• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
"made us safe and great again"

three guesses to what he means for "us" and the first two don't count

LastCaress

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
"This is a war against the highest nobleman who has defended our country, and made us safe and great again"
How delusional can you be?

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What else would you expect from a man who would so viciously bite someone else's arm?

CrunchyB

Oct 29, 2017
He was always a nutjob and asshole.

I imagine the character Micky Donovan is pretty close to his own personality.

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Everybody's talking at me
I can't hear a word their saying
Just driving round in John Voight's car

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Now when I'm watching National Treasure, and Voight's character makes a dumb remark (or just speaks), I'll say, "Fuck you, Jon Voight."

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Jon Voight's been off the deep-end for awhile now. There's a very good reason Angelina cut ties with him.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing how his daughter turned out so differently from him. Absolute fool.

It's a shame considering I once saw him as a brilliant and entertaining actor, but he's very much like his character in 24, completely unhinged and dogmatic.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I demand that Trump only be referred to as the Highest Nobleman on this site from now on. 🤣

winjet81

Oct 27, 2017
This is typical rationale of the Trump base - treason is aok as long as alt right nazis are in charge.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
source.gif

Erpy

May 31, 2018
With fans like these, no wonder Trump goes on about being The Chosen One. For all the admiration Obama got, I've never seen his followers get THIS goo-goo eyed. And that for a president who's objectively one of the worst human beings on the planet.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be really interesting to see how many people are able to, or even want to transition out of cult life.

If the time comes, of course.

The highest nobleman. Jesus Christ. These people are fucking insane.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Voight's a known conservative douchebag. This is no different than James Woods jerking off to Trump.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
"Defended our country"

FROM WHAT
Maybe from the scary SJW's? Oh and from the Mexicans. Those two things alone terrify guys like him.

Trump's idiotic base comes off as extremely bitter, angry, hateful and are often very troubled socially and mentally based on their words and actions. Like others of said before, many like Trump simply because it reminds them of themselves. They always we're shamed for saying anything bigoted, hateful, or just plain dumb. Now they feel validated because the president of the United States is just like him. It's pathetic.