• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Man I was worried the Joker Amiibo would look awkward with that pose but the fire is great.

Gonna have to watch listings like a hawk.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Will probably buy Hero. Would have absolutely gone nuts if they'd made the alt skins figures too.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
I'll probably get both of these. The ones I really want though are the other 3 Hero's though lol. 11 is the worst design of the bunch.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
When I saw Joker amiibo, for some reason I couldn't help but think "They're making an amiibo of the Normandy pilot!?!."

I wonder if they're going to make more "Hero" amiibo, like from the other DQ games. Er... or did they already make those?

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Hero's face does not look good, but I'll probably end up getting it anyway

Joker meanwhile has like the coolest fucking amiibo ever. I have a dire need for that pre-order.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What's the build quality of these amiibos because if I ever see that Joker out in the wild, I may be tempted.

Some of the very first amiibo back in 2014/2015 had some rough paint jobs, particularly on human character faces. Nowadays, amiibos are of very high quality and among the best figures you can get for many characters.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's the build quality of these amiibos because if I ever see that Joker out in the wild, I may be tempted.
*owns every Smash Amiibo*

A lot of early Amiibo had questionable quality issues. (Faces off, paint smudges, rough cuts of plastic, ect). They raised the price of Amiibo by $2 and since then their quality shot up like crazy. They are some of the cheapest and best looking figures of any video game character you can buy now.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Dragon Quest merch is so goddamn hard to come by that I basically need to get that amiibo.

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Bless amazon.jp for having these up for a week so I could get a preorder in before scalpers got their hands on them

y2dvd

Nov 14, 2017
Anybody collected all the smash amiibos? I only got an 1/8th of the way before realizing there are too damn many characters to collect lol.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played a single Persona game and still that Joker amiibo is tempting lol.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
I've got them all so far, I love Amiibo but the Smash one is the only series I've made sure to get ALL of them. Just feels right if you're gonna pick just one set to go all out on it's Smash Bros.! Covers so many franchises, so many different character representations that probably would never get figures or toys otherwise. Love it!

These new ones are coming a week earlier in my country too they've announced now, so further from my birthday but still cool!

A lot more managable just buying 2 now than the old days when they would release like 10 in a day lol.

nath999

May 7, 2018
48b1do.jpg

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Never bought any Amiibo. But I'm absolutely getting both of these. Obviously can't say no to that Joker Amiibo. It looks very cool.
And I love DQ so I'm gonna get Eleven as well. Hope they're gonna make an Erdrick one in the future. C'mon, Square/Nintendo!