• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bud

Oct 27, 2017
almost looks like he's being held captive and someone is forcing him to say those words.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
"children of God vote for this man of integrity, donald trump." I feel ike i'm watching some utopia movie. Like wtf.

Or is this a commercial for a 24 movie sequel?

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Evil?

EVIL!

giphy.gif

Voight is a full on MAGA, Qanon bonkers weirdo. Pay him no mind.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
How is this man Angelina Jolie's father i'll never know.

They are night and day in every way, holy shit.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
As a non american seeing stuff like this it's closer to what I'd expect from religios 3rd world state propoganda than discourse in a democratic first world.

The language used here scares me as someone in the UK.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
"children of God vote for this man of integrity, donald trump." I feel ike i'm watching some utopia movie. Like wtf.

Or is this a commercial for a 24 movie sequel?

His character dies towards the end of Season 7 anyway, so even if it were, he wouldn't be in it anyway lol.

But also, the creators of 24 are Republican af - and I say that as a very left person who actually also likes 24 - so this tone of messaging would not be above them even if it were.

Tiago Rodrigues

Banned
Nov 15, 2018

"probably I'll sue her, because it'll be fun. I'd love to take some money out of her fat ass pockets." - The President of the United States of America

"We're all a little chubby, but Rosie is worse than most of us."

Ok i hate this guy but i literally cried when he said this.
Sounds like something from Family Guy or something, holy shit, lmao!

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
His character dies towards the end of Season 7 anyway, so even if it were, he wouldn't be in it anyway lol.

But also, the creators of 24 are Republican af - and I say that as a very left person who actually also likes 24 - so this tone of messaging would not be above them even if it were.
damn. LOL. I Actually forgot he died at end of that season lol Didnt know 24 creators were right leaning in that way? crazy. Well come to think of it, it does explain alot of the stuff the show went into. But still, what a bizzare video from him.

Shifty360

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 3, 2020
Jon has went off the deep end it would seem, or maybe he was always there.

Crazy talk.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Fun fact, I can't even stomach any movies with Jon Voight in them because I know what a massive piece of shit he is.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
To nuts like Jon Voight every Republican presidential candidate, regardless of their character or politics, is Make-Abortion-Go-Away-Man which nets them automatic support and brings out the bible quotes.

It's literally about nothing else than that. The name Donald Trump can be exchanged for any other name.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Weirdly Surnow in 2018 did a campaign for gun control via satirical videos calling for people to vote out the politicians who stand in the way of gun control.

So who he's probably one of those Republicans who believe there used to be a good GOP LOL

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Jon Voight is an idiot, it is known. IIRC Angelina and him are not on speaking terms, right?

Aurongel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Dude looks like he's filming a propaganda video while held hostage by ISIS.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Jon Voight is an idiot, it is known. IIRC Angelina and him are not on speaking terms, right?

Yeah, if I remember correctly during the first Tomb Raider film's production they reconciled for a while but then Jon just went back to his usual crappy ways. Jolie's time is better spent doing other things than trying to patch things up again with this deadbeat.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Must we signal boost this guy?
Like, I had gone over two days without knowing this dumbass tweet existed, and this thread has now cursed me with this insufferable knowledge.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Dude looks like he'd skin kittens for fun. Don't preach evil to me, dipshit.

empyrean2k

Oct 27, 2017
what is this leftist lie he keeps going on about? I really can't fathom how anyone can be so delusional.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

The two co-creators definitely are (well, at least Joel Surnow -- that dude also made that terrible conservative Daily Show for Fox News) but it should be noted that a number of the executive producers on the show as it went forward were liberal.

Surnow actually left the show at the beginning of season 7, which had Brian Grazer and David Fury (both of whom are democrats/anti-Trump) as two of the main EPs.