• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Redirect will be interesting to witness after Vasquez is done with Heard, can Elaine perform rites of resurrection?

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Her response to this one was that she was trying to stop Depp from using drugs. Think they got her here.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, really get the feeling she wanted him to hurt himself
Yeah I am pretty sure my friend's ex tried to drive him to commit suicide to get something out of the life insurance policy he took out as a gift to her. Which coincidentially was right after his suicide clause was typically satisfied so his beneficiaries would get the full amount (2 years).

Some people are truly malicious. Amber Heard is one of them.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
Even if JD loses, he will have gained back a lot of the folks that initially cancelled him or wrote him off before this trial. And I think that was the real purpose of this trial.

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
This is a defamation trial, she is being sued over the op-ed alleging she was abused by Depp.

I think there are 2 major hurdles for JD:
1. Making the jury believe the op-ed was indeed about Depp/ suggesting it was Depp without explicitly naming him
2. Making the jury believe Heard lied about Depp's abuse and therefore the characterization of Depp in the op-ed

2 is hard enough as it is, but we're taking for granted that the article was about Depp. I mean, of course it was but the jury needs to realize that too.

Sam Bridges

May 3, 2022
Amber trying to spin that recording where she admits to starting a physical fight, hitting Johnny, and then calling him a baby because "I didn't deck you"... I'm starting to realize why she's not been a more successful actress.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
All I can figure is that she never thought anyone would ever question her. That is the only way to explain the lies.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017

I think it's fair to point out that Depp's team also submitted a photo doctored in the same way.

No they didn't. You can see the bruising in either and only one was submitted.
You're not being particularly sneaky as you were also trying to falsely claim Amber Heard had a payment plan for 10 years where the aclu documentation shows that was false.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
holy shit that twitter account

right is just a shitty version of left and you can still see something funky in the left pic

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

I think it's fair to point out that Depp's team also submitted a photo doctored in the same way.

Weren't you the one who was very sure that she clearly meant to say that she would pay her donation over time in the other thread, when she clearly said multiple times that she had fully paid the entire donation amount of 7 mil?

Deleted member 93841

User-requested account closure
Banned
Mar 17, 2021
Ooh, fuck. She admitted on that tape that she got physical.

How are people going to listen to that shit and still side with her against Depp.

Risev

Oct 27, 2017

The Big Short said:
Heard definitely hasn't faced enough (edit: or any) consequences for her actions, but Depp managed to fuck up his career entirely on his own and doesn't deserve any sympathy.

I think it's fair to point out that you believe JD deserves the abuse he received because he didn't act well in movies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
It wasn't until this year that I realized that apparently punching and hitting are two completely different things. /s

Also in what situation would you justify calling someone a big baby like that???

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
She calls him a baby for trying to avoid a physical confrontation.
She admits it in the tape and now tries to lie about it in court.

The Big Short

Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Thread derailment with concern trolling
What was the context in which the photo was used?
It is meant to show bruising. I assume around the eyes? It seems pretty clear to me that both sides are using the same tactic, which is fine I guess, I just find it strange that one side gets to do it and not the other. Regardless, people don't want to see me here, so I'll bow out.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
It is meant to show bruising. I assume around the eyes? It seems pretty clear to me that both sides are using the same tactic, which is fine I guess, I just find it strange that one side gets to do it and not the other. Regardless, people don't want to see me here, so I'll bow out.
She submitted the same photo twice claiming they were different photos.

ak1287

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Generally people don't like to see abuse defenders, this is true.

Tamahagene

Banned
May 4, 2022
sei_23178277-f97b3.jpg

Amber making Instagram posts mocking Johnny's tattoos and insinuating physical violence.
What a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.