• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Jonas-Hodges-Jon-Voight-24-e1380013754151.jpg

Maybe he's just channeling his corrupt 24 character, Jonas Hodges

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
he must really hate minorities eh

amazing that trump has enabled all these people to reveal their true ugly inner selves out to the world

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Not to derail but

'The star of "Midnight Cowboy" and "Transformers"'

absolutely kills me

Same. It's fucking hilarious.

I can't help but wonder how much of a part his politics played in the falling out between him Angelina Jolie. Obviously, I'm speaking in total ignorance here as I honestly don't know that much about Jolie and her politics but I could see something like this creating a divide.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If you like Trump, you like Trump. You're entitled to think what you like at the end of the day and if you want to kiss a poster of him on your wall each night before you go to bed you can do that too. But what kind of evidence is there to suggest he's one of the greatest Presidents...? His list of 'great accomplishments' surely starts and ends with "Won an election" right now. All you have to do is a few tax cuts for the right people and that makes you the best? That's a low bar.

I doubt this guy even believes it though. It's just propaganda. He's not exactly going to come out and say "Trump is a pretty poor President on his best day. Vote Republican!!"

Voight is a GIGANTIC asshole. He absolutely believes this.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Same. It's fucking hilarious.

I can't help but wonder how much of a part his politics played in the falling out between him Angelina Jolie. Obviously, I'm speaking in total ignorance here as I honestly don't know that much about Jolie and her politics but I could see something like this creating a divide.

From what I've read most of their issues comes from him being a bad dad. Cheated on his wife, left the kids, was mentally abusing etc.

He and his kids barely talk now-a-days. I'm sure his extreme political views are doesn't help. He apparently didn't like his daughter giving her kid a Jewish name (Shilow).

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Angelina Jolie and Jon Voight are some dramatically different people. He's been a mess for so long now, don't blame her for cutting ties with him.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
From what I've read most of their issues comes from him being a bad dad. Cheated on his wife, left the kids, was mentally abusing etc.

He and his kids barely talk now-a-days. I'm sure his extreme political views are doesn't help. He apparently didn't like his daughter giving her kid a Jewish name (Shilow).
Damn he really is a piece of shit from top to bottom

Nov 13, 2017
Jon Voight making PSAs supporting Trump while his daughter is simultaneously meeting with victims of war living in refugees camps in the Middle East is pretty much America in a nutshell.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Just like when cancer was found to be contagious with Tasmanian Devils, we are now finding Narcissistic Personality Disorder is also contagious from observing these chucklefucks.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017

Angelina Jolie and Jon Voight are some dramatically different people. He's been a mess for so long now, don't blame her for cutting ties with him.

Man, fuck him. I remember the media painted Jolie as this totally insane person back in the day. In reality, despite being massively popular, she was just the type of celebrity the early 2000s world wasn't actually ready for in a lot of ways. I feel like much of what she said and did back then would barely even get any attention now. She seems to be doing a lot of good these days but it's a shame she doesn't do more acting.

Akainu

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everywhere and nowhere
Good thing no one cares what actors think. Especially republicans. Any minute now they will be telling him to stay out of politics and just make movies.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Man, fuck him. I remember the media painted Jolie as this totally insane person back in the day. In reality, despite being massively popular, she was just the type of celebrity the early 2000s world wasn't actually ready for in a lot of ways. I feel like much of what she said and did back then would barely even get any attention now. She seems to be doing a lot of good these days but it's a shame she doesn't do more acting.

"Omg how can you just not talk to your father??"

Angelina: this is why

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I fine it funny how the GOP erases their own history. There is only Trump and Lincoln, and Lincoln is just there to shove in black people's face.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I could get being a republican and supporting Trump, but what in the fuck has Trump done to make *anyone* think he is the best since Lincoln? What an insane statement.
He came after Obama. Trump is the deus ex machina for the regressive White psyche, which has been under attack for the last decade. He gave regressive White people hope and unfortunately there are a lot of regressive White people in America.

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
I'd make a connection between Trump and Lincoln, but I'm pretty sure it'd lead to me getting banned on here and possibly being contacted by the FBI.

So, I'll refrain.

Nov 13, 2017
TIL that Jolie was Angelina's middle name and that in 2002 she had a court remove "Voight" as her legal last name to cut ties with him. She warned us!

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
think the last time I saw Angelina and him together in a movie was the first Tomb Raider.