• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Sorry, how are the profits for Joker then?
We know it was big but we don't know the exact numbers?

Pretty much. This is all just a Forbes Contributor clickbait ploy to drive traffic and ad revenue to the author.

His math is not realistic and anyone quoting him (like Comicbook.com) isn't even bothering with a bare minimum of fact checking.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Joker and Pennywise team up for Joker 2. Society isn't ready for this kind of filmmaking.
They're going to totally fuck it up.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

They made the same mistakes post-Superman, post-Burton Batmans, post-Dark Knight. I would even argue post-Suicide Squad. They find something viewers like and fuck it up in their next attempt. I included Suicide Squad because people seemed to like the Joker/Harley thing and suddenly everything is Harley.

Hell, Birds of Prey already seems like a shitty attempt at interpreting what people want.

Foxashel

Banned
Jul 18, 2019
What was the true cost? The influence this film will have on young and susceptible minds cannot currently be measured. All I know is that as long as this movie exists, we are not safe.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's nutty to me the previous record holder was the Mask and the only sequel we got was that ass Jamie Kennedy thing lol. That shit murdered that IP.