• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Lol what is Elaine doing. Does this really change anything? The jury has seen Dr. Spiegel and whoever else Amber Heard's team brought up.

Jssom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
LOOOOL. Elaine is getting desperate, she is looking at the jury the whole time (as if OH something is a suspect, she had dinner and maybe a drink!!!).

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I wonder if at some point Heard is kicking herself for making so much (easily verifiable) shit up when she talks.
That's the thing: a good liar avoids specifics because it makes it harder to verify. A bad liar will inflate the story and when you're on the stand, you have to give specifics so it's more likely to bite you in the ass. Heard must be fuming about it.

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
Did Elaine's firm run out of ink and paper? They couldn't provide printed copies yesterday either

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
About 40 minutes behind right now, but man, Dr Curry is pretty much tearing Dr Hughes testimony to shreds.

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
This whole line of questioning would be more effective if Amber Heard's team didn't bring in a couple of unhinged fools to discredit Curry's testimony.

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know, I bet inside she is screaming, as we know, she is a clinically diagnosed narcissist, known for being abusive towards people who surround her and having someone pick her lies apart in such a professional manner must sting.

I just feel like she must be burning up inside.

I'm not going to bat for Heard with this, but Heard has not been clinically diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. At least not by dr. Curry in this case. Dr. Curry diagnosed Heard with symptoms that go with histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. Just a small correction.

Unless someone else did indeed diagnose Heard with npd, in which case, consider this post unposted :)

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, at the beginning of today, they had less than 3 hours left for their time.
Yes, AH's team is very starved for time before judge puts them onto the bench.
Yes and it's hilarious like she is talking at 1.5 speed lol
Yes. Both sides have a certain time to make their cases. AH has less than 2 hours to do theirs From this morning. It gets wasted from direct and cross
Thanks, all. That explains the VERY fast pace that she's going. It's reminds me of taking an exam under a time limit.

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
I'm not going to bat for Heard with this, but Heard has not been clinically diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. At least not by dr. Curry in this case. Dr. Curry diagnosed Heard with symptoms that go with histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. Just a small correction.

Unless someone else did indeed diagnose Heard with npd, in which case, consider this post unposted :)

I could have sworn she was diagnosed with NPD, maybe I am misremembering, if so my apologies. I think we can all agree she has narcissistic traits based on the evidence we have seen though,

Jssom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe Elaine shouldn't have wasted their time at the beginning of the trial asking Isaac how he kisses his guests.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Dr. Curry is absolutely destroying AH, Elaine and Hughes in the most wonderfully consistent, consummately professional way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.