• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
Funny how the person was so afraid of a slander campaign is the one who's the defense in a slander trial. I hope she loses and is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Ah we've reached the 'pledged' donation part.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
What... are they now saying that she did truly donate all 7M?

WTF?

Saying that ACLU lawyer lied his has off in depo.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
This is spiraling...

Depp's team
The police
Your personal nurse
And now the ACLU

... EVERYONE'S lying!?

V3N1X

Prophet of Truth
Oct 16, 2021
Alexandria, Egypt
Yeah, she's at this point accusing the police and her nurse of professional misconduct and ALL other witnesses of perjury.

And is she saying she hasn't donated the rest of the money because what now?

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
This is spiraling...

Depp's team
The police
Your personal nurse
And now the ACLU

... EVERYONE'S lying!?

This is Amber's delusional imagination and we are all just living in it.

Honestly, she should be punished for perjury after this is said and done, disgusting behaviour from a morally bankrupt human being.

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
She was doing so bad that she got the female lead in Aquaman by... starting to work months early..? You're on a filming schedule, showing up months early isn't going to do jack shit for you. Wow.

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020

It's probably wrong but my guess would be it can swerve the jury?

Like if a rich guy and poor guy were in court and the poor guy said "I spent my life savings on this battle". It might swerve the jury on emotional feelings? I don't know, probably majorly wrong on my end.

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
These objections are killing her testimony, I genuinely witnessed Amber get angry at one point, showed her true colors.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
These acrobatics to say that Amber never ever has even seen headline of online version of her article.

Despite she retweeted it.

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
I don't understand hearsay objections fully. I mean if it's already said, the jury can't 'unhear' it right? It must be very difficult to not sobcinsiouly concider something that is objected.

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
There was a recording of her breaking down how absurd it would be that she planned this all out and faked injuries for no gain/bigger machinations at all.

Which is pretty much what this all looks like.
In what universe would the jury buy this after they were presented with the facts that she received $6.8M tax free directly a long time ago, and the only confirmed payment to charity coming directly from her is a single $350K payment to the ACLU (and even that isn't 100% confirmed)...?

I need to watch this when I get home, because this keeps getting even crazier... No wonder Bredehoft is always on the brink of going off, she's giving her team literal turds to work with and they're doing their damndest to turn it into lemonade.

Edit: Did the Children's Hospital get ANYTHING from her? I don't remember this getting addressed.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
So argument is that these legal issues caused her to lose contract with DC, but she was given contract for three movies and she got all three?

Am I missing something?

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
Can't watch right now because I'm at work but the bottom line is that AH is still claiming that she's 100% the victim, blamed the bed pooping on the dog, and everyone else is lying but her?

V3N1X

Prophet of Truth
Oct 16, 2021
Alexandria, Egypt
So argument is that these legal issues caused her to lose contract with DC, but she was given contract for three movies and she got all three?

Am I missing something?

Nope, that's some weird attempt at claiming damages for something Depp's lawyer, not Depp himself even said... The show she talked about came out, the movies came or are coming out.

Can't watch right now because I'm at work but the bottom line is that AH is still claiming that she's 100% the victim, blamed the bed pooping on the dog, and everyone else is lying but her?

Yes.

Yahsper

Oct 29, 2017
She was doing so bad that she got the female lead in Aquaman by... starting to work months early..? You're on a filming schedule, showing up months early isn't going to do jack shit for you. Wow.
I hope they touch on this in the cross examination because...what the hell. I work in film. How do you start work months early? Even your training regime is planned in and part of the fee. There are no lines to learn because the script is still constantly changing. There is no director. There are no props. Did she just show up in the studio and sat on a chair near the catering table on the set of a different film?

Status
Not open for further replies.