• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit she is saying the she gave everything and the lawyers didn't show it to JD team or the court? This is insane.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
We miss you Don. :(

Edit: This lawyer is amazing. The lawyer doesn't even need to say Herd is lying.

Oct 30, 2017
Almost broke her nose

"It's not as bad as other people think it would be"

Fuck outta here.

Heard will crumble on the stand. She's already getting pissy and hostile. All Depp's team has to do is let her dig her own grave.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
1a8.gif

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
What the hell is going on. She allegedly has all these photo's of her injuries yet it's not her job to show them? Wtf?!

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I need to get me some of that high quality ice cause it apparently does wonders.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
I took a break off this whole thing for a while cause of the garbage that kept popping up in here. But she is straight getting rolled right now.

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
She's either unknowingly throwing her lawyers under the bus, or was instructed to do so for whatever reason?

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
It's soo weird that she's still looking at the jury while responding to the questions, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.