes Anderson knock off.

Nice work if you can get it i suppose.

jasno416

Oct 29, 2017
Currently sitting on Livestock if anyone wants.

www.deadstock.ca

adidas by Jonah Hill Superstar White / Green

Jonah Hill looks back on his upbringing to design the adidas Superstar of his dreams. The result is a tonal adidas by Jonah Hill Superstar, featuring a premium reinforced leather upper which extends the classic shell toe's protective properties. Custom stitching takes on the appearance of a hand...